Sorry Hillary but Hellar was not about toddlers

Of course hillary won't take your guns. She'll appoint people who will take your guns
Doesn't matter what your feelings about guns are.
Hillary gave a BS answer.

No, Hillary, The Supreme Court's Heller Decision Wasn't About Toddlers

As soon as I hear anything like "it's for the children" I know the person saying it wants to screw you. The whole deal on the toddlers was to try to do a quick side step on her very own words. That she beleived that the Supreme Court got it wrong on the 2nd.

Any gun owner who votes for her is an idiot. I listen to Gun Talk radio every weekend and the host is just beside himself that some gun owners actually believe that Hillary is just saying "those things to get elected". But that she really really doesn't mean it.

YIKES.

Of course hillary won't take your guns. She'll appoint people who will take your guns

No, Hillary is the best thing that can happen to the NRA, just as Obama was. Gun and ammo sales will go,through the roof, based on the insane beliefs of conservative morons.

No asswipe....she is going to appoint Supreme Court justices and appellate level judges who will gut the 2nd Amendment, and if she gets enough votes she will undo the Lawful Commerce in Arms Act which will allow anti gunners to sue gun makers out of business....as well as placing increased taxes and requirements on owning guns.......she is deadly to the Right to Bear arms....

Hillary is a liar...

Hillary: I am not for open borders

Moderator: Here's a speech where you clearly state you are for open borders, quote "I'm for open borders"

Hillary: I wasn't talking about open borders when I said that, I was talking about energy.

Moderator: What??

Hillary is a liar...

Moderator: Here's a speech where you clearly state you are for open borders, quote "I'm for open borders"

Hillary: I wasn't talking about open borders when I said that, I was talking about energy.

Go to sleep........go to sleep.......you did not hear me say I am for open borders....go to sleep.....

No asswipe....she is going to appoint Supreme Court justices and appellate level judges who will gut the 2nd Amendment.
No, asswipe, she isn't. You said the same fucking thing about Obama.

Are you the owner of a gun shop, or are you just one of their stupid stooges?

Hillary is a liar...

Go to sleep........go to sleep.......you did not hear me say I am for open borders....go to sleep.....

Hillary Clinton ladies and gentlemen, a double talking lying two bit lawyer.

Just added a short stock rifle and an S&W Shield to our armory. Shot gun, crossbow, and a compound will be bought next time we go into town. The child and I go shooting with the shield this weekend.

They better bring big guns if they think to disarm us before we leave.

No asswipe....she is going to appoint Supreme Court justices and appellate level judges who will gut the 2nd Amendment.

In 132 pages toddlers is not mentioned once. I can see why you're trying so hard to hijack the thread.

~ Trigger Warning ~

My husband literally ran to Cabela's yesterday afternoon at 3PM, by 5PM he had both new guns in the living room and was giving us lessons on using them. Bolt action... not my friend. We're discussing picking up a second Shield to give the kidlet, he turns 18 in January.

~ End Trigger Warning ~

The frightened libs may cry and wring hands now.

In 132 pages toddlers is not mentioned once. I can see why you're trying so hard to hijack the thread.
It was about keeping weapons secured. So the word “toddler” being in the decision is irrelevant.

Hillary is a liar...

Hillary Clinton ladies and gentlemen, a double talking lying two bit lawyer.

Two bit.......the only reason she got her job at the rose law firm was her husband was A.G........

~ Trigger Warning ~

My husband literally ran to Cabela's yesterday afternoon at 3PM, by 5PM he had both new guns in the living room and was giving us lessons on using them. Bolt action... not my friend. We're discussing picking up a second Shield to give the kidlet, he turns 18 in January.

~ End Trigger Warning ~

The frightened libs may cry and wring hands now.
Duh! We already know that the gun manufacturers and the NRA loves it when a Democrat wins the election.

moron.....obama wanted obamacare and didn't want to lose any democrats to gun control votes...so he settled on appointing appellate judges and putting two on the Supreme Court.....you anti gunners are such idiots........these people lie to your faces and you insist it is the truth.....even when they are on video....telling you they are inciting violence and conducting voter fraud......you say they aren't saying what they are saying....

Are you actually this stupid...or do you practice to be this stupid?

moron.....obama wanted obamacare and didn't want to lose any democrats to gun control votes...so he settled on appointing appellate judges and putting two on the Supreme Court.....you anti gunners are such idiots........these people lie to your faces and you insist it is the truth.....even when they are on video....telling you they are inciting violence and conducting voter fraud......you say they aren't saying what they are saying....

No, idiot, she doesn't want to get rid of the second amendment. And the NRA, after they know Hillary is a lock, will go all out in getting you all lathered up, so this Christmas will be very, very, very good for the gun and ammo industry and for the NRA.

You're being played.

No, idiot, she doesn't want to get rid of the second amendment. And the NRA, after they know Hillary is a lock, will go all out in getting you all lathered up, so this Christmas will be very, very, very good for the gun and ammo industry and for the NRA.

You're being played.

You really are a stupid human being........

You're being played.

You really are a stupid human being........
You're the dumbass who participates in this four year ritual of driving up gun prices and irrational fears.

Heller addressed gun safety exactly as she said, which absolutely IS about toddlers, children, and anyone else killed because guns aren't safely stored. People like you are so gullible and so incredibly uninformed. Any article that meets with your ideology is taken at face value with zero intellectual curiosity on your part.

Forum List

Back