Stalwart conservative & 3x presidential candidate Patrick J. Buchanan retires from writing weekly syndicated column, let's compile his best quotes!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i have all his books, i'm proud to say he's one of my political heroes. i'll start compiling his best work shortly!

Last edited:
Sad day. I always liked his writing as well, even though I didn''t agree with all of his solutions he was very good at stating the facts he based them on. He also got along well with real liberals, like Moynihan. His foreign policy was usually spot on when he wasn't pandering to the isolationist nutjobs.

• Banned
Buchanan called immigration "what many of us regard as an existential crisis for our civilization"

• Banned
“The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality than with the other citizens of the American Republic.”

E7qFnFCUUAQQxHC

• Banned
“You cannot become thorough Americans, if you think of yourselves in groups. America does not consist of groups. A man who thinks of himself as belonging to a particular national group in America has not yet become an American.” Yes, Woodrow Wilson said this.

• Banned
I remember him bragging about as a teen stealing little old women's retirement checks from their mail and getting his dog to tear them up.
irrelevant. we've all done some stuff as teens. he is a great man regardless

Forum List

Back