Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

If the cheating caused the election results to change, who was disenfranchised?
If that occurred the the voters would be disenfranchised by the cheaters.

The courts won’t change the outcome unless you can prove that happened. That’s how the constituent works.

If and when it can be proven, it wouldn't be disenfranchising because the win was due to a proven cheat.

You want to reward cheaters I guess, like most progressives.
If it can be proven, it wouldn’t be disenfranchising.

If it can’t be proven, it would be disenfranchising.

Changing the outcome of the election because you feel like it was stolen is cheating.

If it can be proven, it wouldn’t be disenfranchising.

If it can’t be proven, it would be disenfranchising.

Changing the outcome of the election because you feel like it was stolen is cheating.

Ignoring any evidence of cheating is cheating.

Ignoring any evidence of cheating is cheating.
You say we ignored it, but that’s just not the case.

You seem to have fallen victim to the political hacks like Trump who made claims about evidence but never really had any.

Which is why he told the DoJ to “just say it was corrupt and I’ll do the rest”.

You may actually be this stupid.

Maybe, but if you recall, we both took IQ tests and mine is higher than yours.

tenor.gif

So... if I'm that stupid, you are.....

If that occurred the the voters would be disenfranchised by the cheaters.

The courts won’t change the outcome unless you can prove that happened. That’s how the constituent works.
Look at how long they investigated Trump as an example of how slow courts are.

You say we ignored it, but that’s just not the case.

You seem to have fallen victim to the political hacks like Trump who made claims about evidence but never really had any.

Which is why he told the DoJ to “just say it was corrupt and I’ll do the rest”.
I speak for we Republicans when I say to you.... quote Trump or stop making that claim.

NPR is your source? OMG NPR is hard core left and that is why you eagerly used it.

When Trump made a request, all employees know they are responsible if they violate any laws. They can't use the excuse Momma told me to.
That’s why they didn’t do it.

Trump said it. I back up what I say.

Sure I am

Nope. The left is pointing out there was an insurrection. That being a violent revolt against the government, which we saw occur when Trump supporters stormed the Capitol chanting, "hang Mike Pence!"

Whereas you are playing a stupid game by calling illegal immigration an "insurrection" even though illegal aliens are not revolting against the government.

Better luck next time.

Forum List

Back