Sorry to Disappoint You Muslim-Loving Libberhoids....

This is all too confusing for me. .. :confused:

Because I am a conservative Republican muslim who owns and rides a Harley.

Go figure......... :cool:

I think a lot of us unfairly lump all muslims together including the radical element that wish to kill infidels. Infidels include Christians.

Why don't muslims who do not advocate eradication of "infidels" speak out more?

Should not all mosques be inspected to remove the radical element, certainly the First A. should not apply here?:confused:

Why are we talking about Muslims here? Who brought that topic up?
This is about KICK STAND "UP" IN D.C. TOMORROW !!!!!

We'll be honoring those who were killed on 9/11 and the brave men and women who serve our nation - in the military and law enforcement - as well as the families of all who have fallen and all who have served.

If you have a bike - get to HD Washington, D.C. tomorrow and let's ride.

Here's the meet up site - Fort Washington, Maryland, Harley-Davidson, Motorocycle, Dealer, Used Parts, Apparel Accessories, Gifts

Route (currently classified) will be announced prior-to "Kickstands Up."

I think a lot of us unfairly lump all muslims together including the radical element that wish to kill infidels. Infidels include Christians.

I think some groups were planning to march in DC.

The reason why they do not speak more is simple - they are afraid to be killed by the radicals. you know what happens when somebody openly does not support the nutjobs in their ranks, right?

Should not all mosques be inspected to remove the radical element, certainly the First A. should not apply here?:confused:

they should. it would help the peaceful ones

I think some groups were planning to march in DC.

The reason why they do not speak more is simple - they are afraid to be killed by the radicals. you know what happens when somebody openly does not support the nutjobs in
their ranks, right?

they should. it would help the peaceful ones

I agree, but this administration thinks that's racial profiling.
This ideology is what is crippling us to actually go after the Jihadists.

If some people think it's fair to lump all muslims in with the violent, militant ones then it is also fair to lump all christians in with the westboro baptist church.

If some people think it's fair to lump all muslims in with the violent, militant ones then it is also fair to lump all christians in with the westboro baptist church.

I see your rep power has been turned off, asswipe. Enjoyed your blathering yesterday as to how irrelevant it is. Fucking lying sack of shit I see.

Good to hear, brother!
:thup:

I'd like to see DC cops write 2M citations
:D

You riding up?

Pretty sad that the Muslim crowd was approved but the Patriots were denied.....on Patriot's Day!!
Just more pandering

Ride easy, bro
:cool:

Will be there !!!

Pics or it didn't happen!
:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back