Soon...military members can email classified info over their Gmail or Facebook accounts!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
We already know Clinton won't be charged. Crooked Hillary. Fix is in. Political oligarchy. Bill threatening the DOJ and FBI in private meetings.

So....once she's clear....can military members start emailing classified info over their Gmail or Facebook accounts?

We already know Clinton won't be charged. Crooked Hillary. Fix is in. Political oligarchy. Bill threatening the DOJ and FBI in private meetings.

So....once she's clear....can military members start emailing classified info over their Gmail or Facebook accounts?
Only if it's not marked such to begin with. So new data/info that hasn't been reviewed by the marking up classified people will be just fine to email via Gmail or yahoo or a private server.

Only if it's not marked such to begin with. So new data/info that hasn't been reviewed by the marking up classified people will be just fine to email via Gmail or yahoo or a private server.

So....from what I've been hearing from people that do that is stuff isn't "marked up" later. It comes out classified or not. And....it never has that movie stamp "classified" header.

We'll see.

But as head of the agency...why would Hillary not realize something NEEDS TO BE CLASSIFIED before it is?

She's either criminal or stupid then.

Which is it?

So....from what I've been hearing from people that do that is stuff isn't "marked up" later. It comes out classified or not. And....it never has that movie stamp "classified" header.

We'll see.

But as head of the agency...why would Hillary not realize something NEEDS TO BE CLASSIFIED before it is?

She's either criminal or stupid then.

Which is it?
How 'bout both.

Not unless you're a Clinton. Clinton's get a pass, but everyone will be hammered.

No.

No.
IMO, the question was both rhetorical and sarcastic.

No.

Why not? Hillary did it. And it's gonna be all okay.

Why not? Hillary did it. And it's gonna be all okay.
Military members have already been punished numerous times for accidently (or not) divulging sensitive information...

The military actually has disciplie, honor, and obeys laws..and actually punishes their own who do not oney the rules / laws.

Military members have already been punished numerous times for accidently (or not) divulging sensitive information...

The military actually has disciplie, honor, and obeys laws..and actually punishes their own who do not oney the rules / laws.
Agreed 100%. Since the Clintons are not pro-military nor honorable but they are very powerful, such rules do not apply to them. As sad as it is to say, that's the reality of the situation.

In short, the Clintons are not held to the same standard as anyone else who takes this oath:

5 U.S. Code § 3331 - Oath of office
“I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Butt hurt on display.
Agreed. Fucking Left Wing Loonies hate it when someone disses the Clintons.

BTW, your homophobic phrase is as offensive as another Left Winger who called everyone to the right of himself "*****". Why do you use such an offensive phrase?

I had no idea butt hurt was a sexual term. In fact it is not. What is wrong with you?
If you had no idea, how can you condemn someone for objecting to the reference?

Do you often make comments using phrases of which you haven't a clue? If I took the time to search your reactions to the following statement, would I find you objecting to it? If so, why?:

There was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her… wherever.

100% wrong. Some material is classified automatically based on the contents. My question is who stripped the classifications from the 2000 emails before transferring them to Hillary’s home brew server and who directed them to do it? Those are the important questions.

One more time and I will try to small words to match your small brain.

No. Criminal. Charges. Because. No. Criminal. Activity. Took. Place.

Your a sad, pathetic little weasel desperate for something that did not not happen.

Meanwhile der Trumpenfuhrer antisemitic imagery and you guys love it.

Butt hurt on display.
Agreed. Fucking Left Wing Loonies hate it when someone disses the Clintons.

BTW, your homophobic phrase is as offensive as another Left Winger who called everyone to the right of himself "*****". Why do you use such an offensive phrase?
I had no idea butt hurt was a sexual term. In fact it is not. What is wrong with you?
I don't find it offensive, but since you're a liberal, do you know what butt hurt means?

One more time and I will try to small words to match your small brain.

No. Criminal. Charges. Because. No. Criminal. Activity. Took. Place.

Your a sad, pathetic little weasel desperate for something that did not not happen.

Meanwhile der Trumpenfuhrer antisemitic imagery and you guys love it.
Your.
Opinion.
Isn't.
Fact.
You.
Are.
Full.
Of.
Shit.

The State Dept declated she violated THE FOIA and the Federal Records Act AND had an un-authorized un-encrypted server.

The president of the United States should issue a pardon for everyone who was convicted of this crime because it isn't fair that elected politicians don't have to play by the same rules as everyone else. What happen to equality under the law?

Forum List

Back