'Sometimes Men Have Babies'

I'm sorry, but at some point people simply need psychological help

I am glad you found some.....
You don't think these people have psychological problems?
Yes I do. Been dealing with transgendered demanding pregnancy tests from the hospitals lately. They definately have screws loose.
it's beyond me how people could read this story and not believe these people dont need psychological help
Ever seen any kind of perverted shit progtards DIDN'T support?

The fact that people are okay with subjecting children to this as being "normal" is what gets me.

Poor kids

Agree. It's twisted, and I have always thought that these people are delusional. Why some people want to feed into this delusion, I don't know.
Fits their agenda. They couldn't care less about the children.

I don't really care what the transgendered adults do. If they want to pretend they are men or women, then whatever, but I do have a problem when they bring children into their effed up existence. I find it to be incredibly selfish.
What do you think it does to the children?

Makes their lives more difficult.
In what way?

All kinds of ways, obviously.
No its not obvious. Thats why I asked. A girl I dated had 2 women for parents. She was one of the most well adjusted people I have ever met.

I don't really care what the transgendered adults do. If they want to pretend they are men or women, then whatever, but I do have a problem when they bring children into their effed up existence. I find it to be incredibly selfish.

In what way?

No its not obvious. Thats why I asked. A girl I dated had 2 women for parents. She was one of the most well adjusted people I have ever met.

Says you. Not that you know what's going on inside of a person's head or anything. Besides, that is 2 women, not 2 transgendered people who cannot even figure out their own sexuality. I believe that is an unhealthy environment for a child, and it's selfish on the "parents" part to put a child through that kind of thing just so they can have a baby. Sickos.

it's beyond me how people could read this story and not believe these people dont need psychological help
That should be a clue that you simply lack the ability to understand people are different. Just because someone doesnt follow a model of behavior you subscribe to doesnt make them crazy. it makes them.....different.
Cutting off perfectly good body parts is mutilation. Not knowing what gender you are is a psychosis as well
Mutilation is as old as human kind. They know what gender they are. Thats why they dress up the way they feel. You do realize that all this is determined by the specific mix of chemicals in your brain correct?

Absolutely metal illness is "old as human kind" and it can be treated.:thup:
Not all self mutilation is a mental illness.
they are not getting tattoos they are cutting off body parts

In what way?

Says you. Not that you know what's going on inside of a person's head or anything. Besides, that is 2 women, not 2 transgendered people who cannot even figure out their own sexuality. I believe that is an unhealthy environment for a child, and it's selfish on the "parents" part to put a child through that kind of thing just so they can have a baby. Sickos.
Especially when one of them resents being female AND being pregnant.

confuses them

Not to mention, everyone knows how cruel children can be to one another. To choose to put any child through that kind of confusion and social ostracism (regardless of whether one feels that is "right" or not, it happens), is selfish as hell. They need to leave the innocent children out of their confused existences. It only serves their own selfish purposes anyways.

In what way?

You keep saying that but I am asking you why and to point out specific examples of the way their lives are made difficult. Most people have a rationale for their conclusions. I used to think like you until the evidence convinced me I was wrong.

confuses them
Who told you that?

Eff off. Nobody needs to "tell" me anything. I can make my own observations and draw my own conclusions based upon that, just as you, race baiter.

In what way?

You keep saying that but I am asking you why and to point out specific examples of the way their lives are made difficult. Most people have a rationale for their conclusions. I used to think like you until the evidence convinced me I was wrong.

I don't have to give you any examples. That is MY opinion. I think these people are effed up and have no business bringing a child into it. It's selfish.

confuses them

Not to mention, everyone knows how cruel children can be to one another. To choose to put any child through that kind of confusion and social ostracism (regardless of whether one feels that is "right" or not, it happens), is selfish as hell. They need to leave the innocent children out of their confused existences. It only serves their own selfish purposes anyways.
How is that specific to just children of transgender couples? Kids get teased for having a big head.

Forum List

Back