Son of LeBron James has a heart attack

It is how I will die, the day it bursts. Without question, the constant arguing with my wife contributed to it big time. I could feel it throbbing. Worse, I have low blood pressure,.so the sudden and unexpected rush to my brain when yelling while being beaten or whathaveyou, made it worse. You are better off having higher blood pressure believe it or not to avoid the sudden development of them.
what kind of medical care do you people get...are your doctors all from the kevorkian school of medicine?

There are a lot of young men having heart attacks.... if its from the vaccine there are a lot of people who need to spend the rest of their days in prison....
556ad394a959cf7a.jpg

the crimes against humanity from these 2 are immense...........they need to be mussolinied

There are a lot of young men having heart attacks.... if its from the vaccine there are a lot of people who need to spend the rest of their days in prison....

Especially the booster shots. They figured they did not "get enough" dead in round 1, 2 + Ventilators + Elderly....so they insisted on a heavy 3rd dose. Then it started killing off young healthy.

I can imagine they are moving all the young White kids now to make a separate wing for his royal highness. You, with Cancer or Lukemeia...down to the basement. We can't be shown to not be WOKE enough to the Blacks. This guy needs his PRIVACY!

Oh it couldn’t be the vax. No chance. Don’t even say it. Thats conspiracy theory shit.
yep according to most the mods here who will eventually put this in the badlands section.we know thats a given.:auiqs.jpg:

hopefully this video here gets to be seen by objective posters such as yourself before the thread gets moved there. check it out.this follows right after this ESPN sportscaster you see at the very beginning of the video collapsing after it was known he took it.
Votto
ActionJackson
gipper
leftwinger
Rambunctious

^watch black dude announcer from ESPN collapse after taking the vaccine a few days previously.

Last edited:
Even if eventually medically cleared to play, who would draft him?
If I were coaching USC I'd drop him from the team but keep the scholarship if he wants it.

Can you imagine him running in a nationally televised game and dropping dead on the court?

And it took 4 posts for the vax nuts to show up
01bd948489155db5d72a2bbf02749b2f--book-jacket-humour.jpg

If I were coaching USC I'd drop him from the team but keep the scholarship if he wants it.

Can you imagine him running in a nationally televised game and dropping dead on the court?

Just no way it could be the vax. NO WAY!

keep the scholarship

?????????huh? you actually think they are there for Education? His old man is a Billionaire. he can pay the $48K for diploma in African studies.

keep the scholarship

?????????huh? you actually think they are there for Education? His old man is a Billionaire. he can pay the $48K for diploma in African studies.
..."IF HE WANTS IT..."

Got Reading?

Forum List

Back