Springfield Missouri man kills his 2 kids and himself

Jeeze, talk about playing another schoolyard game of "gotcha".
The guy had a brain tumor, it did affect his thinking (brain tumors have a nasty habit of doing that) besides many posters here have a Pavlovian reaction to the words Muslim, Islamist, Christian, Jew, etc, etc, etc......... The OP included........

I agree about the Pavlovian response, but isn't that the point of the OP?
Yes but it's a double edged sword....... The OP cut himself also when setting up his trap.......

You could be right, however, the point he made is still valid.

The guy had a brain tumor, it did affect his thinking (brain tumors have a nasty habit of doing that) besides many posters here have a Pavlovian reaction to the words Muslim, Islamist, Christian, Jew, etc, etc, etc......... The OP included........

Yes but it's a double edged sword....... The OP cut himself also when setting up his trap.......

Never said it wasn't, on the contrary however when someone who has proven him/herself to have a similar obsessive towards the group he/she is attempting to disparage....... Need I say more?

Never said it wasn't, on the contrary however when someone who has proven him/herself to have a similar obsessive towards the group he/she is attempting to disparage....... Need I say more?

You only need to say more if you want to make sense. Is your purpose to discuss the OP, or to just say you don't like your particular conditioned response pointed out?

You only need to say more if you want to make sense. Is your purpose to discuss the OP, or to just say you don't like your particular conditioned response pointed out?
Interesting, and here I thought you might just be smart enough to figure it out. Oh well, better luck next time. :dunno:

Father 2 children died at apartment during standoff Local - KY3.com

"Family says Bill Williams, 51; his son, Brodie, 4; and daughter, Marley, 2, were dead inside their Lake Shore apartment near Kansas Expressway at James River Freeway on Monday evening. Police say Williams died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Williams was in the middle of a custody dispute for the two children. Relatives said he also recently was diagnosed with a brain tumor."

TV News reports of this incident last night mentioned the man told officers he was sending his children to heaven. Had this been a Muslim, wouldn't we be saying how violent and dangerous Islam is? But this guy was Christian (as per "heaven" instead of "paradise.")

what is your point
He has no point.
exactly

Forum List

Back