sort of boring....

not much going on in the religion and ethics forum lately......

I can share a single teaching from Jesus that is ultra important for each to be living by daily--yet is never taught in a building called a church. a single teaching that would have prevented all the children from starving to death for years--millions upon millions would have still been living now if taught a single teaching from Jesus--but these teachers refuse to teach it-2 Cor 11:12-15)--

The god has just spoken in the other thread and you claim that nothing's happening? :doubt:
In the woods where I live there are trillions of leaves, and none of them have been paying attention to me, but that never stopped me from believing, from doing god's work, because I do not look at leaves for approval or appreciation, I work with god. And if you are here to ridicule, you may be disappointed, but if you are here to do god's work, then you should be excited that you found a partner.

There isn't usually much going on anytime. We usually have discussions on silly matters that are only tangently related to religion. Many are over generalized stereotypes about atheists, Christians, or Muslims. Then there are the gay threads. Or the ones with false premises. And then there is GISMYS troll threads. Just isn't much to discuss when we ignore the weightier matters.

I can share a single teaching from Jesus that is ultra important for each to be living by daily--yet is never taught in a building called a church. a single teaching that would have prevented all the children from starving to death for years--millions upon millions would have still been living now if taught a single teaching from Jesus--but these teachers refuse to teach it-2 Cor 11:12-15)--

And what teaching is that? because i don't see how the citation relates to what you are saying.

Post a scientific fact.

It makes 'em crazy.

or not:

But the fact that we can't move through a fourth spatial dimension or perceive one doesn't necessarily rule out its existence. In 1919, mathematician Theodor Kaluza theorized that a fourth spatial dimension might link general relativity and electromagnetic theory [source: Groleau]. But where would it go? Theoretical physicist Oskar Klein later revised the theory, proposing that the fourth dimension was merely curled up, while the other three spatial dimensions are extended. In other words, the fourth dimension is there, only it's rolled up and unseen, a little like a fully retracted tape measure. Furthermore, it would mean that every point in our three-dimensional world would have an additional fourth spatial dimension rolled away inside it.

HowStuffWorks "What is a dimension, and how many are there?"

vs

science.howgodworks:

The term "stretching the heavens" appears at least 17 times in the Bible. According to the Scriptures, the heavens can be "torn", "worn out" like a garment, "shaken," "burnt up," "split apart" like a scroll, and "rolled up" like a mantle or a scroll. The concept of being "rolled up" carries some additional insights. There must be some dimension in which space is "thin." If space can be "bent," there must be a direction it can be bent toward . Thus, this tells us that there must be additional dimensions beyond those of space itself.

http://www.khouse.org/articles/1999/245/

Yikes, Science! I'm melting, I'm melting............ ;)

Last edited:

And what teaching is that? because i don't see how the citation relates to what you are saying.

Its an atom bomb to 33,000 religions claiming to be Christian--they refuse to teach this truth because it exposes them as false--Matthew 6:33

Forum List

Back