Soros Group Warns More 'Disruptions' To Come...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Moveon.Org is conducting fundraising activities from the Chicago protests against Donald Trump that prompted the Republican presidential front-runner to cancel a rally there Friday, and promises that more disruptions are on the way.

Emails are asking members to donate $3 to help the effort. The progressive group is funded by billionaire George Soros, and has endorsed Democratic candidate Vermont Sen. Bernard Sanders for president...

More:
Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Where do they get these asshole protestors?

These children don't know shit about shit in the real world........zero real responsibilities in life and they are lecturing us!! Laughable........1960's mental cases circa 2016 and dollar to a thousand stale donuts most are these born with a silver spoon in their mouths losers living at home with Mom and Dad ftg.

I wonder if there will be many more Trump rally's.

He is so far ahead of Little Marco in Florida he cancelled an event there.
Maybe at some point Trump just stays home with that gorgeous wife of his
and just pokes his head out a few times every day to just let us know all is well.

upload_2016-3-14_9-12-3.png

Where do they get these asshole protestors?

These children don't know shit about shit in the real world........zero real responsibilities in life and they are lecturing us!! Laughable........1960's mental cases circa 2016 and dollar to a thousand stale donuts most are these born with a silver spoon in their mouths losers living at home with Mom and Dad ftg.

Yes, our colleges are producing thousands & thousands of 'professional whiners/protesters.' It's not surprising so many nations are now moving ahead of us in education. Look at what these wingnuts do all day. It's a real mess.

You people are obsessed with Soros
The thing is, we should not only be obsessed with Soros, but those Koch fellows too.

That shit that went down in Chi town was Soros doing. Most folks that are paying attention now know this.

Yet, the candidates that are backed by the Koch brothers also got on board and disingenuously blamed Trump for that kerfufle.

Now isn't that something? Both Soros AND the Koch bros. are lying on the same side of a dastardly media formed paradigm to condition the American public? What does that tell you?

What it tells me is that shit is getting REAL.

real scary.

and just pokes his head out a few times every day to just let us know all is well.

It's possible he is starting to get scared.

That is how the establishment ended Ross Perot's run.

If they can't silence the outsider with politics, media, or money, they resort to violence.

If they can't silence the outsider with politics, media, or money, they resort to violence.

Spot On. Intimidation. They're setting Trump up for a fatal violent incident. It will be blamed on him. The usual suspects want violence. They're sending people in to disrupt and incite. It could make Trump think twice about holding such massive rallies in the future. I hope not, but it does look like they're ramping up the violence. It's a set-up.

Spot On. Intimidation. They're setting Trump up for a fatal violent incident. It will be blamed on him. The usual suspects want violence. They're sending people in to disrupt and incite. It could make Trump think twice about holding such massive rallies in the future. I hope not, but it does look like they're ramping up the violence. It's a set-up.
I think you will like this video, watch it all;

Like you people are obsessed with Koch?
The Soros to Koch thread ratio is like 50:1
You may be right, but that is just the nature of this particular forum, not the entire internet. For the internet, it's the reverse.

The Soros to Koch ratio influences in the media and on the internet is about the reverse though. Facebook, twitter and all other MSM is all polluted with Soros influenced crap. The only place the Koch bros. dominate is the radio. Mostly that is because their audience is busy working with their hands or driving, and they don't have time to doing anything but passively consume media.

Soros media you have to sit on your ass in a cubicle, at a desk, or use electronic devices to while consuming and receiving welfare. Koch media are salt of the land production workers. Truck drivers, construction workers, auto-mechanics, miners, factory workers, etc. These media consumers get their info in the ways in which one can only do while listening to the radio or on an mp3 player.

Like you people are obsessed with Koch?
The Soros to Koch thread ratio is like 50:1
You may be right, but that is just the nature of this particular forum, not the entire internet. For the internet, it's the reverse.

The Soros to Koch ratio influences in the media and on the internet is about the reverse though. Facebook, twitter and all other MSM is all polluted with Soros influenced crap. The only place the Koch bros. dominate is the radio. Mostly that is because their audience is busy working with their hands or driving, and they don't have time to doing anything but passively consume media.

Soros media you have to sit on your ass in a cubicle, at a desk, or use electronic devices to while consuming and receiving welfare. Koch media are salt of the land production workers. Truck drivers, construction workers, auto-mechanics, miners, factory workers, etc. These media consumers get their info in the ways in which one can only do while listening to the radio or on an mp3 player.

I agree. Much more ranting & raving about the Kochs than Soros, in the MSM overall.

The whole point is, consumers of both type of media need to learn to start thinking for themselves. It's all propaganda.

Very interesting video. Trump should definitely improve his security. The little weirdo in Ohio could have seriously hurt him, or even killed him. He is in danger.

Very interesting video. Trump should definitely improve his security. The little weirdo in Ohio could have seriously hurt him, or even killed him. He is in danger.

Or they'll make it look like just a little weirdo all alone did it. . .

Or they'll make it look like just a little weirdo all alone did it. . .

Yeah, that's how it always goes. They're very good at grooming their patsys.

Forum List

Back