Sorry to Disappoint You Muslim-Loving Libberhoids....

So when you look at a Black man, you think he's a criminal, right bigot?

No. Nor do I support any generalizations about bikers. I merely pointed out how the media likes to portray such things. You're going to give them sensationalist gold.

Last edited:
Warrior102 said:
You did earlier. In writing yet.

So, not only are you a racist bigot - you're a fucking liar too?

Dear God...

What a piece of shit.

The ironic thing about this biker counter protest is that, while not as strong as it used to be, there is still fairly negative generalizations that exist about biker groups (I'm not agreeing with them, I'm simply pointing out that they exist).

The imagery of a bunch of angry bikers counter protesting anyone really, once it gets filtered through the lens of the media, is just going to add credence to the arguments of whoever they are protesting against. Particularly if they look like the guy in Warrior's AV and utilize his style of hateful discourse.

From earlier there sport.

Try actually listening to people / reading posts before you start raging. It might do you some good in the area of credibility.

The best news I have heard all morning. The true patriots are RIDING!!! :clap2:

Widemodern_bikers_130910620x413.jpg

:thup:

Ride on! Ride on! Ride on! Washington!

Why are we talking about Muslims here? Who brought that topic up?
This is about KICK STAND "UP" IN D.C. TOMORROW !!!!!

We'll be honoring those who were killed on 9/11 and the brave men and women who serve our nation - in the military and law enforcement - as well as the families of all who have fallen and all who have served.

If you have a bike - get to HD Washington, D.C. tomorrow and let's ride.

Here's the meet up site - Fort Washington, Maryland, Harley-Davidson, Motorocycle, Dealer, Used Parts, Apparel Accessories, Gifts

Route (currently classified) will be announced prior-to "Kickstands Up."

Bode did, of course. Doing her usual "divert and troll" thing.

Forum List

Back