Soros is behind all this and also Tom Steyer

Check under your bed before you go to sleep tonight. You don't want the Soros boogeyman or those Antifa hooligans popping out.
Honestly, when are you righties gonna give the Soros thing up? You've got nothing on him except alt-right fear mongering and conspiracy theories..all of which
amount to less than nothing. And as I remember, Antifa hasn't killed anyone yet..unlike several "organizations" on the other side of the aisle.

Check under your bed before you go to sleep tonight. You don't want the Soros boogeyman or those Antifa hooligans popping out.
Honestly, when are you righties gonna give the Soros thing up? You've got nothing on him except alt-right fear mongering and conspiracy theories..all of which
amount to less than nothing. And as I remember, Antifa hasn't killed anyone yet..unlike several "organizations" on the other side of the aisle.
And they haven’t been killed because people have not reached a tipping point.

puhhhhlllleeeaasssssseee

Meanwhile, you're checking under your bed for FOX and Koch. You probably don't remember when the Koch brothers were blamed for funding the right....

Meanwhile, you're checking under your bed for FOX and Koch. You probably don't remember when the Koch brothers were blamed for funding the right....

Sorry. I don't check for either. The Koch Brothers have become largely irrelevant, especially since David Koch is gone. And Fox? They're too busy looking over their shoulder
right now making sure OANN doesn't sneak up on them to try and become Trump's go to network. :) Cartoonish and caricatures is what Fox is. But they satisfy the rightie lemmings
who open their mouths wide wanting that regurgitated meal of greatest hits.

This country is beginning the demographic shift that has been on the horizon for several years now. It's just been sped up because of the pandemic, the social unrest, and the fact
that we have (in the words of Bug Bunny), a maroon sitting in the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back