South Carolina high school rated 7th best in US; Obama feds investigating for being too white.

True fact!!!!

Maybe younger, as I had three students that were pregnant at 11 and 12, and had the kids.

A 25 year old granny, or a 36 year old great granny is not inconceivable.
They must have been white. My wife worked as a school nurse and all the white girls were getting pregnant by Black guys in the middle school.
That's called rape.
No the white girls willingly gave it up. They are infatuated with Black guys.
Using a minor for sex is still rape last I checked. It's vile how old black men think it's acceptable to manipulate impressionable young women.
No stupid. The Black guys were classmates.
I don't believe it. Humans typically don't resort to fucking monkeys unless they're in Africa and then AIDs is created.

They must have been white. My wife worked as a school nurse and all the white girls were getting pregnant by Black guys in the middle school.
That's called rape.
Using a minor for sex is still rape last I checked. It's vile how old black men think it's acceptable to manipulate impressionable young women.
I don't believe it. Humans typically don't resort to fucking monkeys unless they're in Africa and then AIDs is created.
White people fuck dogs, monkeys, sheep, cows, donkeys etc. However in this case the girls were fucking Black guys. Probably like this chick.

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

or this one.

if you are good at what you do and somebody is willing to pay you like that ...that doesnt deserve respect?...do you laugh at President Obama?....
Depends. Certain careers you have to work for someone else regardless of how much you make. Those people I have simple respect for as well. You work for someone and you dont have to then you get no respect from me. Why would I laugh at your POTUS? He has a great gig. Leader of the free world. Most powerful man on the planet. Retirement paid for by people that hate and love him.
you said....If you make 6 figures a year working for someone else, yes I will laugh.....now after you get called out...it depends....nice backtrack....
Sometimes you have to go back to help idiots. Youre welcome.
no sometimes you step on your dick with stupid words.....and then after its pointed out....you go back and TRY to do damage control...but in your case....too late....your welcome....
There is no damage control to do. You dont have any power to damage anything and there are no repercussions for what I say other than emotionally traumatizing you. Just because I clarified my remark like real men do from time to time doesnt equal backtracking. Again you are welcome.
yea you sound like a real man....real men dont brag about what they supposedly have and real men dont have to make up bullshit stories about themselves....once again ...your welcome....

This story is about race being an issue at the magnet high school. For years, blacks wanted equality where their race was not an issue and give them the same break whites get. So here it is and it should stay.

Race has no bearing of who gets in. The school test scores and grades to make the difference. So blacks, here it is REAL EQUALITY!! Embrace it is and stop looking for excuses, special consideration or a jump to the top according to your skin color. Those days SHOULD be over.

If this school has to change its policies, then the Feds should investigate the national association, the NAACP. I'm sure yolu would foind it to be discriminatory, that is to say is has too many blacks. Shit it down until the get the quota of members that reflect the national population. Include the race of Hispanics. I'm sure it has too few of those as well. SHUT DOWN THE NAACP! ;)

Maybe the Feds should be examining the black colleges...the ones that are still open.

Office of Civil Rights ramps up investigation into diversity in Charleston County magnet schools - Post and Courier

Ok....short version:

Academic Magnet HS in Charleston SC. Rated as 7th best HS in America. Its a public magnet school.open to ALL Charleston residents.....IF they qualify academically. Tuition isnt an issue. Its public...so no private tuition.

And...RACE is NOT considered in applications. ONLY merit. They take ONLY the applicants merits...and the best of the best get in.

Local black leaders complain that this is unfair. They demand race be a factor....even though ALL black students have the same opportunity to apply and get in. In fact...race is unknown until acceptance.

But...they dont like it. 12% of AMHS is black. Charleston is around twice that many black. So....they claim there MUST be some discrimination. ....which they cant pinpoint because race isnt a factor.

AND GUESS WHO BOUGHT IT?

Obamas feds. They're now investigating the school...apparently for being too white.

Local blacks want a lottery....so if 1000 apply and only 50 get in....instead of the top 50....they lottery pick 50 out of 1000. So if your daughter is #1...she has a 5% chance to get in instead of a 100% chance.

if you don't consider race, then you are a racist. Strange world we live in, isn't it?

Office of Civil Rights ramps up investigation into diversity in Charleston County magnet schools - Post and Courier

Ok....short version:

Academic Magnet HS in Charleston SC. Rated as 7th best HS in America. Its a public magnet school.open to ALL Charleston residents.....IF they qualify academically. Tuition isnt an issue. Its public...so no private tuition.

And...RACE is NOT considered in applications. ONLY merit. They take ONLY the applicants merits...and the best of the best get in.

Local black leaders complain that this is unfair. They demand race be a factor....even though ALL black students have the same opportunity to apply and get in. In fact...race is unknown until acceptance.

But...they dont like it. 12% of AMHS is black. Charleston is around twice that many black. So....they claim there MUST be some discrimination. ....which they cant pinpoint because race isnt a factor.

AND GUESS WHO BOUGHT IT?

Obamas feds. They're now investigating the school...apparently for being too white.

Local blacks want a lottery....so if 1000 apply and only 50 get in....instead of the top 50....they lottery pick 50 out of 1000. So if your daughter is #1...she has a 5% chance to get in instead of a 100% chance.
So, they will stand up to investigation as being totally fair. What's wrong with that?

The millions it will cost them in legal fees.

That's called rape.
White people fuck dogs, monkeys, sheep, cows, donkeys etc. However in this case the girls were fucking Black guys. Probably like this chick.

or this one.

There are a few wackos in every group. You think white women don't have wackos?

or this one.

If you think white women that like Black men are wackos, then you have a very small minority of sane white women. White women are the easiest women for Black men to get in my experience. All you have to do is stand there and they come running.

Depends. Certain careers you have to work for someone else regardless of how much you make. Those people I have simple respect for as well. You work for someone and you dont have to then you get no respect from me. Why would I laugh at your POTUS? He has a great gig. Leader of the free world. Most powerful man on the planet. Retirement paid for by people that hate and love him.
you said....If you make 6 figures a year working for someone else, yes I will laugh.....now after you get called out...it depends....nice backtrack....
Sometimes you have to go back to help idiots. Youre welcome.
no sometimes you step on your dick with stupid words.....and then after its pointed out....you go back and TRY to do damage control...but in your case....too late....your welcome....
There is no damage control to do. You dont have any power to damage anything and there are no repercussions for what I say other than emotionally traumatizing you. Just because I clarified my remark like real men do from time to time doesnt equal backtracking. Again you are welcome.
yea you sound like a real man....real men dont brag about what they supposedly have and real men dont have to make up bullshit stories about themselves....once again ...your welcome....
I agree. You should stop bragging and making up lies. No need to thank me for that advice.

or this one.

If you think white women that like Black men are wackos, then you have a very small minority of sane white women. White women are the easiest women for Black men to get in my experience. All you have to do is stand there and they come running.

If you're talking about fat undesirable white women then I believe you. If you are talking about average and above looking white women that white men find desirable then you are a liar.

or this one.

The white woman that married me is definitely not a whacko. But she wasn't desperate like this stupid girl in the photo. I had to woo her and win her and my race didn't even get me to the starting line. We have a problem with girls not being taught to respect themselves and make themselves goddesses worthy to be chased.

or this one.

The white woman that married me is definitely not a whacko. But she wasn't desperate like this stupid girl in the photo. I had to woo her and win her and my race didn't even get me to the starting line. We have a problem with girls not being taught to respect themselves and make themselves goddesses worthy to be chased.

I believe you.

or this one.

If you're talking about fat undesirable white women then I believe you. If you are talking about average and above looking white women that white men find desirable then you are a liar.

No one really cares what white men find desirable. You guys have terrible taste. You seem to like white girls that look like prepubescent boys with breast implants. We Black guys have a higher standard. White women know that if they dont have the booty, they dont have a legit chance with us Black guys. BTW I didnt ask if you believe me. I dont care either way. I was just informing you.

or this one.

You embarrass yourself everytime without any shame. Its really amazing to see you grovel like that. :laugh:

or this one.

You embarrass yourself everytime without any shame. Its really amazing to see you grovel like that. :laugh:

You're a sad little imp who will never find a woman worth groveling for. It's so tragic that you think the treasure I have is something to poke fun at.

I have a real woman to love all my life. All you have is a gaping void of emptiness that drives everything you post on this forum. Sad!

or this one.

No one really cares what white men find desirable. You guys have terrible taste. You seem to like white girls that look like prepubescent boys with breast implants. We Black guys have a higher standard. White women know that if they dont have the booty, they dont have a legit chance with us Black guys. BTW I didnt ask if you believe me. I dont care either way. I was just informing you.

Black people are like animals. They haven't evolved past fucking every big butt they see. No emotional attachment needed, they just spread AIDs like crazy.

or this one.

Black people are like animals. They haven't evolved past fucking every big butt they see. No emotional attachment needed, they just spread AIDs like crazy.

I guess thats why white men are the biggest customers of Black prostitutes. :laugh:

You know your dicks are too small to handle a good booty but you cant resist trying. it'll be ok. Just know I know. :itsok:

or this one.

You're a sad little imp who will never find a woman worth groveling for. It's so tragic that you think the treasure I have is something to poke fun at.

I have a real woman to love all my life. All you have is a gaping void of emptiness that drives everything you post on this forum. Sad!

:lmao:

Forum List

Back