SPLC harassing family members and employers of conservative activists

Put a lid on it California. You're probably texting from your Escalade on the way to get your nails done huh? Not very safe Luissa you dumb bimbo.

You hate no one or nothing? Interesting must be a nice rose colored world you live in. Wouldn't you hate those destroying the very fabric of your country? They dislike the homosexual agenda and they hate what "minorities" do to white victims. Try learning more about the CCC before babbling on. They are a pro white whites civic group.

They are a hate group, they are bigots, and should be told so. You are scum and they are scum.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Only scum I see are the ones like you who would rather roll over and die and commit racial suicide instead of fighting back. We need less of you and more proud patriotic white folk.

Proud patriotic white folk?
I am not patriotic because I am not a bigot?
Fight back against what? I live in a town that 90% white. And a white meth head stole my wallet last night.
Get a clue, bigot.

Put a lid on it California. You're probably texting from your Escalade on the way to get your nails done huh? Not very safe Luissa you dumb bimbo.

I drive a Toyota and I don't get my nails done, loser.
You and Orion are stupid bigots. Get a life, and you know what they say when you assume.

It supposedly stands for Southern Poverty Law Center. Funny they hardly ever go after "black racists or jewish racists" just white ones..

Speaking of "Black racists", didn't the SPLC drop the Nation of Islam as a hate group some weeks ago?

NAR Constitution « Northwest Front

For the most part we already have a constitution as well.

Got that Pro-Gun/Pro-Family thing going I see? Why not Alaska, that's not a bad fit.

NAR Constitution
Preamble
In the name of the Divine Creator of all things we, the Aryan peoples of the earth, do hereby set forth this Constitution of the Northwest American Republic, in order that we may secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

And just how white does "white" have to be?

This part looks like they "borrowed" David Lane's "14 words" or something like that.

Labeling conservatives as nazis because they hate the commie pigs in this country, obamaturd, the dimwits and you, is a stupid persons argument. Stupid.

LMAO ROFL mental midget thinks the CCC are nazis LMAO...that's the funniest fucking thing I have heard in a long time.
To sane people, you are Nazis.
orion.gif
To sane people you are idiots.

Labeling conservatives as nazis because they hate the commie pigs in this country, obamaturd, the dimwits and you, is a stupid persons argument. Stupid.

Or it could be because they are racist bigots.

They are a hate group, they are bigots, and should be told so. You are scum and they are scum.

Only scum I see are the ones like you who would rather roll over and die and commit racial suicide instead of fighting back. We need less of you and more proud patriotic white folk.

Fight back against what? I live in a town that 90% white. And a white meth head stole my wallet last night.
Get a clue, bigot.

Great, then move to South LA and experience the joys of diversity, see how long you last with your new wallet down there, especially with all your jewish homo-tranny loving nonsense.

They would kick you creepy "cracka" ass and rightfully so. I would support the diversity doing so.

Last edited:

Get a clue, bigot.

Great, then move to South LA and experience the joys of diversity, see how long you last with your new wallet down their, especially with all your jewish homo-tranny loving nonsense.

They would kick you creepy "cracka" ass and rightfully so. I would support the diversity doing so.

I spent 8 days on east Harlem last year. I wasn't bothered by one minority. I felt safer walking around there than I would walking in some of the neighborhoods in my town.
We have a horrible drug problem, and it isn't among minorities.
Sorry, I don't subscribe to your bigotry.

Get a clue, bigot.

Great, then move to South LA and experience the joys of diversity, see how long you last with your new wallet down their, especially with all your jewish homo-tranny loving nonsense.

And why do I need my ass kicked, weirdo?
I have been called a traitor and un- patriotic in this thread, now you want people to kick my ass. It is very strange.

Get a clue, bigot.

I spent 8 days on east Harlem last year. I wasn't bothered by one minority. I felt safer walking around there than I would walking in some of the neighborhoods in my town.

"Social problems, including poverty, crime and drug addiction, have plagued the area for some time. Although crime rates have dropped from the historically high numbers of the past, East Harlem suffers from Manhattan's highest violent crime rate with 15 murders in 2011.[28][29]
East Harlem has the highest concentration of shelters and facilities in Manhattan, with eight homeless shelters, 36 drug and alcohol treatment facilities and 37 mental health treatment facilities. It also has the highest jobless rate in the entire city, as well as the city's second highest cumulative AIDS rate. The asthma rate is also 5 times larger than national levels.[2] The neighborhood also suffers from a high poverty rate.[30] Union Settlement Association is one of the neighborhood's largest social service agencies, reaching more than 13,000 people annually at 17 locations throughout East Harlem, through a range of programs, including early childhood education, youth development, senior services, job training, the arts, adult education, nutrition, counseling, a farmers' market, community development, and neighborhood cultural events."

Yea, sounds like a paradise, lol. It is getting a little better, not that there was anyway it could have gotten much worse. Mostly because SWPL faggots like yourself are moving in to gentrify the neighborhood. Spike Lee hates you for that though, lol.

"Social problems, including poverty, crime and drug addiction, have plagued the area for some time. Although crime rates have dropped from the historically high numbers of the past, East Harlem suffers from Manhattan's highest violent crime rate with 15 murders in 2011.[28][29]

East Harlem has the highest concentration of shelters and facilities in Manhattan, with eight homeless shelters, 36 drug and alcohol treatment facilities and 37 mental health treatment facilities. It also has the highest jobless rate in the entire city, as well as the city's second highest cumulative AIDS rate. The asthma rate is also 5 times larger than national levels.[2] The neighborhood also suffers from a high poverty rate.[30] Union Settlement Association is one of the neighborhood's largest social service agencies, reaching more than 13,000 people annually at 17 locations throughout East Harlem, through a range of programs, including early childhood education, youth development, senior services, job training, the arts, adult education, nutrition, counseling, a farmers' market, community development, and neighborhood cultural events."

Yea, sounds like a paradise, lol. It is getting a little better, not that there was anyway it could have gotten much worse. Mostly because SWPL faggots like yourself are moving in to gentrify the neighborhood. Spike Lee hates you for that though, lol.

Did you eat paint chips as a child?

Get a clue, bigot.

Scum comes in every race. Never claimed ALL white people were good did I?
NAR Constitution « Northwest Front

For the most part we already have a constitution as well.

Got that Pro-Gun/Pro-Family thing going I see? Why not Alaska, that's not a bad fit.

NAR Constitution
Preamble
In the name of the Divine Creator of all things we, the Aryan peoples of the earth, do hereby set forth this Constitution of the Northwest American Republic, in order that we may secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

And just how white does "white" have to be?

This part looks like they "borrowed" David Lane's "14 words" or something like that.
Yep.Great man RIP.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo1ZWdpq5B4]David Lane Interview Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]
The Klan is as Conservative as Americans can get.
The clan was started and still is democrat.

You aren't very smart.

I will give you a hint, conservative democrats. And no the clan are not democrats today.

Actually large parts of the Klan in America voted for and pushed others to vote for Obama in 2008

Get a clue, bigot.

Scum comes in every race. Never claimed ALL white people were good did I?

Yep.Great man RIP.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo1ZWdpq5B4]David Lane Interview Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

The clan was started and still is democrat.

You aren't very smart.

I will give you a hint, conservative democrats. And no the clan are not democrats today.

Actually large parts of the Klan in America voted for and pushed others to vote for Obama in 2008

Link

Forum List

Back