Soviet Propaganda Posters Displayed in Jay Carney's Home.

Are you people really so stupid to think that a person way up in the Obama administration would invite a magazine into his home and let them take a pretty picture of his wife and children centered between two communist recruitment posters, thus declaring his red roots?

Really?

I'll bet the truth is that Barack, Michelle, Jay, Joe and Hillary were all standing off camera smoking a big fat doob.

Barack: "Think the nuts at Drudge fell for it?"

Jay: "I guarantee it. Tomorrow they'll be calling us commie pinkos"

Barack: "OK. Soon as the photogs leave, take the posters back to Yakov Smirnov and tell him thanks."

Michelle and Hillary: "Giggle!" Who wants brownies?"

With a compliant media? Sure. You're the only dumbass in this thread. Your critical thinking skills are severely lacking there sweet cheeks.:lol:

Are you people really so stupid to think that a person way up in the Obama administration would invite a magazine into his home and let them take a pretty picture of his wife and children centered between two communist recruitment posters, thus declaring his red roots?

Really?

I'll bet the truth is that Barack, Michelle, Jay, Joe and Hillary were all standing off camera smoking a big fat doob.

Barack: "OK. Soon as the photogs leave, take the posters back to Yakov Smirnov and tell him thanks."

Are you saying the photo is fake? Just asking for clarification here.

Balancing Act | Washingtonian MOM

What is forgotten about the McCarthy era because of some of his over the top stuff is that he did expose many Communists within the US that were working for the USSR. Liberal scum cover that up because they are ok with someone being anti-US.

It would not surprise me....liberals have always looked up to communists, see posters/shirts of Mao, Che, Castro, Lenin, etc.

I was debating a drone in here about McCarthy, and he actually made it quite plain that he thought members of the communist party should be allowed to retain sensitive government positions.

That's how totally out of touch these numskulls are.

You may not but you would be the exception. They were going to charge him with a crime. He's a freakin' rock star, and they went ape shit over his collection. Nope, if it were revealed that Rove had a NAZI poster collection, the hounds would descend.

who is lemmy first off..

maybe so ,but i cant stop it.

Founder of Motorhead. That's an Iron Cross 2nd Class he's wearing as a necklace.

DSC_3055A-copy.jpg
ooooo him...meh...

This isn't surprising. The ones in power live in grand homes and yet have a fondness for communism. They love it as long as it doesn't apply to them, much like the laws they impose on the rest of us.

Obama Press Secretary Jay Carney’s Home Has Proudly Displayed Soviet Propaganda Posters in Mag Pic

This is a photo that was photo shopped for some reason. I wonder what was cut out. This photo has the same quality as the computer generated birth certificate that was put out there.

Poorly photoshopped pic of Carney and wife.
What A Disembodied Finger In Jay Carney’s Photo Says About Media Propaganda

LOL the whole picture has been shopped:

Bk-EgnkCAAAovIn.png

Is that Gorbachev's head sitting on the shelf^ next to the Russian Matryoshka nesting dolls? LOL

original here:

CaféAuLait;8925031 said:
This isn't surprising. The ones in power live in grand homes and yet have a fondness for communism. They love it as long as it doesn't apply to them, much like the laws they impose on the rest of us.

Obama Press Secretary Jay Carney’s Home Has Proudly Displayed Soviet Propaganda Posters in Mag Pic

This is a photo that was photo shopped for some reason. I wonder what was cut out. This photo has the same quality as the computer generated birth certificate that was put out there.

LOL the whole picture has been shopped:

Bk-EgnkCAAAovIn.png

Is that Gorbachev's head sitting on the shelf^ next to the Russian Matryoshka nesting dolls? LOL

original here:

And why does Jay Carney's hand have two thumb joints?

lol I don't see two thumb joints, I do see the possible Gorbachev head next to the Russian Matryoshka dolls on the shelf tho.:eusa_shifty:

CaféAuLait;8925126 said:
lol I don't see two thumb joints, I do see the possible Gorbachev head next to the Russian Matryoshka dolls on the shelf tho.:eusa_shifty:
Look at his sleeve. Where's his wrist? And his palm is shaped like Hillary Clinton's ass. Both sides of his hand are shaped the same. And yes, I think that is a Gorby Doll on the shelf.

Carney's B.A. is in Russian studies. And he met his wife in Moscow. So I'm not outraged at all by their interest in Russian things. Condi Rice probably has some Russian souvenirs, too.

I still think the photoshopping is funny.

Carney's B.A. is in Russian studies. And he met his wife in Moscow. So I'm not outraged at all by their interest in Russian things. Condi Rice probably has some Russian souvenirs, too.

I still think the photoshopping is funny.

I agree it is funny, why magazines feel the need to change things is beyond me. Were the shelves empty, and they felt the need to add more books?

He did meet his wife in Russia but she was "happily married" to another man and he was in a relationship with another female, supposedly no relationship commenced there tho.

CaféAuLait;8924956 said:

Really?

Lol, no. I'm simply saying just because he's got a couple of posters doesn't make Carney a commie.

This is a photo that was photo shopped for some reason. I wonder what was cut out.

who knows but they really did a poor job of it

the Iranians do better photo shopping then this team

--LOL

This is a photo that was photo shopped for some reason. I wonder what was cut out.

--LOL
They cut out the Stalin doll, the Kruschev doll, and the Karl Marx doll. Maybe Che and Castro?

--LOL
They cut out the Stalin doll, the Kruschev doll, and the Karl Marx doll. Maybe Che and Castro?

everyone knows that those within the admin are communists

why do they feel the need to hide it

--LOL

everyone knows that those within the admin are communists

why do they feel the need to hide it
I know. It's not like we've never read "Dreams From My Deadbeat Father" or anything.

Who is making the most money off of Obamacare- the working poor or the insurance companies?

The communists...obviously.. It's all the rage. The nasty repubs are blocking all the programs intended to help the economy to make Obama look bad but are letting the Obama Communist agenda sneak by.. doncha know?

CaféAuLait;8924956 said:

Really?

Lol, no. I'm simply saying just because he's got a couple of posters doesn't make Carney a commie.

I agree.

Forum List

Back