Sports Illustrated Puts Another Mentally Ill Dude In a Bikini On the Cover

Typical SJW trope, just complaining about the opinion of someone with snark because they are unable or unwilling to actually debate the topic.
What's to debate about your opinion? It is what it is. It's just also our opinion that people like you are emotional adolescents who let the existence and relationships of other people break you like the fragile snowflake that you are.

That's the whole point of the swimsuit issue.

Wanting something you want, and almost surely can't get.

Now they replaced it with something I don't want, thus defeating the original purpose of the issue.

But they did not replace it with something you do not want, that is still there. They just added things other people want.

It is like my favorite BBQ joint that added vegan dishes. I could have been like you all and freaked out and never went back. Or I could do like I did and just ignore the stupid vegan things and enjoy the shit out of my ribs.

There are still plenty of beautiful mostly naked women for you to enjoy.

What's to debate about your opinion? It is what it is. It's just also our opinion that people like you are emotional adolescents who let the existence and relationships of other people break you like the fragile snowflake that you are.

Again with the pathetic attempts to make the word snowflake mean having an opinion on anything you don't like, as opposed to it's real meaning, not being able to handle opposing opinions.

Of course what should I expect from people who think reality only exists in the collective minds of a given group, i.e. their own group.

But they did not replace it with something you do not want, that is still there. They just added things other people want.

It is like my favorite BBQ joint that added vegan dishes. I could have been like you all and freaked out and never went back. Or I could do like I did and just ignore the stupid vegan things and enjoy the shit out of my ribs.

There are still plenty of beautiful mostly naked women for you to enjoy.

Trust me, except for other freaky deakies no one "wants" a dude who is pretending to be a chick.

It's ;like saying the vegan crap is a the same as the BBQ stuff, which is a lie.

Trust me, except for other freaky deakies no one "wants" a dude who is pretending to be a chick.

And what harm is there being done to you by them giving them what they want as well?

It's ;like saying the vegan crap is a the same as the BBQ stuff, which is a lie.

I have been told their Seitan ribs are really good. And I am glad that Vegan people can pretend to eat meat. Just because I do not wish to do it is not really a good reason for me to attack them.

Why do you all hate so much anything that is not just like you?

Again with the pathetic attempts to make the word snowflake mean having an opinion on anything you don't like, as opposed to it's real meaning, not being able to handle opposing opinions.
I don't know what you mean by you suggesting that you have an opinion that I don't like. That isnt accurate. I don't dislike your opinion or even care much about it at all other than to find it amusing. What does your opinion matter this issue? The world has moved on. Business have moved on.
Of course what should I expect from people who think reality only exists in the collective minds of a given group, i.e. their own group.
What should we expect from someone who's sense of reality comes from a 2000 year old fairytale?

And what harm is there being done to you by them giving them what they want as well?

I have been told their Seitan ribs are really good. And I am glad that Vegan people can pretend to eat meat. Just because I do not wish to do it is not really a good reason for me to attack them.

Why do you all hate so much anything that is not just like you?

Why does there have to be harm to have an opinion on something?

They can pretend all they want, just shut the fuck up about it.

I don't know what you mean by you suggesting that you have an opinion that I don't like. That isnt accurate. I don't dislike your opinion or even care much about it at all other than to find it amusing. What does your opinion matter this issue? The world has moved on. Business have moved on.

What should we expect from someone who's sense of reality comes from a 2000 year old fairytale?

So not only are you an SJW cuck, but an asshole atheist as well?

Talk about a twat two-fer.

So not only are you an SJW cuck, but an asshole atheist as well?

Talk about a twat two-fer.
You mean I'm someone who believes in objective reality. Yes, yes I am. You clearly don't. You Bingos are still here in the 21st century believing in angles and demons and shit. 😄

You mean I'm someone who believes in objective reality. Yes, yes I am. You clearly don't. You Bingos are still here in the 21st century believing in angles and demons and shit. 😄

How Orwellian of you.

And it's not objective reality, It's constructed reality, 2+2=5, Nothing exists outside the collective human mind, women can have pensies,etc.

How Orwellian of you.
Do you know what Orwellian means? I think everyone should be free to believe whatever fairytale they want. That goes double for my political opponents. By all means, embrace fairytales and cosplay. I want that for you.
And it's not objective reality, It's constructed reality, 2+2=5, Nothing exists outside the collective human mind, women can have pensies,etc.
Objective reality is defined as existing outside your individual perspective, not inside your mind. You don't even know these basic facts. What exists inside your mind is subjective. Like God. He doesn't exist anywhere objectively, he exists only in your hearts and minds.

Do you know what Orwellian means? I think everyone should be free to believe whatever fairytale they want. That goes double for my political opponents. By all means, embrace fairytales and cosplay. I want that for you.

Objective reality is defined as existing outside your individual perspective, not inside your mind. You don't even know these basic facts. What exists inside your mind is subjective. Like God. He doesn't exist anywhere objectively, he exists only in your hearts and minds.

And you don't understand what I am calling you out for, Inner Party member O'Brien.

What's your definition of "Orwellian"?

This should be good......

Do you even know the part of 1984 I am referencing?
Orwellian is authoritarian, oppressive government that promotes government propaganda rather liberty and freedom of expression. A lot like DeSantis down here in Florida with his assault on people and lifestyles he doesn't approve of.

Orwellian is authoritarian, oppressive government that promotes government propaganda rather liberty and freedom of expression. A lot like DeSantis down here in Florida with his assault on people and lifestyles he doesn't approve of.

I am talking about the collective reality of the Party concept, another Orwellian idea, and one you show with perfect Inner Party mental gymnastics.

No one's lifestyle is being impacted in Florida, it's just what is being taught in Public Schools.

Forum List

Back