Soon...military members can email classified info over their Gmail or Facebook accounts!

We already know Clinton won't be charged. Crooked Hillary. Fix is in. Political oligarchy. Bill threatening the DOJ and FBI in private meetings.

So....once she's clear....can military members start emailing classified info over their Gmail or Facebook accounts?
Only if it's not marked such to begin with. So new data/info that hasn't been reviewed by the marking up classified people will be just fine to email via Gmail or yahoo or a private server.

So....from what I've been hearing from people that do that is stuff isn't "marked up" later. It comes out classified or not. And....it never has that movie stamp "classified" header.

We'll see.

But as head of the agency...why would Hillary not realize something NEEDS TO BE CLASSIFIED before it is?

She's either criminal or stupid then.

Which is it?
How 'bout both.

yes and corrupt ta boot

"We already know Clinton won't be charged. "

[Rhetorical] Then why did you and other rightwing nitwits contrive such a ridiculous lie in the first place.

Why not? Hillary did it. And it's gonna be all okay.
Military members have already been punished numerous times for accidently (or not) divulging sensitive information...

The military actually has disciplie, honor, and obeys laws..and actually punishes their own who do not oney the rules / laws.
It used to. Not any longer.

One more time and I will try to small words to match your small brain.

No. Criminal. Charges. Because. No. Criminal. Activity. Took. Place.

Your a sad, pathetic little weasel desperate for something that did not not happen.

Meanwhile der Trumpenfuhrer antisemitic imagery and you guys love it.
2000 classified emails were transferred to a unsecured home brew server, but since Clinton did it, I don't expect un-American liberal trash to acknowledge it.

We already know Clinton won't be charged. Crooked Hillary. Fix is in. Political oligarchy. Bill threatening the DOJ and FBI in private meetings.

So....once she's clear....can military members start emailing classified info over their Gmail or Facebook accounts?
Only if it's not marked such to begin with. So new data/info that hasn't been reviewed by the marking up classified people will be just fine to email via Gmail or yahoo or a private server.
100% wrong. Some material is classified automatically based on the contents. My question is who stripped the classifications from the 2000 emails before transferring them to Hillary’s home brew server and who directed them to do it? Those are the important questions.
You may have missed my sarcasm.

Actually no. Only the Queen can. She fired an Ambassador for doing it.

Your a sad, pathetic little weasel desperate for something that did not not happen.

2000 classified emails were transferred to a unsecured home brew server, but since Clinton did it, I don't expect un-American liberal trash to acknowledge it.

Oh, so your worried about 2,000 (use of commas encouraged)? Really?

So your no doubt as equally concerned about all the emails that were "Lost" when the shrub was in office? I mean if your so damn worried about Hillary Clinton and her emails, you are no doubt equally upset that while the shrub was in office and FIVE FUCKING MILLION FUCKING EMAILS WERE LOST!!!!!! YOU DID DEMAND CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATIONS INTO THAT RIGHT.......YOU DID DEMAND THE F.B.I. INTERROGATE KARL ROVE OVER HIS USE OF AN R.N.C. SERVER (IN VIOLATION OF U.S. FEDERAL LAW) YOU DID DEMAND CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATIONS INTO THAT.....RIGHT??????????

Why weren't there Eight (08) separate investigations by Republicans to undercover what happened after the attacks of September 11, 2001. Why didn't House Republicans demand the truth and spend over $7,000,000.00 to find out why Thousands of Americans died on those attacks? You are as equally outrage at that not one Congressional Investigation into the security failures of the bush/cheney administration that ignored repeated warnings of those attacks and not one investigation into those failures by House Republicans....

YOU DID DEMAND THAT HOUSE REPUBLICANS INVESTIGATE THOSE SECURITY FAILURES.....YOU DID DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY BY THE WHITE HOUSE FOR THE DEATHS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 DIDN'T YOU.....YOU DEMANDED THAT CONGRESS INVESTIGATE THAT RIGHT......YOU DID DEMAND THAT.....RIGHT...

OR DID YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR ASS AND DO NOTHING. YOU JUST SAT BY AND DID NOTHING.....

YOU.....ARE.....A.....FUCKING..........
HYPOCRITE.

Oh gee, now FB and GOOG could have access to classified government info?

What could possibly go wrong with that?

What a twerp. They were never 'lost'. They were archived and mislabeled. Don't let the truth smack you in the rear too hard.

"The two groups say the 22 million White House e-mails were previously mislabeled and effectively lost.

The recovered e-mails — located over the past year by White House contractors — will now become part of the archived collection of papers at the National Archives and Records Administration."

So your no doubt as equally concerned about all the emails that were "Lost" when the shrub was in office? I mean if your so damn worried about Hillary Clinton and her emails, you are no doubt equally upset that while the shrub was in office and FIVE FUCKING MILLION FUCKING EMAILS WERE LOST!!!!!! YOU DID DEMAND CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATIONS INTO THAT RIGHT.......YOU DID DEMAND THE F.B.I. INTERROGATE KARL ROVE OVER HIS USE OF AN R.N.C. SERVER (IN VIOLATION OF U.S. FEDERAL LAW) YOU DID DEMAND CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATIONS INTO THAT.....RIGHT??????????

Why weren't there Eight (08) separate investigations by Republicans to undercover what happened after the attacks of September 11, 2001. Why didn't House Republicans demand the truth and spend over $7,000,000.00 to find out why Thousands of Americans died on those attacks? You are as equally outrage at that not one Congressional Investigation into the security failures of the bush/cheney administration that ignored repeated warnings of those attacks and not one investigation into those failures by House Republicans....

YOU DID DEMAND THAT HOUSE REPUBLICANS INVESTIGATE THOSE SECURITY FAILURES.....YOU DID DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY BY THE WHITE HOUSE FOR THE DEATHS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 DIDN'T YOU.....YOU DEMANDED THAT CONGRESS INVESTIGATE THAT RIGHT......YOU DID DEMAND THAT.....RIGHT...

OR DID YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR ASS AND DO NOTHING. YOU JUST SAT BY AND DID NOTHING.....

HYPOCRITE.

HYPOCRITE.
So you got nothing. Just another partisan hack that does not understand the law or what happened Typical.

Advice from a veteran who worked on Top Secret computer systems. Do not send classified material over unsecured networks. You are not one of the elite politicians . You will not get the Presidential nomination for the Democratic Party. You will be busting big rocks into little rocks.

What a twerp. They were never 'lost'. They were archived and mislabeled. Don't let the truth smack you in the rear too hard.

"The two groups say the 22 million White House e-mails were previously mislabeled and effectively lost.

The recovered e-mails — located over the past year by White House contractors — will now become part of the archived collection of papers at the National Archives and Records Administration."

HYPOCRITE.

Thank you for the RW Talking Point....which is of course a lie and you failed of course to comment on the use of an illegal server.

The emails in question were lost and never found...NOT mislabeled.

Turd Blossom, in direct and willful violation of Federal Law used an R.N.C. server. Those emails were later deleted, no lost, not mislabeled, deleted. No demands for a Congressional Investigation.

No demands for a Congressional Investigation. No F.B.I. Interrogation....just the usual Republican silence when faced with illegal use of a private server or destruction of emails that under Federal Law were required to be stored a secure server and were not....Republicans did this and nothing happened.

Fucking Hypocrites and Republicans that is.

HYPOCRITE.

Thank you for the RW Talking Point....which is of course a lie and you failed of course to comment on the use of an illegal server.

Turd Blossom, in direct and willful violation of Federal Law used an R.N.C. server. Those emails were later deleted, no lost, not mislabeled, deleted. No demands for a Congressional Investigation.

No demands for a Congressional Investigation. No F.B.I. Interrogation....just the usual Republican silence when faced with illegal use of a private server or destruction of emails that under Federal Law were required to be stored a secure server and were not....Republicans did this and nothing happened.

Blah, blah, screaming like petulant child does not make you right. It's not my fault you are a clueless twit.

HYPOCRITE.

Emails are not car keys they just don't disappear. They can be deleted from a server but they also have to be deleted from the system that sent them and the ones that received them. So that's a lot of computers those emails were "lost" on.

100% wrong. Some material is classified automatically based on the contents. My question is who stripped the classifications from the 2000 emails before transferring them to Hillary’s home brew server and who directed them to do it? Those are the important questions.
if you truly wanted to know, you could spend a little time researching it for yourself... you'd have to stray away from the rightwing propaganda sites though in order to find out....

Clue: the State department uses a gov't server for their daily work, State.gov.... State .gov is an UNCLASSIFIED email system....and even though their email system is an UNCLASSIFIED system...going back decades now, the State dept has not and does not classify their daily emails talking to each other, nor the sensitive material emails, until AFTER THE FACT when the emails are requested to be released via an FOIA request....

This is not a rule or procedure Clinton created, it is how the State dept.... since they got their State.gov email system, has handled classified sensitive material. this is a systemic problem....that has lingered for a while.... there is no 'classified' email system for the State dept workers to do their daily work, which includes a lot of lower level classified info.... those 2000 plus email classified after the fact, were NOT high level classified info but simply sensitive stuff that is not ''marked classified'' and parts redacted, UNTIL someone from the public requests to see them via a freedom of information act request is filed for them.

If Clinton had used a State dot gov email account as her workers and instead of her private server, upon these FOIA requests, she would still have the 2000 plus emails being classified, AFTER the fact.

It's the Classified Top Secret email chains that are the ones of concern that ended up on her server because her Aides forwarded them to her.... her top aides ALL have Top secret Clearance, but top secret info is not allowed to be on their State.gov email accounts because State dot gov is an UNCLASSIFIED system... and top secret documents and info, can only be stored on the top secret Server, which is an in house only system, not connected to the internet...

From my understanding, there are 7 email chains that she was sent by her aides, that were classified top secret, after the fact.... there were arguments on whether these now deemed top secret emails are truly top secret as the Intelligence community claims.... some of these 7 different email chains now T/S classified, the info in them now marked top secret, was obtained through public sources... and not through the govt's Top Secret server, others of these emails were her aides conversing back and forth with each other and in their conversations, mentioned things that were top secret....a couple of these email chains went on for two years....all on the State.gov UNCLASSIFIED email system, before they forwarded the email chains to Hillary....

soooo, the 2000 plus emails classified after the fact, is the norm for low level classified info in the State dept...I'm surprised it was not 10,000 vs the 2000...

And the top secret classified info being sent to Hillary by her aides from an unclassified state dot gov email server, was her aides fault, these aides who had top secret clearance and training, imo should have marked the info top secret classified, if they knew the information was top secret.... and had it removed from the State dot govt's unclassified email system.

NONE of these incidences rise to a criminal level....these are all 70- 90 hour a week employees, working around the clock, giving their heart and souls to our Nation.... not traitors....they simply made some boo boos...

No one knows how many emails Clinton destroyed. This is the same loon that incinerated her daily schedule.

Are you claiming Hillary made use of the State Departments secure email systems for top secret and above email?

Why do you think the Clinton campaign hasn't used it?
For a very good reason. There were the White House servers and the the RNC servers-all located in the White House. It was the RNC server that had emails mislabeled. NOT the White House servers. And the RNC emails were still there-just mislabeled.
Now Hillary had a private server located outside the State Dept., not under the auspices of the government-not a secured server. And she deleted emails she claims were personal, yet failed to turn over emails that were not personal. Much different.

She knows that is a different animal completely, and thus doesn't mention it. I wonder what went on in the Clinton White House...

HYPOCRITE.

Forum List

Back