🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

St Louis in chaos; 6 dead; Cops backing down; Thugs emboldened.

Please feel free to darken my door way with your non-sense...
Maybe whites should not kill other white 87% of the time.
Maybe whites should not be the most prolific rapists in the country, the most prolific pedophiles, maybe whites should not lead in the number of white collar crimes in the country, how about you have a coke and shut the fuck up...

the only thing I care about is being a productive member in society. The only way to do that is to work or go to school. That's it. Blacks do neither. The stats show that and that's why their unemployment rate is in another stratesphere.

I read your post, it's as stupid as you.
But like I said before, feel free to darken my door with this going back to slavery fantasy of yours...

It's accurate and reality. Learn it.
I have learned it, you have simply failed to address it.
87% of whites kill whites. There are more white rapists and pedophiles walking the streets than any other group of people in the country. Whites commit more white collar crimes than any group of people, if that counts as being a productive citizen in your book that's not my fault.

So when will you be showing up at Black people's housing to lead them into slavery, answer that question since you dodged the others.
87% of whites kill whites?

That's like 200 million people killing other people.

Damn, you are stupid.
Well let me correct it because obviously you aren't bright enough to intellectualize around a typo...
87% of whites killed are killed by other whites, hopefully you can figure that out.

And this is what the left wanted? And this is what the black community wanted? How does this help anyone besides the thugs that prey on innocent people.

It helps my economy down South.

Millions are fleeing the crime infested, liberal hipster havens of the Northeast, West Coast and urban Midwest.

They're leaving cities to rot under thug culture and finding low taxes, great weather and beaches, good food and ample job opportunity down here.

So please Al Sharpton keep it up!!!! Business folks down here are hitting the jackpot!
Seems that over the last decade, crime has been increasing in the South while decreasing in the Midwest and Northeast.

Interactive map shows America s changing crime rate - Yahoo News

Criticizing the behavior of people of any race is not necessarily racism.
True, it's when you use false narratives and fictional personalities....

Criticizing the behavior of people of any race is not necessarily racism.

No, not necessarily. But making broad negative generalizations that are blatantly false would be. You know, like "No productive blacks in this world.".
Too many people do not understand the definition of racism enough to use the word in intelligent conversation. When any criticism of our president, be he black or white is construed as racism, we have a problem.

Racism is the belief that one race is superior to another. That is all. It can be expanded to the belief that one race is inferior to all others, which is the same as saying all others are superior.

When criticism of cultures that have developed within a particular race are brought to light, it should not be construed as racism. I have criticized Hindus in India for worshiping cows while their people starve to death. That does not mean I think I am superior.

Until the black population is changed from within to establish respect for family values, paternal responsibility, a desire to contribute to society rather than prey on it and complete respect for law and order, there will be more and more crime in black communities, more need for police intervention, more conflicts with civilized society and a growing cry of 'racism' every time a young black thug is shot dead on the streets by a cop trying to do his job.

No, USMB isn't a hate site!

That's right. It isn't. Far from it. If you ever find yourself on a hate site, you'll know it, Nutz. Stop trying to take away freedom of speech on a board that is supportive of freedom of speech. It's like you've moved into someone else's house and have begun to rearrange their furniture and then start commanding them to throw their best pieces away! These people work for free every single day to give you a place to write and all you can do is ridicule and slander them? What nerve. If that isn't tolerance I do not know what is!
LOL...from the pseudo-Christian who tried to create the narrative that all blacks are muslims and terrorists. Shut up, Jeremiah...you are a hypocrite. Try going to Stormfront...they are nowhere near as bad as USMB. and they might buy into your nonsense narrative

Yet the rules don't apply to the racists.

Sure they do. You get to post your poo, and unless you break the rues no one from the Mod squad will bother you.

:lol: if you say so...but we both know it is not true!

No, it's very true. You even benefitted from our leniency when we allowed you back. See how that works....
I was never perma-banned...besides, my infractions were minor compared to what you allow the racists to get away with.

if you are being oppressed why don't you go to another forum such as

DU or Assata Shakur ?

your can whine there all you want and be around like minded whiners
USMB's favorite racist. The dick sucking whore who is filled with cum from sucking cock at her KKK meetings. Pathetic little lady, you are only a breeder and a vacuum for your backwoods buddies.

What we need is the kkk clan. We need foxnews to record their meetings and what they have to say and then back it up with facts and stats, which will be a piece of cake. Perhaps the blacks need to go through this again to come out of it the right way? They obvious didn't treasure their rights the first time. yes, I'm very serious.
Fuck them all. even the ones that are productive. They obviously aren't helping or caring for their own race and communities. They are leaving them behind and saying fuck them all. Shame on them too. Society needs to discipline the lazy welfare selfish black pricks.
Shut up.

I used to not have an issue with racism, but am realizing that even though the liberals have encouraged and helped to create this, the blame is 100% on the black community. If you know the history of this dating back to slavery you'll know that Everythign the african americans wanted they got, but didn't do anything productive with. The saddest part is Martin Luthor King and all the black slaves in the 1886 society that free them from the bondage of slavery was all in vein. Martin Luthor King was very much like a republican and about individual responsibility. if this black riots issue goes national I'm buying guns and I will protect myself and use them as shoot to kill if they step foot on my or my family's property.

Blacks will NEVER win this fight. The libs only care about one minorities votes and will as you can see do whatever to get it. Fuck them too.

Martin Luther King was never a slave you fucking dumb ass.

I know, but he was a key figure in getting blacks additional rights.

No, USMB isn't a hate site!

That's right. It isn't. Far from it. If you ever find yourself on a hate site, you'll know it, Nutz. Stop trying to take away freedom of speech on a board that is supportive of freedom of speech. It's like you've moved into someone else's house and have begun to rearrange their furniture and then start commanding them to throw their best pieces away! These people work for free every single day to give you a place to write and all you can do is ridicule and slander them? What nerve. If that isn't tolerance I do not know what is!
Yep. I can think of several forums on the top of my head, which have terribly biased and intolerant admin teams and communities.

This board isn't one, even if I occasionally say things on this board that offend people, I don't see the 'gang up mentality that exists in other places.

I have visited forums run by homophobic' and rabid anti-Muslim 'libertarian' atheists, who swear at and ban people who disagree with them.

Some forums are run by blatent Europhiles that think Europe is the center of the universe, and are racist to other peoples and cultures.

On the opposite end some are run by American nationalist types, that think there is such a thing as a 'perfect' country - and hate anyone who compares America to the rest of the OECD.

Then there are the general political forums, where people gang up on each other and attempt to get everyone they don't like banned or warned.

I don't see any of those situations happening on this board. If Nutz thinks it is awful environment, I suggest he looks around the other forums on the net - as this is paradise in comparison.

Telling the truth is not hateful. Don't deny the problems of responsibility in the black community,
Some posts were deleted. Besides..there are a lot of truths...USMB is nothing more than a vehicle for racists to spew their perverted version of the truth while ignoring all other truths.

Yes racist of all colors get to sew their poo and the reasonable people et to make them look like idiots. That's how it works here. Your buddies at stormfront only allow ONE voice to be heard. Were you honest you would see the difference.

Sure they do. You get to post your poo, and unless you break the rues no one from the Mod squad will bother you.

Just so I can get some clarification here what are the rules?

Read them, they're posted at the top of the page.

No, it's very true. You even benefitted from our leniency when we allowed you back. See how that works....
I was never perma-banned...besides, my infractions were minor compared to what you allow the racists to get away with.

DU or Assata Shakur ?

USMB's favorite racist. The dick sucking whore who is filled with cum from sucking cock at her KKK meetings. Pathetic little lady, you are only a breeder and a vacuum for your backwoods buddies.

See, we even let vile shit like this....that YOU spewed, stand. How's that for equal opportunity idiocy.

You see NUTZ, it go's both ways. You hurl the stones the same as all the other silly people you whine about. Then want us to stop them, but allow you to post your BS unopposed.

THAT is how stormfront works. Not this place. If you want to post in a place like that I suggest you go there. This is a free and open society, you are allowed to make a complete ass of yourself. As you do on a seemingly regular basis.

Some posts were deleted. Besides..there are a lot of truths...USMB is nothing more than a vehicle for racists to spew their perverted version of the truth while ignoring all other truths.

Yes racist of all colors get to sew their poo and the reasonable people et to make them look like idiots. That's how it works here. Your buddies at stormfront only allow ONE voice to be heard. Were you honest you would see the difference.

Under what category?

Under what category?
USMB Rules and Guidelines US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Read carefully....every word of it!

Under what category?

Under what category?

USMB Rules and Guidelines

DU or Assata Shakur ?

See, we even let vile shit like this....that YOU spewed, stand. How's that for equal opportunity idiocy.

You see NUTZ, it go's both ways. You hurl the stones the same as all the other silly people you whine about. Then want us to stop them, but allow you to post your BS unopposed.

THAT is how stormfront works. Not this place. If you want to post in a place like that I suggest you go there. This is a free and open society, you are allowed to make a complete ass of yourself. As you do on a seemingly regular basis.
That is the same bitch that threatened to kill me...TWICE and accused my father of being a pedophile. Of course, against the rules, but no action taken. You see how that works. Rules don't apply to racists. I was once banned, for telling a racist that threatened me, that I look forward to the day they try to step on my front lawn.

DU or Assata Shakur ?

That is the same bitch that threatened to kill me...TWICE and accused my father of being a pedophile. Of course, against the rules, but no action taken. You see how that works. Rules don't apply to racists. I was once banned, for telling a racist that threatened me, that I look forward to the day they try to step on my front lawn.

The rules apply to everyone. I remember a couple of your reports and when I looked at them, they weren't threats at all. How you inferred a threat from them I have no idea, but NO ONE who looked at them, thought them threatening.

DU or Assata Shakur ?

Issues with mods and moderation should be addressed in PMs. But do keep up your tirade...perhaps next time, you'll be gone forever.

That is not a threat...just a wish!:bye1:

DU or Assata Shakur ?

The rules apply to everyone. I remember a couple of your reports and when I looked at them, they weren't threats at all. How you inferred a threat from them I have no idea, but NO ONE who looked at them, thought them threatening.
Yet you deleted them? Full of BS you are.

DU or Assata Shakur ?

Issues with mods and moderation should be addressed in PMs. But do keep up your tirade...perhaps next time, you'll be gone forever.

He is the one who is bringing it up in open forum.

DU or Assata Shakur ?

Deleted what? Your reports? No they are there for all to see.

DU or Assata Shakur ?

He is the one who is bringing it up in open forum.

No, I am merely responding to your posts. I am however very lenient so let you post your snivels. Most wouldn't.

Deleted what? Your reports? No they are there for all to see.
the threats.

Forum List

Back