Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Sometimes Men Have Babies'

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
:wtf:I'm sorry, but at some point people simply need psychological help
Bowsers.jpg

The couple wanted children and decided to conceive naturally. Nick gave birth by C-section, an experience Nick describes as “the darkest time of my entire life.”

“The almost 20 months total of my life [when they had both kids] was probably the darkest time in my entire life. My brain was telling me that I was one person,” Nick said. “My body looks like a completely different person. It was a daily struggle between mind and body. I didn’t want to leave the house.”

After their youngest son was born, Nick’s breasts were removed. Bianca said their children’s well-being comes ahead of sex-change surgery.

“Now that we have our children, their well-being, their lives, that’s what’s important,” Bianca Bowser said. “If it comes around to where I am able to, then that would be great, but it’s no longer about me. It’s about our family.”

“We fit the basic definition of what a transgender person is,” Nick said.

“But we are man and woman,” Bianca interjected.

“Our children do not see us as transgender people. We are Mommy and Daddy,” Nick said.

Nick said people ask them how they have sex, to which he replies: “How do you have sex?”

“Same way - it works all the same way,” Nick added.

When asked what they will tell their children one day about “who Mommy and Daddy are,” Nick said, “Gradually, and in ways that they can understand. I mean eventually the questions will come about. Schools calling us and saying, ‘Your child said that his mommy has a penis’ and things like that
.”

Transgender Parents Will Explain to Their Kids Sometimes Men Have Babies CNS News

I'm sorry, but at some point people simply need psychological help

I am glad you found some.....
You don't think these people have psychological problems?
Yes I do. Been dealing with transgendered demanding pregnancy tests from the hospitals lately. They definately have screws loose.
it's beyond me how people could read this story and not believe these people dont need psychological help

Yes I do. Been dealing with transgendered demanding pregnancy tests from the hospitals lately. They definately have screws loose.
it's beyond me how people could read this story and not believe these people dont need psychological help
That should be a clue that you simply lack the ability to understand people are different. Just because someone doesnt follow a model of behavior you subscribe to doesnt make them crazy. it makes them.....different.

:wtf:I'm sorry, but at some point people simply need psychological help
Bowsers.jpg

The couple wanted children and decided to conceive naturally. Nick gave birth by C-section, an experience Nick describes as “the darkest time of my entire life.”

“The almost 20 months total of my life [when they had both kids] was probably the darkest time in my entire life. My brain was telling me that I was one person,” Nick said. “My body looks like a completely different person. It was a daily struggle between mind and body. I didn’t want to leave the house.”

After their youngest son was born, Nick’s breasts were removed. Bianca said their children’s well-being comes ahead of sex-change surgery.

“Now that we have our children, their well-being, their lives, that’s what’s important,” Bianca Bowser said. “If it comes around to where I am able to, then that would be great, but it’s no longer about me. It’s about our family.”

“We fit the basic definition of what a transgender person is,” Nick said.

“But we are man and woman,” Bianca interjected.

“Our children do not see us as transgender people. We are Mommy and Daddy,” Nick said.

Nick said people ask them how they have sex, to which he replies: “How do you have sex?”

“Same way - it works all the same way,” Nick added.

When asked what they will tell their children one day about “who Mommy and Daddy are,” Nick said, “Gradually, and in ways that they can understand. I mean eventually the questions will come about. Schools calling us and saying, ‘Your child said that his mommy has a penis’ and things like that
.”

Transgender Parents Will Explain to Their Kids Sometimes Men Have Babies CNS News

My initial reaction was to hurl breakfast.

I still feel sick.

WTF is wrong with people; is it in the water?

That should be a clue that you simply lack the ability to understand people are different. Just because someone doesnt follow a model of behavior you subscribe to doesnt make them crazy. it makes them.....different.
Cutting off perfectly good body parts is mutilation. Not knowing what gender you are is a psychosis as well

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Cutting off perfectly good body parts is mutilation. Not knowing what gender you are is a psychosis as well
Mutilation is as old as human kind. They know what gender they are. Thats why they dress up the way they feel. You do realize that all this is determined by the specific mix of chemicals in your brain correct?

Wonder how knowing he created a child will mess with his head further. A constant reminder that he is NOT what he presents himself as.

Mutilation is as old as human kind. They know what gender they are. Thats why they dress up the way they feel. You do realize that all this is determined by the specific mix of chemicals in your brain correct?

Absolutely metal illness is "old as human kind" and it can be treated.:thup:

I don't really care what the transgendered adults do. If they want to pretend they are men or women, then whatever, but I do have a problem when they bring children into their effed up existence. I find it to be incredibly selfish.

The fact that people are okay with subjecting children to this as being "normal" is what gets me.

Poor kids

Absolutely metal illness is "old as human kind" and it can be treated.:thup:
Not all self mutilation is a mental illness.

Forum List

Back