South Carolina Democratic Primary: February 27, 2016

If Hillary wins this it'll pretty much lock her the nomination. Then all the sanders fans who won't vote Hillary as alternative will be like stray dogs. Which could be nice.

Very few Bernie Supporters who won't switch to Hillary if she wins the nomination. Considering the alternative of someone from the clown car will make sure of that.
Well that's good news. Those "few" bernie stray dogs can just ignore the general election then:D

If Hillary wins this it'll pretty much lock her the nomination. Then all the sanders fans who won't vote Hillary as alternative will be like stray dogs. Which could be nice.

Very few Bernie Supporters who won't switch to Hillary if she wins the nomination. Considering the alternative of someone from the clown car will make sure of that.
Well that's good news. Those "few" bernie stray dogs can just ignore the general election then:D

There is no doubt that a Bernie supporter would skip the election before voting for any republican. It's much more likely that they would just switch Hillary. That's what Bernie said he would do if she beats him.

There is no doubt that a Bernie supporter would skip the election before voting for any republican. It's much more likely that they would just switch Hillary. That's what Bernie said he would do if she beats him.
They're finishing up voting in SC right now and she is supposed to win by a decent margin. We'll see.

I get such a laugh out of stuff like this the networks call an election ten minutes after the polls close but will now spend the next three to four hours analyzing the vote.

Not much news.Lots of time to fill.

They're finishing up voting in SC right now and she is supposed to win by a decent margin. We'll see.

Winning this and the Super Delegates just about says she won her side for sure now.

Damn! I like SC. It is a beautiful state...but apparently there are a lot of really dumb people living there.

I get such a laugh out of stuff like this the networks call an election ten minutes after the polls close but will now spend the next three to four hours analyzing the vote.

Not much news.Lots of time to fill.
Just go on with your regular programming and update it every hour or half hour hardly any need for this much coverage on a blowout.

20-bernie-sanders-arrested-chicago-tribune.w1200.h630.jpg

This turd BS is all talk no show. The only candidate who can beat Hillary at this point is TRUMP.

Hillary Clinton aiming for rout in South Carolina

CHARLESTON, S.C. — Hillary Clinton doesn’t want to just beat Bernie Sanders in South Carolina’s Saturday primary.

She wants to pummel him.

More: Hillary Clinton aiming for rout in South Carolina

I expect Hillary will win in South Carolina - hopefully by a wide margin. We'll see...
She's supposed to win handily in all of the Southern states on March 1. I hope she does pummel him. He's a good Democrat but she's going to make the better president.

I agree! America is NOT ready for Bernie - but IS ready for Hillary!
just more of the same old shit.....so yea i guess America is ready....

Forum List

Back