🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

St Louis in chaos; 6 dead; Cops backing down; Thugs emboldened.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Small group protests proposal to hire 160 more St. Louis police officers News

6 murders in a day. Police have 40% arrests and activity since July and have backed off and become very defensive and cautious. Criminal thugs are emboldened.

St Louis PD is trying to hire 160 new officers to boost downtown security in light of a group of black youths EXECUTING a white random college student.

The Justice for Michael Brown Foundation. ...is at City Hall protesting the hiring of new officers.

Missouri in the latest release of a full year of stats is #1 in America for black on black murder.

The Rams NFL team considering a move out of Missouri.

Congratulations Al Sharpton, left wing media and liberal.hipster protesters who desperately want to.be "oppressed" by cops so they can wear that badge of honor around minorities and say "I know what its like man I was harrassed too!".

You all are destroying an American city hahaha!

Thank God I live in relatively quiet and beautiful Charleston where neither I...or the really nice black residents here...dont have to deal with that shit out there.

On a positive twist...read the comments on the article.

Seems the civilized people of STL have had enough thug life culture and are almost unanimously on board with the police.

And this is what the left wanted? And this is what the black community wanted? How does this help anyone besides the thugs that prey on innocent people.

It helps my economy down South.

Millions are fleeing the crime infested, liberal hipster havens of the Northeast, West Coast and urban Midwest.

They're leaving cities to rot under thug culture and finding low taxes, great weather and beaches, good food and ample job opportunity down here.

So please Al Sharpton keep it up!!!! Business folks down here are hitting the jackpot!

And this is what the left wanted? And this is what the black community wanted? How does this help anyone besides the thugs that prey on innocent people.

The black community is thugs. Well - thugs and welfare queens. No productive blacks in this world.

Murder and crime in St Louis? Get out of town. That's never happened before..........

List of cities by murder rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yep. Historical shit hole and getting worse.

And what do liberals and hipsters and Al Sharpton groupies do? Attack and demonize the very people trying to STOP the crime.

You all.can enjoy your crime infested hipster and thug havens haha.

When the people who are supposed to stop the crime become as much of a threat to the public as the ones committing the crime it's a problem, but I don't expect that to filter through your thick head.

If it's legitimate anarchy, it'll just shut that whole thing down.

If the cops don' want to do their jobs, then fire them and hire more. They knew what was expected of them before the filled out the application

No, USMB isn't a hate site!
Telling the truth is not hateful. Don't deny the problems of responsibility in the black community,
Some posts were deleted. Besides..there are a lot of truths...USMB is nothing more than a vehicle for racists to spew their perverted version of the truth while ignoring all other truths.

What we need is the kkk clan. We need foxnews to record their meetings and what they have to say and then back it up with facts and stats, which will be a piece of cake. Perhaps the blacks need to go through this again to come out of it the right way? They obvious didn't treasure their rights the first time. yes, I'm very serious.
Fuck them all. even the ones that are productive. They obviously aren't helping or caring for their own race and communities. They are leaving them behind and saying fuck them all. Shame on them too. Society needs to discipline the lazy welfare selfish black pricks.

Who would have thought that supporters of Michael Brown and his thug mentality would want fewer cops around?

What we need is the kkk clan. We need foxnews to record their meetings and what they have to say and then back it up with facts and stats, which will be a piece of cake. Perhaps the blacks need to go through this again to come out of it the right way? They obvious didn't treasure their rights the first time. yes, I'm very serious.
Fuck them all. even the ones that are productive. They obviously aren't helping or caring for their own race and communities. They are leaving them behind and saying fuck them all. Shame on them too. Society needs to discipline the lazy welfare selfish black pricks.
Shut up.

Forum List

Back