South Carolina teen sent home over disgusting t-shirt then throws fit

The school has a right to deem what is a distraction to the rest of the student body; however, she may have a first amendment case. It will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

The 'little bitch needs to learn her place' you say? Nothing says rugged individualist like conformity and doing what you are told. Oh, and if you truly find this shirt offensive I would advise to stop being such an overly-dramatic pussy.
You don't have individuality in school. You are there to LEARN not make stupid sexual or political statements....she obviously is there to disrupt not learn. She knows the rules she decided to break them. Its a disgusting shirt and should be burned. :)
why is it a disgusting shirt?
I dont find it offensive.
I'd prefer my children not be faced with militant dykism in school. It's a form of bullying.

Teen Sent Home Over ‘Disruptive’ Shirt — but Did the School Go Too Far?

No surprise...I knew as soon as I saw the tiny headline on yahoo news it HAD to have something to do with homosexuality or race mixing...only kind of stupid stories the mainstream media runs...little bitch needs to learn her place. Wear the disgusting shirt elsewhere school is NOT your political platform mmk?
In Loco Parentis, but he'd better be as strict in all other cases, and it doesn't sound like he is? He was the one who was distracted apparently...

The school has a right to deem what is a distraction to the rest of the student body; however, she may have a first amendment case. It will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

The 'little bitch needs to learn her place' you say? Nothing says rugged individualist like conformity and doing what you are told. Oh, and if you truly find this shirt offensive I would advise to stop being such an overly-dramatic pussy.
Are you ready for God Hates Fags shirts worn by the student body? This was a good call by the admin. No sense starting up a turf war. People are pissed off enough already. Gays need to back it down.
Homophobes need to grow up...

Why are all these faggots so compelled to advertise their sexual perversion? Is it their way to troll for other perverts?

This little pervert needs to STFU.
It's a form of empowerment. Grow up and deal with it.

Why are all these faggots so compelled to advertise their sexual perversion? Is it their way to troll for other perverts?

This little pervert needs to STFU.
It is obvious she is advertising for sex. She might find herself passed around the football team.

Are you ready for God Hates Fags shirts worn by the student body? This was a good call by the admin. No sense starting up a turf war. People are pissed off enough already. Gays need to back it down.
Homophobes need to grow up...
Biased bullshit from you as usual. Keep your faggotry to yourself and all will be well.

I can't speak to why activists (gay or anti-gay) do the shit they do. I mean other then for attention, of course. I've worked very hard trying to be just left the fuck alone. lol
. Atta-boy!

Not for nothing, but MDK is less radical about his positions than you are about yours.
I have no problem with gays. Just this marriage agenda and the activism resulting from it. It wasn't enough to win, they same to start in with persecuting those in disagreement. I changed my opinion of gay marriage over that.

Not for nothing, but MDK is less radical about his positions than you are about yours.
I have no problem with gays. Just this marriage agenda and the activism resulting from it. It wasn't enough to win, they same to start in with persecuting those in disagreement. I changed my opinion of gay marriage over that.

Don't bullshit me. I've known you for many years and never once have you supported gay marriage. Not once. You don't have to either but don't pretend you've suddenly changed your mind. Cut the crap.

Teen Sent Home Over ‘Disruptive’ Shirt — but Did the School Go Too Far?

No surprise...I knew as soon as I saw the tiny headline on yahoo news it HAD to have something to do with homosexuality or race mixing...only kind of stupid stories the mainstream media runs...little bitch needs to learn her place. Wear the disgusting shirt elsewhere school is NOT your political platform mmk?

When students were sent home for wearing shirts with the NRA logo, or a variety of firearms, because it was 'disruptive',

did you think that automatically had something to do with homosexuality?
When yahoo news whines about this the way it was worded its a pretty good indication that its a homosexual shirt.I have no problem with a 2nd amendment or NRA shirt...hell we used to shoot guns in school!
Was it a homo shirt? Because SC schools have banned confederate flag shirts also. Which I'm ok with. I assume liberals will agree that both should be banned to prevent disruptive thoughts.
Yes it was a homo shirt. They ban our confederate flag stuff time to start banning theirs.
There's a sharpshooter club at the charter school my kids came from. They're pretty good! And we used to go to school with our rifles hanging from gun racks in the back window of our pickups. We didn't even lock our doors. Nobody was ever shot at our school!

Yeah cuz if they did the janitor would have grabbed his rifle and knocked out all their teeth.

Same here, guys used to go hunting before school then come to school with the guns in their trucks, and we had fist fights nearly every day and no one ever went out to get a gun that I can recall.

Don't bullshit me. I've known you for many years and never once have you supported gay marriage. Not once. You don't have to either but don't pretend you've suddenly changed your mind. Cut the crap.
I'm in Iowa. I supported gay marriage initiative here. I even posted that early in my postings here. I don't know if the post is around or how to search for it. It was the baker and photographer shit that turned me. As for gays, I really don't have a problem there. I would not stand by to watch one abused by anyone.

I'm in Iowa. I supported gay marriage initiative here. I even posted that early in my postings here. I don't know if the post is around or how to search for it. It was the baker and photographer shit that turned me. As for gays, I really don't have a problem there. I would not stand by to watch one abused by anyone.

I hate public accommodation laws regardless of whom they protect and I think they should be scrapped for the most part. The problem is very few people want to get rid of them. You should have the right to refuse service to any person and for any reason.

To me, the way that the powers that be decided to handle this only brought more attention to the matter. In my opinion, if you don't like certain things that are brought to a barbecue, where is it written that you have to eat them? Just stay focused on whatever does make you smile. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back