Spitballing

"I am just spitballing here, but it sure seems to me as though it is Putin that is the one 'sabotaging Russian-American rapprochement'. This prevalent 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' habit among Trump supporters is NOT one of your better trends and very possibly weakens us. We're telling the world that we consider Putin a standard the we should compare ourselves to if we want to be strong and respected. Times sure have changed, haven't they? In the 50's we dug shelters in our backyards, now we reject our own in favor of the kind of iron-fisted bordering tyranny leadership we once feared. Looks like Nikita was right after all. If we continue, Putin will bury us."
Our own federal government is far more dangerous to its citizens than the Russian government… Fact

International diplomacy is complicated, and there is no right or wrong answer necessarily. If you recall, we were allies with Russia against Hitler during WWII. I'll help you out a bit. Nobody in the world with any sense, believes we want to be more like Russia, at least nobody with an education past 6th grade.
Then tell the ah trump to stop acting like it.....Putin very smart ?? as long as he and trump kiss each others asses

Who do we choose social Marxist liberal pussys like you that want to put men in little girls bathrooms?

Decisions decisions

Do you REALLY think men in little girls bathrooms is more dangerous than Trump? Think that over a bit.

Trump goes into the dressing rooms at beauty pageants and grabs pussy instead.

"I am just spitballing here, but it sure seems to me as though it is Putin that is the one 'sabotaging Russian-American rapprochement'. This prevalent 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' habit among Trump supporters is NOT one of your better trends and very possibly weakens us. We're telling the world that we consider Putin a standard the we should compare ourselves to if we want to be strong and respected. Times sure have changed, haven't they? In the 50's we dug shelters in our backyards, now we reject our own in favor of the kind of iron-fisted bordering tyranny leadership we once feared. Looks like Nikita was right after all. If we continue, Putin will bury us."
Our own federal government is far more dangerous to its citizens than the Russian government… Fact

If you think that is a fact then what the hell is an opinion?

'enemy of my enemy is my friend'

That line of reasoning is among the key ones used to illustrate the false dichotomy/false dilemma fallacy. That Trump's approach to people falls back on that line is just typical for we know that outside of a narrow body of topics, the man is a mental midget. The man has skills, but broad spectrum and deep thinking on public policy aren't among them.

And trump far more dangerous than Putin

Forum List

Back