South Carolina In Mourning.And Sharpton Is On The Way?Please, They Have Suffered Enough.Go Away Al !

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boohoo:. And aren't we all saying the same thing? Why can't the racist just stay out of this?
This is got to be the worst horror South Carolina has had to endure in a long time,
why can't they just be left alone from all of those race bating leftists? Even the
President should of just stayed out of this, bringing up guns again? And now Al
Sharpton thinks that he needs to come to the rescue? Do you think that if a black
male pulled this stunt in an all white church, Al Sharpton would be on the next
plane? Someone in charge needs to tell Al to stay home! Charleston doesnt need
any more Misery!!!:eusa_hand:

He sniffs out a payday like a dog sniffs shit.

His entire life existence is nothing but pimping these incidents to fatten his bank account.

• Banned
He sniffs out a payday like a dog sniffs shit.

His entire life existence is nothing but pimping these incidents to fatten his bank account.
if this incident had happened in sept/oct 2016, you want to guess who sharpton would of blamed it on as Hillary never gets more than 45% of polling?

:boohoo:. And aren't we all saying the same thing? Why can't the racist just stay out of this?
This is got to be the worst horror South Carolina has had to endure in a long time,
why can't they just be left alone from all of those race bating leftists? Even the
Sharpton thinks that he needs to come to the rescue? Do you think that if a black

What in the wide world of fuck are you talking about?

What the fuck is UP with these threads that get put up with no reference?? :dunno:

• Banned
Very unfortunate. Now is the time for uniters, not dividers.

But Sharpton has bills to pay
oh, we can just see the speech now if it had happened in 2016 and Rubio was about to win. Sharpton: Dizz iz wah iz going to happen every week if "We Much" denominate that false latino Narco Lubio! we much not allow dis irrelavent senator from Mexico into the whitey house in 2017!! etc etc.

What the fuck is UP with these threads that get put up with no reference?? :dunno:
Google it yourself.
Remember, he's obama's appointed racism czar. Keeping racism alive for the obama regime.

Google it yourself.
Remember, he's obama's appointed racism czar. Keeping racism alive for the obama regime.

It ain't my thread; it ain't my job.
If he wants to post in mysterious code, that's on him. I ain't lifting a finger to enable it. I just saw the name "South Carolina" which is where I'll be tomorrow so I clicked in. If he can't be bothered to essplain wtf he's talking about ..... oh well.

Google it yourself.
i am surprised that Nikki didnt bar sharpton from entering south carolina forever!

Al Sharpton looks like a re-animated corpse... still manages to get around for the $

Forum List

Back