'Sometimes Men Have Babies'

Screw the gay propaganda stuff. Explain to me, how a MAN born a male without surgery can have a child, what are the mechanics of that, exactly? Isn't that impossible, this is a joke, right?

Tell me how a man with surgery can have a child:dunno:

This is how insane these leftist are. Science? We don't need any.

What gender you have is rather you have a "y" or not. Outward appearance doesn't make it so.
How about inward appearance?...

body10_0.JPG

Facts dont = truth. You have to provide a context.

body10_0.JPG
Go lookup the word gender. You are making a fool of yourself in front of the entire world.

Gender-reassignment-surgery

How Gender Reassignment Surgery Works Infographic
Not gender reassignment. Different word. Lookup the word "Gender"

The definition has been politicized and changed. Gender reassignment surgery is now called sex reassignment surgery:thup:
I think what you mean to say is that you simply dont accept the meaning of gender as defined in the dictionary. Its ok but just know I know.

What gender you have is rather you have a "y" or not. Outward appearance doesn't make it so.
Look up the word gender before you post things that make you look uneducated.
Start a thread on the definition of gender or use the term sex if that's your preference. Only one gender, or sex, if you prefer Is capable of having a child... if you're human anyways.:thup:

Start a thread on the definition of gender or use the term sex if that's your preference. Only one gender, or sex, if you prefer Is capable of having a child... if you're human anyways.:thup:
I dont have to start a thread. All you have to do is look up the word to clear the mental cobwebs.

I dont have to start a thread. All you have to do is look up the word to clear the mental cobwebs.

Like i said start a thread on it. Not the subject of the thread.

Man noun\ˈman, in compounds ˌman or mən\
: an adult male human being

Women noun\ˈwu̇-mən, especially Southernˈwō- or ˈwə-\
: an adult female human being

Now back on topic:thup:

Synonym Woman, female, lady are nouns referring to adult human beings who arebiologically female; that is, capable of bearing offspring. Woman is the general term. It is neutral, lacking either favorable or unfavorable implication,and is the most commonly used of the three

Synonym Man, male, gentleman are nouns referring to adult human beings who arebiologically male; that is, physiologically equipped to initiate conception but not to bear children. Man is the most general and most commonly used ofthe three; it can be neutral, lacking either favorable or unfavorableimplication:

Woman Define Woman at Dictionary.com

Man Define Man at Dictionary.com

I think mostly gay/transgendered people make differentiate between the two, sex/gender. They go hand in hand, IMO. Since I don't separate my sex from my gender, they are both the same to me. Only people who have an issue with their gender, complain about gender being a "social construct." It's not like society just made this stuff up. It is just how things are because of certain factors.

:wtf:I'm sorry, but at some point people simply need psychological help
Bowsers.jpg

The couple wanted children and decided to conceive naturally. Nick gave birth by C-section, an experience Nick describes as “the darkest time of my entire life.”

“The almost 20 months total of my life [when they had both kids] was probably the darkest time in my entire life. My brain was telling me that I was one person,” Nick said. “My body looks like a completely different person. It was a daily struggle between mind and body. I didn’t want to leave the house.”

After their youngest son was born, Nick’s breasts were removed. Bianca said their children’s well-being comes ahead of sex-change surgery.

“Now that we have our children, their well-being, their lives, that’s what’s important,” Bianca Bowser said. “If it comes around to where I am able to, then that would be great, but it’s no longer about me. It’s about our family.”

“We fit the basic definition of what a transgender person is,” Nick said.

“But we are man and woman,” Bianca interjected.

“Our children do not see us as transgender people. We are Mommy and Daddy,” Nick said.

Nick said people ask them how they have sex, to which he replies: “How do you have sex?”

“Same way - it works all the same way,” Nick added.

When asked what they will tell their children one day about “who Mommy and Daddy are,” Nick said, “Gradually, and in ways that they can understand. I mean eventually the questions will come about. Schools calling us and saying, ‘Your child said that his mommy has a penis’ and things like that
.”

Transgender Parents Will Explain to Their Kids Sometimes Men Have Babies CNS News
It isn't the worst situation. Sometimes babies have men. It is even worse. In such case you don't even need an explanation. But if I ask is everything ok? People will yell that it's a normal situation in America. Nothing happens at all.

Forum List

Back