Something for democrats to think about

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
Besides taking minorities for granted and not improving their lives, you guys have become more cosy with corporate America than the Republicans. Now we have all these censorship threads, and the party that used to say stand up to the 'man' is getting in line with their corporate masters. You guys are doing your happy dance at wiping out the republicans, but you are no longer a party of equality and the little people. You guys were wiped out before the republicans went down, and now I see stupid wars in your future.

If anyone is waiting for someone to make their life better they are wasting their time, only that individual can improve their lives.
Censorship has always existed and corporations have always been assholes, look at Trump that corporate asshole has screwed many folks out of hard earned monies over his time on this planet but by God you love that fat cheating son of a bitch and are proud of it. You make no sense.

The corporate media is doing the bidding of the Bilderburg group, the real masters of the world.

Besides taking minorities for granted and not improving their lives, you guys have become more cosy with corporate America than the Republicans. Now we have all these censorship threads, and the party that used to say stand up to the 'man' is getting in line with their corporate masters. You guys are doing your happy dance at wiping out the republicans, but you are no longer a party of equality and the little people. You guys were wiped out before the republicans went down, and now I see stupid wars in your future.
Democrats thinking?? Bwaahhaaaaaaa...now that is a major Oxymoron....

Free Speech rights belong to the owner ... only MY speech is protected in my front yard ... and only Twitter's speech is protected on their internet platform ... Bubba never made past Middle School ...

We can all just hope that whoever owns us does not become as ruthless as cartels. My neighbor from Mexico told me, "welcome to life in the rest of the world." I hope nobody seriously believes that any populist ideology means anything to Washington. Do you honestly think Pelosi, Newsome, Whitmer, and the turtle are for the little people?

Watch the People turn on them over the next 4 years.
Moderates will turn on them quickly. Do they really think the majority will approve of what they've already done?
They are counting on the right to GIVE UP and not vote in the mid-terms. I hope people arent that foolish.

Oh dear, looks like someone is about to get cancelled.

So when exactly did you become a racist that wants to overthrow the government?

Oh dear, looks like someone is about to get cancelled.

So when exactly did you become a racist that wants to overthrow the government?
I said nothing racist, and there are no 'good' or 'bad' guys to overthrow. Americans don't possess the ability to resist. Just keep your head down and hope for the best.

If anyone is waiting for someone to make their life better they are wasting their time, only that individual can improve their lives.
Censorship has always existed and corporations have always been assholes, look at Trump that corporate asshole has screwed many folks out of hard earned monies over his time on this planet but by God you love that fat cheating son of a bitch and are proud of it. You make no sense.

They can't make your life better - but they can sure make it a whole bunch worse.

It would be irresponsible to not take steps to be shielded from their idiocy and obsession to crash society now.

Yet the Right claims the the Dems stole a national election and left no evidence. Which is it?

Watch the People turn on them over the next 4 years.
Moderates will turn on them quickly. Do they really think the majority will approve of what they've already done?
They are counting on the right to GIVE UP and not vote in the mid-terms. I hope people arent that foolish.
You mean like they've turned on Trump? Which item of the Democratic Party platform is not approved by the majority of Americans?

Yet the Right claims the the Dems stole a national election and left no evidence. Which is it?

Left no evidence?

All the evidence is likely in the signatures. Just because people are unable to look at the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Who will be surprised when it turns out within the next year that the evidence actually is gone with election law seriously violated. I certainly won't be.

Left no evidence?

All the evidence is likely in the signatures. Just because people are unable to look at the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Who will be surprised when it turns out within the next year that the evidence actually is gone with election law seriously violated. I certainly won't be.
These signatures are not evidence the Dems committed election fraud anymore than they are that the GOP committed election fraud.

Besides taking minorities for granted and not improving their lives, you guys have become more cozy with corporate America than the Republicans. Now we have all these censorship threads, and the party that used to say stand up to the 'man' is getting in line with their corporate masters. You guys are doing your happy dance at wiping out the republicans, but you are no longer a party of equality and the little people. ... You guys were wiped out before the republicans went down, and now I see stupid wars in your future.
DustyInfinity, no, the Democratic Party have not become more, but have become almost equally as Republicans, cozy to corporations. Respectfully, Supposn

Democrats impeached Trump with no evidence, twice.

Don't use the words think and Democrat in the same sentence.

Democrats impeached Trump with no evidence, twice.
Godboy, no; the evidence for impeachment was provided both times. I suppose Republicans will again disregard the evidence. Respectfully, Supposn

Last edited:

Forum List

Back