Squad members side with Hamas

Many democrats seem to favor Hamas

You don't have to go as far to bring them up to speed. ;)

aa2.jpg

Hamas killed 260 people at a music festival.

I don't give a flying fuck who they kill or how many at this point. If its in Gaza and it moves, KILL IT.
Israel has killed tens of thousands of civilians and displaced hundreds of thousands of non-Jews from their land; Hamas would have never existed absent the racist, apartheid Jewish State.

A Synopsis of the Current Situation

Pro-Palestinian rally slammed as ‘abhorrent’ by Gov. Hochul in wake of Hamas attack on Israel​

There's going to be a pro-Palestinian rally in NYC for real. It's like celebrating the 9/11 attacks on the US in a sick kind of way. Most Muslims are peaceful but a lot of them think their only job is to to kill non-Muslims.

Even the peaceful Muslims want non Muslims to be killed. They just don't want to do it personally.

Israel has killed tens of thousands of civilians and displaced hundreds of thousands of non-Jews from their land; Hamas would have never existed absent the racist, apartheid Jewish State.

A Synopsis of the Current Situation

Israel has a right to exist. Throw 5000 rockets into their territory and they might fucking kill you and your people.

Don't start a fight if you can't finish it.

I don't give a fuck what you say they did, they NEVER start wars. They DO, however, FINISH them.

Israel has a right to exist. Throw 5000 rockets into their territory and they might fucking kill you and your people.

I don't give a fuck what you say they did, they NEVER start wars. They DO, however, FINISH them.
Israel has been starting wars since 1948.
The only reason they finish well is US taxpayer.
Remember the Liberty!
1696807142104.jpeg

Now LIE about the fog of war.

Israel is the occupying power or the Gaza Strip and Palestinian Territories which means it has an obligation and duty to protect the civilians under its occupation; it can not simultaneously occupy the territory and declare war upon it. The Jews of Israel thought Gaza posed no threat; now they know better. What's your excuse?

How DARE those nasty Jews oppresses the inbreds by not allowing them to kill Jews!
"'Israeli forces routinely resort to intentional lethal force in situations not justified under international law and make no effort to impartially investigate or ensure that Israeli soldiers act in accordance with international standards,' said Ayed Abu Eqtaish, accountability program director at DCIP.

“'Israeli forces’ near-daily incursions into Palestinian communities too often result in an Israeli soldier’s bullet in a Palestinian child’s body.'"

Israeli sniper kills 14-year-old Palestinian boy in Jenin.

Hamas killed 260 people at a music festival.

I don't give a flying fuck who they kill or how many at this point. If its in Gaza and it moves, KILL IT.
Israel murders Palestinians on a daily basis across the occupied territories; it has done so with impunity for decades. What makes a Jew's life worth more than a non-Jew's?
FourMaps2.png

"For centuries there was no such conflict. In the 19th century the land of Palestine was inhabited by a multicultural population – approximately 86 percent Muslim, 10 percent Christian, and 4 percent Jewish – living in peace.[1"

A Synopsis of the Israel/Palestine Conflict

Forum List

Back