Son of God

Groan, another white Yeshua. So this isn't a historical documentary but Hollywood fantasy? :) Unlike the prior 'Santa is white' debate, Yeshua was probably a real person (when Jews, Christians, Muslims, and Romans all agree on something...) but he wasn't white. If we have to give an ethnicity to the man it's MORE likely he was olive skinned like native Palestinians of today.

NEW MOVIE "THE SON OF GOD" OUT THIS WEEKEND. Well worth seeing,very well done.

I use caps when i post god,jesus but as you see in my post headline ""some how"" the caps get deleated!!! Shame and guilt on who ever does that!!!

Groan, another white Yeshua. So this isn't a historical documentary but Hollywood fantasy? :) Unlike the prior 'Santa is white' debate, Yeshua was probably a real person (when Jews, Christians, Muslims, and Romans all agree on something...) but he wasn't white. If we have to give an ethnicity to the man it's MORE likely he was olive skinned like native Palestinians of today.

So you think a white actor should not be used in a movie about Jesus?? COLOR IS IRRELEVANT!!!

This is not current news. It is for TV/Movies forum..of which there is already a thread about this movie.

this is not current news. It is for tv/movies forum..of which there is already a thread about this movie.

thanks for wasting a post and time to tell me!!! I bet you have not seen the movie!!! Too busy,just don't care or fear of truth???

this is not current news. It is for tv/movies forum..of which there is already a thread about this movie.

thanks for wasting a post and time to tell me!!! I bet you have not seen the movie!!! Too busy,just don't care or fear of truth???

Try looking at the thread in the movie forum, asshole. Same title. Your answers are there.

Try looking at the thread in the movie forum, asshole. Same title. Your answers are there.

WOW!!! YES!!! "SON OF GOD" is the name of the new movie about Jesus, do you know Jesus as your Lord and Savior or are you bound for hell???? you get to choose!!

WOW!!! YES!!! "SON OF GOD" is the name of the new movie about Jesus, do you know Jesus as your Lord and Savior or are you bound for hell???? you get to choose!!

Fuck off.

Is this the movie where they edited out the debbil because he looks like Obama?

Yes, it is another person Obama put out of work.

Considering your avatar, that's a funny thing for you to write.

Reagan was one of the most crooked ever to be elected prez. Be really thankful he's not prez now because he'd be sending arms to Putin just like he sent arms to Nicaragua, Saddam Hussein and the Taliban. He could have taught corruption to the Bushes.

Just like real life, it would be nice you would keep this nonsensical crap in the religion forum.

Fuck off.

Thanks again!!! I love for people like you to help get the word out on a really GREAT new movie="THE SON OF GOD"!!!! THANKS!

Gismo - Its obvious from your writing that youre no longer capable of independent thought and I'm curious - what kind of indoctrination and brainwashing have you been through? What cult do you belong to?

Or did they forbid you to tell?

Gismo - Its obvious from your writing that youre no longer capable of independent thought and I'm curious - what kind of indoctrination and brainwashing have you been through? What cult do you belong to?

Or did they forbid you to tell?

GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!!! PTL, I have been a believer from childhood and Jesus is my lord and savior and that makes me a son of God with eternal life!!! PTL. and you?

Forum List

Back