Sorry Hillary but Hellar was not about toddlers

That is simply false. When the amendment was written, less than one in six men had a gun, and of those, half were unusable.

But you wouldn't know this based on the fairy tales gun worshippers tell each other.

Links?
Spiking the Gun Myth

You mean this book?

Arming America - Wikipedia

This says it all:

[Although the book was initially awarded the prestigious Bancroft Prize, it later became the first work for which the prize was rescinded following a decision of Columbia University's Board of Trustees that Bellesiles had "violated basic norms of scholarship and the high standards expected of Bancroft Prize winners."[1]/QUOTE]
Hmmm.
Got any other sources that say something differently?

Your source was debunked a decade ago by people who desperately wanted to agree with the findings, but actually still had some academic integrity.

Hmmm, crappy source quoting, methinks you are a JoeBlow sock.
I wasn't aware it was rejected as bad scholarship.

But that isn't the same as debunked. My intuition tells me he was about right. But you are free to provide citations that state otherwise.

Of course hillary won't take your guns. She'll appoint people who will take your guns
Doesn't matter what your feelings about guns are.
Hillary gave a BS answer.

No, Hillary, The Supreme Court's Heller Decision Wasn't About Toddlers
No, Hillary is the best thing that can happen to the NRA, just as Obama was. Gun and ammo sales will go,through the roof, based on the insane beliefs of conservative morons.
* that

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

No it was about keeping weapons unaccessible for self defense, that's an unlawful infringement on the 2nd.
Tell that to the service men and women who go about their days on base or post, with all their weapons locked up.

What the hell would you know on the subject?
My father was career military and I was in the US Army. I pretty much grew up on base.

For what 3 minutes? I was career military and for the vast majority of it, I had firearms in my home.
And you couldn't carry them on base.

Actually I did on occasion and it was perfectly legal. I even bought a hand gun in the PX back in the 70's. This gun free zone on military installations BS has only been in effect for 24 years.

Answer the fucking question, hack.
Parts of the D.C. law, which stood for over 30 years was clearly constitutional, as far as I'm concerned. The specific restrictions on handguns seemed a little hard to defend.

Why should a person be required to keep the weapon unusable when you can't apply the same rule to the asshole breaking into your house?
Examples?

I asked you a simple question. Why is it acceptable to say a person has to keep a firearm in a disabled state in his house, when you can't guarantee a burglar is following the same rules?
A loaded firearm is a terrible way to confront a burglar. And you can get your weapon out of a safe rather quickly and load it.

Dumbest statement ever.

You are approaching SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED levels of stupidity.

You mean this book?

Arming America - Wikipedia

This says it all:

[Although the book was initially awarded the prestigious Bancroft Prize, it later became the first work for which the prize was rescinded following a decision of Columbia University's Board of Trustees that Bellesiles had "violated basic norms of scholarship and the high standards expected of Bancroft Prize winners."[1]/QUOTE]
Hmmm.
Got any other sources that say something differently?

Your source was debunked a decade ago by people who desperately wanted to agree with the findings, but actually still had some academic integrity.

Hmmm, crappy source quoting, methinks you are a JoeBlow sock.
I wasn't aware it was rejected as bad scholarship.

But that isn't the same as debunked. My intuition tells me he was about right. But you are free to provide citations that state otherwise.

Fake, but accurate?

Figures.

A bit odd the same bitch who supports abortion right up until the child emerges then says she wants to protect "toddlers".

HnL said:
A loaded firearm is a terrible way to confront a burglar. And you can get your weapon out of a safe rather quickly and load it.
Dumbest statement ever.

Pray tell, why would a burglar ever want to burglarize someone who was home and very load and in contact with 911?

And realize, we aren't talking about White Cloud, Nebraska. We are talking about DC, where everybody has neighbors close by.

Bringing a loaded firearm to the party only makes it more likely that you will get killed or you will mistakenly kill someone who wasn't really a burglar.

Answer the fucking question, hack.
Parts of the D.C. law, which stood for over 30 years was clearly constitutional, as far as I'm concerned. The specific restrictions on handguns seemed a little hard to defend.

Why should a person be required to keep the weapon unusable when you can't apply the same rule to the asshole breaking into your house?
Examples?

I asked you a simple question. Why is it acceptable to say a person has to keep a firearm in a disabled state in his house, when you can't guarantee a burglar is following the same rules?

You didn't really type this did you?
The ONLY person it would "terrible" for in my house is the person who broke in.

Examples?

Yes, I did. In Washington D.C., it is a terrible way to confront a burglar. And if you think I am wrong, you are free to cite ALL the cases of the past in that city and what the outcome was.

Examples?

Yes, I did. In Washington D.C., it is a terrible way to confront a burglar. And if you think I am wrong, you are free to cite ALL the cases of the past in that city and what the outcome was.

I'm telling you you are wrong.
If you don't BELONG in my house it will end badly for you (not you, but any intruder).
It will end exactly as I want it to end.

If you don't BELONG in my house it will end badly for you (not you, but any intruder).
I would bet 100 to 1 that you don't live in D.C.

Stop telling black people how to live their lives. You aren't their overlord, idiot.

Nobody is going to burglarize your jacked up survivalist hut in whatever god forsaken shit hole place you live in.

Stop telling black people how to live their lives. You aren't their overlord, idiot.

Nobody is going to burglarize your jacked up survivalist hut in whatever god forsaken shit hole place you live in.

Um....where did I mention anything about u po black folk?
It wouldn't matter where I lived, break into my house and that person would die.
That's it.

It wouldn't matter where I lived, break into my house and that person would die.
That's it.
Black people in D.C. are poor?

You draw a government check every month out there in BFE, don't you?
It does matter where you live. Heller was about D.C.

That's it.
Black people in D.C. are poor?

You draw a government check every month out there in BFE, don't you?
It does matter where you live. Heller was about D.C.

Then why is Hildabitch giving it National implications son?

Of course hillary won't take your guns. She'll appoint people who will take your guns
Doesn't matter what your feelings about guns are.
Hillary gave a BS answer.

No, Hillary, The Supreme Court's Heller Decision Wasn't About Toddlers
The fact remains the anti-gun nutters have no right to tell normal people what to do with their firearms. They obviously don't know anything about any firearms or anything about ammo. You ask them for specifics they know nothing, you ask them for stats they know nothing, you ask them about their fucking whiny ass feelings they know everything… LOL

Thread has been cleaned of off topic trolling/flaming/derailing.

Get back on topic please (hint: it's not race).

Last edited:
HnL said:
Dumbest statement ever.

Pray tell, why would a burglar ever want to burglarize someone who was home and very load and in contact with 911?

And realize, we aren't talking about White Cloud, Nebraska. We are talking about DC, where everybody has neighbors close by.

Bringing a loaded firearm to the party only makes it more likely that you will get killed or you will mistakenly kill someone who wasn't really a burglar.

None of your rambling matters. I have a constitutional right to defend myself with a firearm.

By banning ownership of firearms the government of DC was telling "black people how to live their lives".

I support ownership of firearms by ANY law abiding citizen, regardless of race, sex, creed, confused gender identity, or who they prefer to bugger.

Forum List

Back