South Dakotans may soon be able to carry concealed guns without permit

South Dakotans may soon be able to carry concealed handguns without a permit

Same for Georgia! Our Governor Elect supports a bill introduced to do the same thing!

The article is vague and doesn't give much detail, but in as much as a pro-gun advocate that I am, I'm not thrilled about something like this.

I believe that only people that pass the proper background check and have training should carry in public. At the shooting range, I've seen too many idiots that shouldn't even be allowed to have a gun yet alone carry outdoors.

I'm not crazy about getting my license renewed every five years. I believe once you have a license, it should be good for life unless it's revoked because of criminal activity or heated domestic disputes.

Same for Georgia! Our Governor Elect supports a bill introduced to do the same thing!

The whole permit thing was just as way for the state to scam money.

This is the way it should be
It costs nothing to get a permit and only takes a few minutes... Still there’s no reason for a permit for concealed weapon that’s the control freak nature of fucking ass wipes that are progressives

This is good news. If SD, and GA get it, I believe the total states will be up to 17. More law abiding citizen that are armed the better. Criminals beware.

The article is vague and doesn't give much detail, but in as much as a pro-gun advocate that I am, I'm not thrilled about something like this.

I believe that only people that pass the proper background check and have training should carry in public. At the shooting range, I've seen too many idiots that shouldn't even be allowed to have a gun yet alone carry outdoors.

I'm not crazy about getting my license renewed every five years. I believe once you have a license, it should be good for life unless it's revoked because of criminal activity or heated domestic disputes.
Oh, but then maybe you're not a real conservative.

Just being facetious, from that other thread about rent control. BTW, I'm banned from it, so can't answer any questions.

This is good news. If SD, and GA get it, I believe the total states will be up to 17. More law abiding citizen that are armed the better. Criminals beware.

I don't know about that. There are times when police get their hands on somebody, and even if they can't prove it was the person that committed a crime or it's a very minor crime, they can get them on illegally carrying a concealed weapon.

I think it would be interesting to examine the results of states who allow anybody to carry to see what their unjustified shootings are and how often it happens. Because kids will fly off the handle much faster than middle-aged or older adults.

There is already a background check to even buy a gun.

Oh, but then maybe you're not a real conservative.

Just being facetious, from that other thread about rent control. BTW, I'm banned from it, so can't answer any questions.

Well keep in mind I never once said you were no conservative; you must be getting me mixed up with the others. But even if you can't carry, an opinion by anybody is welcome.

Same here, but they still do an intense background check in the event you purchased a gun without a background check which is very possible if you bought one from a family member, neighbor or friend.

Same here, but they still do an intense background check in the event you purchased a gun without a background check which is very possible if you bought one from a family member, neighbor or friend.
Ah. That shit is intrusive and IMO unconstitutional.

Future killers are smiling.
Why's that? Come on explain...I am sure you are about as dumb as some of these idiots here whining about it in Georgia.
Did you notice how many of our recent killers have had concealed carry? Nothing better than letting killers legally run around with guns.

People that LEGALLY conceal carry are among the most law abiding in the country, and the stats bear that out. A couple of outliers doesn't make a trend, nor the norm. Typical lib drivel.

Future killers are smiling.
Why's that? Come on explain...I am sure you are about as dumb as some of these idiots here whining about it in Georgia.
Did you notice how many of our recent killers have had concealed carry? Nothing better than letting killers legally run around with guns.
Lol...and they all passed background checks....you still haven't made a point.

Forum List

Back