🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

St Louis in chaos; 6 dead; Cops backing down; Thugs emboldened.

USMB's favorite racist. The dick sucking whore who is filled with cum from sucking cock at her KKK meetings. Pathetic little lady, you are only a breeder and a vacuum for your backwoods buddies.

See, we even let vile shit like this....that YOU spewed, stand. How's that for equal opportunity idiocy.

You see NUTZ, it go's both ways. You hurl the stones the same as all the other silly people you whine about. Then want us to stop them, but allow you to post your BS unopposed.

THAT is how stormfront works. Not this place. If you want to post in a place like that I suggest you go there. This is a free and open society, you are allowed to make a complete ass of yourself. As you do on a seemingly regular basis.
That is the same bitch that threatened to kill me...TWICE and accused my father of being a pedophile. Of course, against the rules, but no action taken. You see how that works. Rules don't apply to racists. I was once banned, for telling a racist that threatened me, that I look forward to the day they try to step on my front lawn.
Issues with mods and moderation should be addressed in PMs. But do keep up your tirade...perhaps next time, you'll be gone forever.

That is not a threat...just a wish!:bye1:
He is the one who is bringing it up in open forum.

No, I am merely responding to your posts. I am however very lenient so let you post your snivels. Most wouldn't.
No snivels...just pointing out the truth.

No, USMB isn't a hate site!

That's right. It isn't. Far from it. If you ever find yourself on a hate site, you'll know it, Nutz. Stop trying to take away freedom of speech on a board that is supportive of freedom of speech. It's like you've moved into someone else's house and have begun to rearrange their furniture and then start commanding them to throw their best pieces away! These people work for free every single day to give you a place to write and all you can do is ridicule and slander them? What nerve. If that isn't tolerance I do not know what is!
Yep. I can think of several forums on the top of my head, which have terribly biased and intolerant admin teams and communities.

This board isn't one, even if I occasionally say things on this board that offend people, I don't see the 'gang up mentality that exists in other places.

I have visited forums run by homophobic' and rabid anti-Muslim 'libertarian' atheists, who swear at and ban people who disagree with them.

Some forums are run by blatent Europhiles that think Europe is the center of the universe, and are racist to other peoples and cultures.

On the opposite end some are run by American nationalist types, that think there is such a thing as a 'perfect' country - and hate anyone who compares America to the rest of the OECD.

Then there are the general political forums, where people gang up on each other and attempt to get everyone they don't like banned or warned.

I don't see any of those situations happening on this board. If Nutz thinks it is awful environment, I suggest he looks around the other forums on the net - as this is paradise in comparison.

I have encountered the Europhiles before. If ever there was a group that would test your salt? That's the group!

the only thing I care about is being a productive member in society. The only way to do that is to work or go to school. That's it. Blacks do neither. The stats show that and that's why their unemployment rate is in another stratesphere.

I read your post, it's as stupid as you.
But like I said before, feel free to darken my door with this going back to slavery fantasy of yours...

It's accurate and reality. Learn it.
I have learned it, you have simply failed to address it.
87% of whites kill whites. There are more white rapists and pedophiles walking the streets than any other group of people in the country. Whites commit more white collar crimes than any group of people, if that counts as being a productive citizen in your book that's not my fault.

So when will you be showing up at Black people's housing to lead them into slavery, answer that question since you dodged the others.

Wow at least 87% of all whites are killers? You might want to learn something about numbers and statistics before trying to regurgitate them here.

We do know that about 50% of murder victims, and perps, are blacks, despite them only making up less than 13% of the population.

Also when you look at DoJ and FBI statistics on race, you may want to pay attention to the fact that they lump in Latinos and Hispanics with Whites. So a large (if not majority) proportion of those "white" murderers are actually Latinos.
I knew somebody would attempt to introduce some bullshit they could not support, so here you are.

Let's take your last and most egregious statement that came directly from your ass.

You claim that the "majority" or near majority of crime attributed to whites is because Latinos are committing them.
Well that sounds good when deflecting from the criminality among white, so please post a legitimate link from the FBI od Dept of Justice that supports your statement.

We do know that the overwhelming majority of whites killed are killed by whites...period.
We know whites are the majority of rapists and pedophiles among other things.

Where is your thread on white criminality???...yeah I'm sure it's out there somewhere...smh.

It's at the FBI website like I already told you. But since you are too lazy:

One example of many--

FBI mdash Table 43

They only break down race between blacks, whites, Indians, and Asians.
They sometimes break down ethnicity on some of their charts between Hispanic and non-hispanic but don't differentiate between blacks and whites. It's a convenient tap dance around the fact that blacks and Latinos make up the vast majority of violent criminals in the US.

I fully realize folks like you don't care about the truth since you have an Agenda to push. You're another race baiter that has to try to portray whites as the villains, while absolving minorities of any responsibility for their own actions.

See, we even let vile shit like this....that YOU spewed, stand. How's that for equal opportunity idiocy.

You see NUTZ, it go's both ways. You hurl the stones the same as all the other silly people you whine about. Then want us to stop them, but allow you to post your BS unopposed.

THAT is how stormfront works. Not this place. If you want to post in a place like that I suggest you go there. This is a free and open society, you are allowed to make a complete ass of yourself. As you do on a seemingly regular basis.
That is the same bitch that threatened to kill me...TWICE and accused my father of being a pedophile. Of course, against the rules, but no action taken. You see how that works. Rules don't apply to racists. I was once banned, for telling a racist that threatened me, that I look forward to the day they try to step on my front lawn.
Issues with mods and moderation should be addressed in PMs. But do keep up your tirade...perhaps next time, you'll be gone forever.

No, I am merely responding to your posts. I am however very lenient so let you post your snivels. Most wouldn't.

Ugh.

if you are being oppressed why don't you go to another forum such as

DU or Assata Shakur ?

your can whine there all you want and be around like minded whiners
USMB's favorite racist. The dick sucking whore who is filled with cum from sucking cock at her KKK meetings. Pathetic little lady, you are only a breeder and a vacuum for your backwoods buddies.

Because you brought it up in an open forum! You're such a baby!

Because you brought it up in an open forum, Nutz! You're such a baby!

But like I said before, feel free to darken my door with this going back to slavery fantasy of yours...

87% of whites kill whites. There are more white rapists and pedophiles walking the streets than any other group of people in the country. Whites commit more white collar crimes than any group of people, if that counts as being a productive citizen in your book that's not my fault.

So when will you be showing up at Black people's housing to lead them into slavery, answer that question since you dodged the others.

Wow at least 87% of all whites are killers? You might want to learn something about numbers and statistics before trying to regurgitate them here.

We do know that about 50% of murder victims, and perps, are blacks, despite them only making up less than 13% of the population.

Also when you look at DoJ and FBI statistics on race, you may want to pay attention to the fact that they lump in Latinos and Hispanics with Whites. So a large (if not majority) proportion of those "white" murderers are actually Latinos.
I knew somebody would attempt to introduce some bullshit they could not support, so here you are.

Let's take your last and most egregious statement that came directly from your ass.

You claim that the "majority" or near majority of crime attributed to whites is because Latinos are committing them.
Well that sounds good when deflecting from the criminality among white, so please post a legitimate link from the FBI od Dept of Justice that supports your statement.

We do know that the overwhelming majority of whites killed are killed by whites...period.

Where is your thread on white criminality???...yeah I'm sure it's out there somewhere...smh.

One example of many--

FBI mdash Table 43

They sometimes break down ethnicity on some of their charts between Hispanic and non-hispanic but don't differentiate between blacks and whites. It's a convenient tap dance around the fact that blacks and Latinos make up the vast majority of violent criminals in the US.

I fully realize folks like you don't care about the truth since you have an Agenda to push. You're another race baiter that has to try to portray whites as the villains, while absolving minorities of any responsibility for their own actions.

Thank you.

No, you're not.

One example of many--

FBI mdash Table 43

So in other words NOWHERE in your link does it support the statement you made...lol...why aren't I surprised.
However the fact remains that the overwhelming majority of whites killed are killed by whites...what were you saying about an agenda...haha!!!

One example of many--

FBI mdash Table 43

So in other words NOWHERE in your link does it support the statement you made...lol...why aren't I surprised.
However the fact remains that the overwhelming majority of whites killed are killed by whites...what were you saying about an agenda...haha!!!

So you Actually believe all crimes were committed by 68% whites, 28% blacks, 1.4% native Americans, 1.2% Asians, and 0% Latinos.

Thank you for proving my point.

Yes racist of all colors get to sew their poo and the reasonable people et to make them look like idiots. That's how it works here. Your buddies at stormfront only allow ONE voice to be heard. Were you honest you would see the difference.
Yet the rules don't apply to the racists.

Sure they do. You get to post your poo, and unless you break the rues no one from the Mod squad will bother you.

Just so I can get some clarification here what are the rules?

Read them, they're posted at the top of the page.
Under what category?

Do you need someone to hold your dick while you pee?

My word, for a guy that claims superior intelligence, you are a big dumb shit.

Small group protests proposal to hire 160 more St. Louis police officers News

6 murders in a day. Police have 40% arrests and activity since July and have backed off and become very defensive and cautious. Criminal thugs are emboldened.

St Louis PD is trying to hire 160 new officers to boost downtown security in light of a group of black youths EXECUTING a white random college student.

The Justice for Michael Brown Foundation. ...is at City Hall protesting the hiring of new officers.

Missouri in the latest release of a full year of stats is #1 in America for black on black murder.

The Rams NFL team considering a move out of Missouri.

Congratulations Al Sharpton, left wing media and liberal.hipster protesters who desperately want to.be "oppressed" by cops so they can wear that badge of honor around minorities and say "I know what its like man I was harrassed too!".

You all are destroying an American city hahaha!

Thank God I live in relatively quiet and beautiful Charleston where neither I...or the really nice black residents here...dont have to deal with that shit out there.
After the Charlie Hebdo incident and the murders of French civilians and gendarmes by terrorists. Al Qaeda has hits out on American cops too, and the cops are already spooked by the cop murders sparked by the Brown/Garner cases. Despite the fact that Brown and Garner incidents were sparked by the victims, the cops worry about idiot vigilantes seeking revenge, on top of that, they have to worry about muslim terrorists targeting them as well...Damn. I don't know what to say about blacks or islam right now. Damn.

Yet the rules don't apply to the racists.

Sure they do. You get to post your poo, and unless you break the rues no one from the Mod squad will bother you.

Just so I can get some clarification here what are the rules?

Read them, they're posted at the top of the page.
Under what category?

Do you need someone to hold your dick while you pee?

My word, for a guy that claims superior intelligence, you are a big dumb shit.

Hard to find things here... To many sections.. :)

One example of many--

FBI mdash Table 43

So you Actually believe all crimes were committed by 68% whites, 28% blacks, 1.4% native Americans, 1.2% Asians, and 0% Latinos.

Actually no one could prove your point because your point is meaningless.
You stated that the majority of crimes attributed to whites were in fact committed by Latinos.

Then you linked to the FBI stats that were totally void of your assertion.

Logically the only deduction to draw from your statement are as follows:

You are a liar and were unable to post to a legitimate source that sustains the claim you made.

You are too stupid to find the info that supports your statement.

You believed everyone would be as dim witted as yourself.

Small group protests proposal to hire 160 more St. Louis police officers News

6 murders in a day. Police have 40% arrests and activity since July and have backed off and become very defensive and cautious. Criminal thugs are emboldened.

St Louis PD is trying to hire 160 new officers to boost downtown security in light of a group of black youths EXECUTING a white random college student.

The Justice for Michael Brown Foundation. ...is at City Hall protesting the hiring of new officers.

Missouri in the latest release of a full year of stats is #1 in America for black on black murder.

The Rams NFL team considering a move out of Missouri.

Congratulations Al Sharpton, left wing media and liberal.hipster protesters who desperately want to.be "oppressed" by cops so they can wear that badge of honor around minorities and say "I know what its like man I was harrassed too!".

You all are destroying an American city hahaha!

Thank God I live in relatively quiet and beautiful Charleston where neither I...or the really nice black residents here...dont have to deal with that shit out there.
After the Charlie Hebdo incident and the murders of French civilians and gendarmes by terrorists. Al Qaeda has hits out on American cops too, and the cops are already spooked by the cop murders sparked by the Brown/Garner cases. Despite the fact that Brown and Garner incidents were sparked by the victims, the cops worry about idiot vigilantes seeking revenge, on top of that, they have to worry about muslim terrorists targeting them as well...Damn. I don't know what to say about blacks or islam right now. Damn.
Then take your own advice and shut your mouth.

One example of many--

FBI mdash Table 43

You stated that the majority of crimes attributed to whites were in fact committed by Latinos.

You are a liar and were unable to post to a legitimate source that sustains the claim you made.

Did you ever post a link backing up your absurd claim?

My link does back up my statement that Latinos are NOT counted as a race according to the DoJ.

Like a typical shitstain, you can't acknowledge the obvious.

One example of many--

FBI mdash Table 43

My link does back up my statement that Latinos are NOT counted as a race according to the DoJ.

Do you moonlight as a snake because no other animal can try to squirm around their own words as you have attempted???..lol.

So once again:

Your FBI link supports no such statement...you are a liar, ignorant or both.

No, you're not.
You better watch out, those n!ggers are turning unto muslims and slaves and are going to get you and white Hey Zeus

One example of many--

FBI mdash Table 43

Do you moonlight as a snake because no other animal can try to squirm around their own words as you have attempted???..lol.

So once again:

According to the FBI, 21% of homicides were commited by Latinos in 2013, this appears to be the first year of such reporting. So if 52% of murders are by blacks, 21% by Latinos, and 2% by natives, how much does that leave white folk? Not that I expect you to be able to do math.

FBI mdash Table 43

FBI To Track Latino Arrests For Uniform Crime Report

Opps, guess that means I'm not a liar.

So once again:

According to the FBI, 21% of homicides were commited by Latinos in 2013, this appears to be the first year of such reporting. So if 52% of murders are by blacks, 21% by Latinos, and 2% by natives, how much does that leave white folk? Not that I expect you to be able to do math.

FBI mdash Table 43

Opps, you are so stupid that you cemented your title as a liar...lol.

So, just so everyone else can laugh at your idiocy,

YOUR POST:
Post#43

So please highlight, copy and paste or through some other intelligible means go to the links you posted and show us where it states that the majority of crimes attributed to whites are committed by Latinos...

So, you have regressed from an ignorant liar to a willfully ignorant liar...smh.

Do yourself a favor and just stop.

So once again:

FBI mdash Table 43

Opps, you are so stupid that you cemented your title as a liar...lol.

So, just so everyone else can laugh at your idiocy,

YOUR POST:
Post#43

So please highlight, copy and paste or through some other intelligible means go to the links you posted and show us where it states that the majority of crimes attributed to whites are committed by Latinos...

So, you have regressed from an ignorant liar to a willfully ignorant liar...smh.

Do yourself a favor and just stop.

Apparently you don't even have the reading comprehension of a 5th grader, because the information is in the links clear as day.

But, you are a good progressive. When the facts hit you in the face, just repeat the original lie like a parrot.

So go right on ahead repeating the lie that 84% of whites killed were killed by whites, and that none were ever killed by Latinos. Go right on ahead and deny a fact that even the huffington post acknowledges....that for decades the FBI lumped in Hispanics as whites in their racial statistics.

Forum List

Back