Soros group funded 'opposition research' on critics of radical Islam

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Memo: Soros Group Funded ‘Opposition Research’ On Critics Of Radical Islam

A non-profit group controlled by billionaire financier George Soros set out to conduct opposition research on a handful of critics of radical Islam, a newly released internal memo shows.

The 2011 document, entitled “Extreme Polarization and Breakdown in Civil Discourse,” is one of more than 2,500 files stolen from Soros’ Open Society Foundations and published online on Saturday.

It names prominent critics of radical Islam, such as Pamela Geller, Frank Gaffney, and Robert Spencer as targets for opposition researchers working on a project operated by the Center for American Progress (CAP), a liberal think tank that has received millions of dollars in grants from Soros’ groups.

In the memo, Open Society Foundations (OSF) executives lamented that progressive groups and members of the Arab, Middle Eastern, Muslim, and South Asian-American (AMEMSA) community lacked “high quality opposition research” to combat “anti-Muslim xenophobia and to promote tolerance.”

Read more: Memo: Soros Group Funded ‘Opposition Research’ On Critics Of Radical Islam

Just in case you needed to be reminded about who is behind the NEW WORLD ORDER movement.

And what were their findings? Or did you just knee-jerk react to the words Soros and Islam?

And what were their findings? Or did you just knee-jerk react to the words Soros and Islam?
He thinks opposition research means digging up dirt on political opponents, after all it's what Trump and his Russian hacker buddies are doing.

I think one thing they uncovered from Soros' stolen files were a very long list of what was titled "Useful Idiots."
It appears your name and "occupied's" name were on that list. Sorry.

I think one thing they uncovered from Soros' stolen files were a very long list of what was titled "Useful Idiots."
Soros can eat a bag of dicks for all I care, Do you also think opposition research means digging up dirt on people?

Soros can eat a bag of dicks for all I care, Do you also think opposition research means digging up dirt on people?

Actually, I gave your comment very little thought.
All that stuck with me was your quick to bring Trump and his Russian connection into this. But conspicuously absent is the treasonous crimes of Hillary and Russia. I no longer care to hear what bozo Trump is from anyone who gives that female bastard a free pass. I loathe the Obama world, and the media --- and anyone who wants Clinton over Trump (as far as I am concerned) does not care what kind of criminal and enemy of the state she truly is. Sick of the democrat machine running this nation into the ground.

Memo: Soros Group Funded ‘Opposition Research’ On Critics Of Radical Islam

A non-profit group controlled by billionaire financier George Soros set out to conduct opposition research on a handful of critics of radical Islam, a newly released internal memo shows.

The 2011 document, entitled “Extreme Polarization and Breakdown in Civil Discourse,” is one of more than 2,500 files stolen from Soros’ Open Society Foundations and published online on Saturday.

It names prominent critics of radical Islam, such as Pamela Geller, Frank Gaffney, and Robert Spencer as targets for opposition researchers working on a project operated by the Center for American Progress (CAP), a liberal think tank that has received millions of dollars in grants from Soros’ groups.

In the memo, Open Society Foundations (OSF) executives lamented that progressive groups and members of the Arab, Middle Eastern, Muslim, and South Asian-American (AMEMSA) community lacked “high quality opposition research” to combat “anti-Muslim xenophobia and to promote tolerance.”

Read more: Memo: Soros Group Funded ‘Opposition Research’ On Critics Of Radical Islam

Just in case you needed to be reminded about who is behind the NEW WORLD ORDER movement.

If Soros thinks that a group of people who idolize Mo, someone who took women sex slaves, married children, and converted with the sword, and make them join the civilized world, he is a nutcase.

upload_2016-8-15_22-33-1.png

Actually, I gave your comment very little thought.
All that stuck with me was your quick to bring Trump and his Russian connection into this. But conspicuously absent is the treasonous crimes of Hillary and Russia. I no longer care to hear what bozo Trump is from anyone who gives that female bastard a free pass. I loathe the Obama world, and the media --- and anyone who wants Clinton over Trump (as far as I am concerned) does not care what kind of criminal and enemy of the state she truly is. Sick of the democrat machine running this nation into the ground.
What? You ready for the Republican machine to take over running us into the ground? Damned right I brought up the Russian hackers who are apparently trying to help Trump win by dishonorable means. If he had an honorable bone in his body he would denounce all that shit and state that the does not want to win that way.

Forum List

Back