South Korea to increase payments to US for troops in South Korea

That money will be welcomed gangham style
tenor.gif

South Korean officials agree to increase payment for presence of US troops after Trump push
While I prefer ALL troops overseas put pulled back to the USA,I agree we should be getting paid more for our services. Just something else NO other president would have or could have gotten done.

Actually they amount they pay is renegotiated on a regular basis. The last agreement covered from 2014 till 2018 and now this one kicks in. Trump did not do anything that every other POTUS since the end of the Korean conflict has not done.

Your level of ignorance is just astounding some days.

Crazy how minor, normal occurrences that have been routine for decades become incredible victories under the dotard just because he didn't fuck something up

Crazy how minor, normal occurrences that have been routine for decades become incredible victories under the dotard just because he didn't fuck something up
Well one must remember the mental age of those celebrating.

South Korean officials agree to increase payment for presence of US troops after Trump push
While I prefer ALL troops overseas put pulled back to the USA,I agree we should be getting paid more for our services. Just something else NO other president would have or could have gotten done.
So you claim the South Koreans are paying the US the same amount they started paying originally in the 1950's?

Where did he say anything that even resembles what you cooked up in that brain-damaged head of yours?

So you claim the South Koreans are paying the US the same amount they started paying originally in the 1950's?
No. They are paying almost 100 million dollars more than they were last year.

Forum List

Back