South Boston brothers allegedly beat Hispanic homeless man "Inspired" by Trump

I dont understand how the first post tries to make this about Obama

the second is about how they were right to beat up a homeless dude

And the 3rd is about black people.
That's because the OP is ridiculous. People are going to frolic...

Yeah....how many blacks have beaten whites due to agitation from Sharpton and Obama and the entire left wing?

None...unless you count your suspicions as being evidence of something.

AHHH. So my suspicion isn't enough?

Not in any situation no

Remember how you accuse all these cops of wrongdoing....which you just KNOW is happening but they just haven't been caught? Or all these unreported shootings you KNOW happen...but can't show it...because they aren't reported?

Thats not a defense silly. I said there havent been any beatings inspired by Sharpton and Obama. Thanks.

Well....I KNOW many blacks have attacked whites based on racist motivation sparked by Obama, Sharpton and company. It has to.

Sure, again....No unless you count your suspicions as being enough. Or personal Anecdotes....those are my fav.

So in short....

Your suspicions are valid and proof that something is happening.
My suspicions aren't enough....and can't assume it's happening.

Got it.

They're just RETHUGLICANS shifting blame. It's what they do.

yep, it must be the homeless guy's fault that thugs fail at life...

Last edited:
The man was taken to Boston Medical Center, where he remained in fair condition Wednesday afternoon, a hospital spokeswoman said. The police report said he had a broken nose, bruises on his head, and a large bruise across his torso.

The brothers walked away from the scene laughing, a witness told State Police.

they should send the medical bills to those assholes...

Police said two brothers from South Boston ambushed the 58-year-old as he slept outside of a Dorchester MBTA stop, and targeted him because he is Hispanic. One of the brothers said he was inspired in part by GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump.

The allegations ignited widespread condemnation Wednesday.

Mayor Martin J. Walsh said the brothers “should be ashamed of themselves.” Boston’s top prosecutor, Daniel F. Conley, called the case “sickening.”

Police Commissioner William B. Evans, a South Boston resident, said the brothers had given his neighborhood “a bad name.” He called it “a disgrace.”

Two South Boston brothers charged with assaulting homeless man - The Boston Globe

Difference being Trump hasn't advocated this while multiple libs have advocated killing whitey.

Difference being Trump hasn't advocated this while multiple libs have advocated killing whitey.

In your mind
keep-calm-and-kill-a-cop.png

In your mind
Provide a Trump quote then.......ooooooops ya can't so what we have is the usual lib lie

A Quote on what? The OP isnt about a Trump Quote. Did you get lost?
You said Trump advocated attacks on minorities. He asked you for a quote. Then you said he was off topic?

giant-doobie.jpg

Forum List

Back