🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

St Louis in chaos; 6 dead; Cops backing down; Thugs emboldened.

Yes racist of all colors get to sew their poo and the reasonable people et to make them look like idiots. That's how it works here. Your buddies at stormfront only allow ONE voice to be heard. Were you honest you would see the difference.
Yet the rules don't apply to the racists.

Sure they do. You get to post your poo, and unless you break the rues no one from the Mod squad will bother you.

:lol: if you say so...but we both know it is not true!

No, it's very true. You even benefitted from our leniency when we allowed you back. See how that works....
I was never perma-banned...besides, my infractions were minor compared to what you allow the racists to get away with.

if you are being oppressed why don't you go to another forum such as

DU or Assata Shakur ?

your can whine there all you want and be around like minded whiners

What we need is the kkk clan. We need foxnews to record their meetings and what they have to say and then back it up with facts and stats, which will be a piece of cake. Perhaps the blacks need to go through this again to come out of it the right way? They obvious didn't treasure their rights the first time. yes, I'm very serious.
Fuck them all. even the ones that are productive. They obviously aren't helping or caring for their own race and communities. They are leaving them behind and saying fuck them all. Shame on them too. Society needs to discipline the lazy welfare selfish black pricks.

Please feel free to darken my door way with your non-sense...
Maybe whites should not kill other white 87% of the time.
Maybe whites should not be the most prolific rapists in the country, the most prolific pedophiles, maybe whites should not lead in the number of white collar crimes in the country, how about you have a coke and shut the fuck up...

the only thing I care about is being a productive member in society. The only way to do that is to work or go to school. That's it. Blacks do neither. The stats show that and that's why their unemployment rate is in another stratesphere.

I read your post, it's as stupid as you.
But like I said before, feel free to darken my door with this going back to slavery fantasy of yours...

It's accurate and reality. Learn it.
I have learned it, you have simply failed to address it.
87% of whites kill whites. There are more white rapists and pedophiles walking the streets than any other group of people in the country. Whites commit more white collar crimes than any group of people, if that counts as being a productive citizen in your book that's not my fault.

So when will you be showing up at Black people's housing to lead them into slavery, answer that question since you dodged the others.

Wow at least 87% of all whites are killers? You might want to learn something about numbers and statistics before trying to regurgitate them here.

We do know that about 50% of murder victims, and perps, are blacks, despite them only making up less than 13% of the population.

Also when you look at DoJ and FBI statistics on race, you may want to pay attention to the fact that they lump in Latinos and Hispanics with Whites. So a large (if not majority) proportion of those "white" murderers are actually Latinos.

Maybe whites should not be the most prolific rapists in the country, the most prolific pedophiles, maybe whites should not lead in the number of white collar crimes in the country, how about you have a coke and shut the fuck up...

the only thing I care about is being a productive member in society. The only way to do that is to work or go to school. That's it. Blacks do neither. The stats show that and that's why their unemployment rate is in another stratesphere.

But like I said before, feel free to darken my door with this going back to slavery fantasy of yours...

87% of whites kill whites. There are more white rapists and pedophiles walking the streets than any other group of people in the country. Whites commit more white collar crimes than any group of people, if that counts as being a productive citizen in your book that's not my fault.

So when will you be showing up at Black people's housing to lead them into slavery, answer that question since you dodged the others.

Everybody commits crime dude, wake the fuck up. I'm talking about being a contributing member of society. More whites are employed than blacks. More whites get educated if they aren't working than blacks. To be a contributing member of society you have to be doing 1 of 2 things,

1.) Educating yourself in School

OR

2.) Working.

The unemployment numbers among blacks is off the charts it so fucking high. That means they aren't doing either, because BOTH lead to employment, which makes them tax payers, AND makes them contributors istead of moochers of benefits paid by tax payers.

Now,

Instead of glancing over my post how about you address my answers 1 by 1. Or your ass is going on ignore for - "Fail to contribute" and bitching to bitch for no meaningful reasons. Tell me why I should respect blacks? What have they done in let's say 55 years that says they should be praised for? Seriously.. I'm looking for a reason to not be a racist, and IF you can tell me why I will apologize. That goes for anybody else here. I'm the only one with the balls to say it? So be it.

First, I don't give a fuck if you are a racist or not; your stupidity has no direct bearing on my life.
Second, I don't give a fuck if you put me on ignore, it simply means you won't read my posts making you the dumb ass of the board.

I don't have to tell you why you should respect anybody, that even sounds like something an insecure sissy would say.

Most telling, you have dodged it twice so here it goes for a third time.

Why are you so enamored with "Black" crime when 87% of whites kill whites???
When are you going to address pedophilia among white males ???...white collar crimes???

With the propensity of whites to be murderers, pedophiles and generally thieving and dishonest people why should I respect them???

I respect them because I'm a self assured man that can judge individuals on an individual basis. I don't need to peruse bullshit sited like storm front of CCC while ignoring the criminality among the people I live around.

Speaking of moochers, whites take in a disproportionate amount of Govt hand outs than any other group of people in this country, so when someone wants to realistically point out "moochers" they should really be looking at the nearest white person, if they were as stupid ass you.

You really sound like some 20 year old pimply kid that has just found a cause to rally around, while ignorant that the behaviors he wants to bitch about he knows nothing of.
If you are older than 20 and still are posting this ignorant crap, all I can say is that you are simply stupid.

No, USMB isn't a hate site!
Telling the truth is not hateful. Don't deny the problems of responsibility in the black community,
Some posts were deleted. Besides..there are a lot of truths...USMB is nothing more than a vehicle for racists to spew their perverted version of the truth while ignoring all other truths.

And it is a vehicle for you to give your opinions also and you do.

Free speech is a wonderful thing, it unveils the real attitudes of people. The are exposed for all to see.

What we need is the kkk clan. We need foxnews to record their meetings and what they have to say and then back it up with facts and stats, which will be a piece of cake. Perhaps the blacks need to go through this again to come out of it the right way? They obvious didn't treasure their rights the first time. yes, I'm very serious.
Fuck them all. even the ones that are productive. They obviously aren't helping or caring for their own race and communities. They are leaving them behind and saying fuck them all. Shame on them too. Society needs to discipline the lazy welfare selfish black pricks.

Society has not helped or cared for their own communities. We aren't a nation of blacks and whites, we are a nation of people, we have created a mess, we have created a black vs. white mentality, we are are own worse enemy. We need all those that are productive to rise up and stop the hate, the hate for whites, the hate for blacks, the hate for people.

Maybe instead of seeing black and white, we see people. Maybe we use this board as a discussion to repair and not create a wider divide.

Wow at least 87% of all whites are killers? You might want to learn something about numbers and statistics before trying to regurgitate them here.

We do know that about 50% of murder victims, and perps, are blacks, despite them only making up less than 13% of the population.

Also when you look at DoJ and FBI statistics on race, you may want to pay attention to the fact that they lump in Latinos and Hispanics with Whites. So a large (if not majority) proportion of those "white" murderers are actually Latinos.
I knew somebody would attempt to introduce some bullshit they could not support, so here you are.

Let's take your last and most egregious statement that came directly from your ass.

You claim that the "majority" or near majority of crime attributed to whites is because Latinos are committing them.
Well that sounds good when deflecting from the criminality among white, so please post a legitimate link from the FBI od Dept of Justice that supports your statement.

We do know that the overwhelming majority of whites killed are killed by whites...period.
We know whites are the majority of rapists and pedophiles among other things.

Where is your thread on white criminality???...yeah I'm sure it's out there somewhere...smh.

Maybe instead of seeing black and white, we see people. Maybe we use this board as a discussion to repair and not create a wider divide.

I'm always open to civil debate...

I'm always open to civil debate...

What is to debate? Why not try to understand each other, what can be done to help bridge the gap and create a dialogue between the races. I find many want to debate, but when asked to understand, then it goes awry. Both sides bring up very good points and it is really a tough sell to admit the other side has a point. But is see two sides with great points and when voiced, the other party gets offended, instead of calm reasoning.

Shut up.

I used to not have an issue with racism, but am realizing that even though the liberals have encouraged and helped to create this, the blame is 100% on the black community. If you know the history of this dating back to slavery you'll know that Everythign the african americans wanted they got, but didn't do anything productive with. The saddest part is Martin Luthor King and all the black slaves in the 1886 society that free them from the bondage of slavery was all in vein. Martin Luthor King was very much like a republican and about individual responsibility. if this black riots issue goes national I'm buying guns and I will protect myself and use them as shoot to kill if they step foot on my or my family's property.

Blacks will NEVER win this fight. The libs only care about one minorities votes and will as you can see do whatever to get it. Fuck them too.

Martin Luther King was never a slave you fucking dumb ass.

And this is what the left wanted? And this is what the black community wanted? How does this help anyone besides the thugs that prey on innocent people.

The black community is thugs. Well - thugs and welfare queens. No productive blacks in this world.
Surely you can/t mean that every single black person in the USA is unproductive, you were defending Bill Cosby the other day..

No, USMB isn't a hate site!

That's right. It isn't. Far from it. If you ever find yourself on a hate site, you'll know it, Nutz. Stop trying to take away freedom of speech on a board that is supportive of freedom of speech. It's like you've moved into someone else's house and have begun to rearrange their furniture and then start commanding them to throw their best pieces away! These people work for free every single day to give you a place to write and all you can do is ridicule and slander them? What nerve. If that isn't tolerance I do not know what is!

Shut up.

I used to not have an issue with racism, but am realizing that even though the liberals have encouraged and helped to create this, the blame is 100% on the black community. If you know the history of this dating back to slavery you'll know that Everythign the african americans wanted they got, but didn't do anything productive with. The saddest part is Martin Luthor King and all the black slaves in the 1886 society that free them from the bondage of slavery was all in vein. Martin Luthor King was very much like a republican and about individual responsibility. if this black riots issue goes national I'm buying guns and I will protect myself and use them as shoot to kill if they step foot on my or my family's property.

Blacks will NEVER win this fight. The libs only care about one minorities votes and will as you can see do whatever to get it. Fuck them too.

You didn't mention that the slaves were freed in 1864..

Criticizing the behavior of people of any race is not necessarily racism.

Criticizing the behavior of people of any race is not necessarily racism.

No, not necessarily. But making broad negative generalizations that are blatantly false would be. You know, like "No productive blacks in this world.".

87% of whites kill whites?

That's like 200 million people killing other people.

Damn, you are stupid.

Maybe instead of whining about the plight of "African-Americans", more blacks should just consider themselves Americans, without the modifier.

Shut up.

He was speaking of Martin LuthOr King.

Different guy.

Forum List

Back