Sorry to Disappoint You Muslim-Loving Libberhoids....

If some people think it's fair to lump all muslims in with the violent, militant ones then it is also fair to lump all christians in with the westboro baptist church.

And there are a lot more violent jihadist sharia law loving christians in the US than "muslins".

Many bikers will be at the Bikes, Blues and BBQ in Fayetteville Ark. This weekend.

Then there's the

officialhome.png

Sadly, since warrior doesn't have any, he won't be attending.

This is all too confusing for me. .. :confused:

Because I am a conservative Republican muslim who owns and rides a Harley.

Go figure......... :cool:

The biker ride will be a lot more fun than just standing around all day in front of the Capital. :)

This is all too confusing for me. .. :confused:

Because I am a conservative Republican muslim who owns and rides a Harley.

Go figure......... :cool:

Warrior says your not invited.

Are you kidding? Sunni Man will be a celebrity...the token celebrity. They will put him on a pedestal as proof that members of this event don't hate muslims and call them "towel heads" and "goat fuckers" and wish for their death.

If some people think it's fair to lump all muslims in with the violent, militant ones then it is also fair to lump all christians in with the westboro baptist church.

No, not really. The reason being is that the Westboro church does it for financial gain. Their leaders don't believe in it. They're civil rights attorneys. The jihadists, on the other hand, are willing to die for it.

I see your rep power has been turned off, asswipe. Enjoyed your blathering yesterday as to how irrelevant it is. Fucking lying sack of shit I see.

Only whiney babies care about rep numbers. :D

Hey Warrior, have you seen this?
kick stands up my friend and god speed to all the patriots and god bless our fallen heroes :salute:

SNIP:
The 911 Justice for Benghazi Rally Organizers Invite the ‘2 Million Bikers to DC” to Join them on Capitol Hill “We welcome the ‘Bikers Benghazi Brigade’ with Open Arms to join our Justice for Benghazi Rally as we already have a permit.” --

Mitchell Mason, Rally Organizer Washington D.C. – Today the Justice for Benghazi Rally Organizers, Patriots4America and Special Operations Speaks invite the 2 Million Bikers to ride into the Capitol as ‘Bikers for the Benghazi 4’ and join their approved and permitted rally on the Capitol West Lawn at 12:30-6:00 pm on September 11, 2013.

We welcome the Bikers to participate in the Justice for Benghazi Rally and will even offer some speaking slots. “Combining these incredible events will only amplify our determined voice to form a Select Committee for Benghazi.” Mitchell Mason, Rally Organizer said.

“When members hear the engines roar inside the Capitol, they will know the people have spoken” said Mason. The Biker Community has always been supportive of our veterans. The Sturgis Buffalo Chip was given to honor retired Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods and former Navy SEAL Glen Doherty for the heroic patriotism and courage shown in Benghazi, where they sacrificed their lives while saving the lives of many others. Larry Bailey, CAPT. (SEAL), USN (Ret.) of Special Operations Speaks, emceed the presentation.

“Rolling Thunder every year in the Capitol is a spectacular sight in support of our veterans.” said Larry Ward, Special Operation Speaks Political Director. “Special Operations Speaks truly hopes the ‘2 Million Bikers to DC’ accept our invitation to join us. We need all the grassroots support we can muster to force a vote via the Stockman Discharge Petition on the Watergate-style Select Committee for Benghazi. - See more at: The 911 Justice for Benghazi Rally Organizers Invite the ?2 Million Bikers to DC? to Join them on Capitol Hill | Special Operations Speaks

all of it here
The 911 Justice for Benghazi Rally Organizers Invite the ?2 Million Bikers to DC? to Join them on Capitol Hill | Special Operations Speaks

Last edited:

I see your rep power has been turned off, asswipe. Enjoyed your blathering yesterday as to how irrelevant it is. Fucking lying sack of shit I see.

Awwww, poor baby. You and your cowardly buddies can't use the chicken shit neg rep system to bully those who kick you ass in regular debate.

IMO most posters should opt out, then the bullies and cowards will only have each other to chicken shit neg rep.

That would be fun to watch.

Awwww, poor baby. You and your cowardly buddies can't use the chicken shit neg rep system to bully those who kick you ass in regular debate.

IMO most posters should opt out, then the bullies and cowards will only have each other to chicken shit neg rep.

That would be fun to watch.

It's just a nifty little way for the red badges to warn others to stay away from the drooling idiots

that's from that big bad long winded ass, ALFLIE the doofus^^^^

you see, they are the CHICKEN SHITS...they turn off their rep so they can BULLY, spew their shit and be asses to everyone else with no repercussions...

that's pretty typical of a COWARD

Last edited:

that's from that big bad long winded ass, ALFLIE the doofus

you see here folks, here's the CHICKEN SHITS...they turn off their rep so can BULLY and be nothing but asses to everyone else with no repercussions...

Only whiney babies even care about rep points.

that's from that big bad long winded ass, ALFLIE the doofus

you see here folks, here's the CHICKEN SHITS...they turn off their rep so can BULLY and be nothing but asses to everyone else with no repercussions...

Only whiney babies even care about rep points.

you say so:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back