Spending cuts galore! Donald wins big on two year budget bill! Small government, FTW!

The last thing Trump and the GOP want is another government shutdown going into 2020, given the fact the last shutdown was a disaster for Republicans.

Republicans are more than happy to pass deficit-busting spending measures, and Trump will gleefully sign those measures into law.

Come on Poindexter. There won't be that many Dems left after 2020.

Ah yes. The imminent final demise of the Democrats. How'd that work out last year?
Come on Storm. You know a lot of dead wood Republicans retired because they were afraid Trump was going to ruin their sweet deals. You don't really think Democrats won on merit, do you? That's pretty far fetched considering they have no platform and logically they won't possibly have one by 2020. Resist is their childish platform. So you can't blame me for not being worried about such a low information, unmotivated bunch. Viva Trump.

QUOTE="wamose, post: 22831649, member: 71937"]
Did I say cuts? I meant to say increases. So much for small government fiscal conservatives.

Senate passes massive 2-year budget deal
Come on Storm dog. Give the guy a chance. In Trump's second term, with a real Republican majority, he will start this government on the right fiscal track. Right now, Democrats are holding him hostage. 2020-2024 are going to be the beginning of the golden years. Viva Trump.[/QUOTE]

He had Republican majorities in both houses for two years.

He's going to lose more house seats next year and the senate.

It's questionable hes around after next year himself.

And then the great dismantling begins.

I said something like that after my first marriage. What's your point? Is this the place where you moralize about how Trump is a low down liar in spite of the FACT that he has put more effort into keeping his promises than any other President in your lifetime. Viva Trump

This is not 1st grade, he does not get an E for effort. Results are what matter. But nothing will ever change as long as partisans like you give their side a free pass all the time
something will tell me it matters again if a dem is in office spending. :)

Did I say cuts? I meant to say increases. So much for small government fiscal conservatives.

Senate passes massive 2-year budget deal
Come on Storm dog. Give the guy a chance. In Trump's second term, with a real Republican majority, he will start this government on the right fiscal track. Right now, Democrats are holding him hostage. 2020-2024 are going to be the beginning of the golden years. Viva Trump.
Golden years for Trump? If the POS gets 4 more years he'll be sorry he didn't quit Dems will make his life miserable and hopefully bring about his end
More like golden showers for Trump. I bet the POS can't even balance a simple fucking check book ledger, and has been elected by MAGA Dupes, to balance the federal budget and pay off the federal debt in 8 years.
Negative
He was elected on “fuck wetbacks”, “Americans First” and on spending his days verbally bitchslapping the living fuck out of disgusting LefTards.
Simple shit

You know a lot of dead wood Republicans retired because they were afraid Trump was going to ruin their sweet deals.

You mean, serving with grace and dignity? Being part of a party that stood for reducing spending and fiscal conservatism? Those the sweet deals you're talking about?

You don't really think Democrats won on merit, do you?

It doesn't matter if they won on a ham sandwich that could sing the blues, the Senate and White House are still controlled by Republicans, and both of them have endorsed this massive two year spending bill.

That's pretty far fetched considering they have no platform and logically they won't possibly have one by 2020.

I guess that makes the Democrats' victory last year all the more humiliating for Republicans, now don't it?

Republicans don't get it EVERY day Trump and Co humiliate America First screws the farmers next the retail shops of America and along with them the strongest part of our economy our consumers

The House of Representatives spends the money. The senate merely rubber stamped it and the President signs the check. The important question is what programs are democrats willing to cut?

Let's get this straight. There are three entities involved in the process, and two of them are controlled by Republicans. So the blame goes to the remaining entity.

What a load of nonsense.
There is enough blame to go around to all three.

The House of Representatives spends the money. The senate merely rubber stamped it and the President signs the check. The important question is what programs are democrats willing to cut?

Let's get this straight. There are three entities involved in the process, and two of them are controlled by Republicans. So the blame goes to the remaining entity.

What a load of nonsense.
There is enough blame to go around to all three.
True Mr Meister,,,but who's to blame for all those conservative no womens choice judges, in office for decades to come ??

How many must get hurt before this economic moron is stopped? Lets add them up Farmers Investing community, retail businesses in ALL states Consumers ,and before XMAS shopping?Our biggest retail establishments are crying uncle while the AH yells FORE

He doesn’t want a shut down to fuck with the election.

Do you actually think he would NOT sign a budget with lower spending if the DEMOCRATS sent him one to sign?

Not sure what point you are arguing.

His team helped to negotiate this bill. He is supposed to be the most awesome, greatest, most amazing negotiator to ever live on this or any other planet.

And this was the best he could do? :21::21::21::21::21:

he is the greatest and thats why there will be unlimited spending for the next two yrs,,,

a progressive if I ever saw one,,,

Do you actually think he would NOT sign a budget with lower spending if the DEMOCRATS sent him one to sign?

His team helped to negotiate this bill. He is supposed to be the most awesome, greatest, most amazing negotiator to ever live on this or any other planet.

he is the greatest and thats why there will be unlimited spending for the next two yrs,,,

which must be why you are so enamored with him.

How many must get hurt before this economic moron is stopped? Lets add them up Farmers Investing community, retail businesses in ALL states Consumers ,and before XMAS shopping?Our biggest retail establishments are crying uncle while the AH yells FORE
hes just following the path of those before him,,,

glad my soul is clean by not voting for him or them,,

the voters are the ones to blame for being kool-ade drinking morons,,,

which must be why you are so enamored with him.

I never have been,,,

The entitlement party I mean the democrat party needs to cut down on the hand outs

The left wing pundits are beginning to panic. So fun to watch.

They want Oprah or Michelle Obama to run.

Forum List

Back