Stand Up For Freedom

Careful making partial quotes, you've left off the very important caveat of my post.
So you think that a business should have the right to decide whom they offer services and some people disagree with you.

As a libertarian you should favor school choice. Should students and their parents be able to opt out of Harvey Milk Day celebrations?

Religious people already have freedom of religion, but what about the right of gay people not to have religion foisted upon them?

Then don't go to a church to get married or chose a church that will marry you. But they will sue instead. Just like the baker incident.

So you think that a business should have the right to decide whom they offer services and some people disagree with you.

As a libertarian you should favor school choice. Should students and their parents be able to opt out of Harvey Milk Day celebrations?[/QUOTE]

What part of "America" are you missing here Sir?

I personally believe that; yes, a business should be allowed to make that decision.

However, that is not what "we the people" of the United States of America seem to have decided.

As an American, I will abide by the opinion of the majority of this country even if I disagree with it, because this country is not about /me/ it is about the will of her people.

It is interesting to consider how this country expects to "offer" or "deny" anyone anything.

Especailly when it comes to protecting "something".

The last 50 years, the country has behaved in a way that resembles a spoiled seven year old.

I've never seen so much pouting (on both sides) and whining (on both sides) than I have these past six years.

Obama got elected twice (get over it).

Gay marriage is legal (get over it).

Obamacare subsidies are still in place (get over it).

These things matter very little compared to the basic quality of life issues that existed before and existed afterwards (do you really think Obamacare changed much of anything ?).

I'm going to buy stock in whoever makes Pampers...sales should be soaring.

I've never seen so much pouting (on both sides) and whining (on both sides) than I have these past six years.

Disagreeing with the politicians in Washington = whining?!

Disagreeing with the politicians in Washington = whining?!

You can disagree all you like. I disagree with them all the time.

However, there are various ways to disagree and most of them today equate to little more than temper tantrums.

However, there are various ways to disagree and most of them today equate to little more than temper tantrums.
It is important to back up your statements with links from credible sources.

If people think Obamacare or government approved homosexual marriage is a bad idea they don't have to "get over it".

Freedom won today. Be happy.
Check out the articles I linked to. Is forcing bakers, florists, photographers to participate in a ceremony freedom?! Is forcing children to celebrate the life of a pedophile freedom?! Is firing an African American woman because she disagrees with gay activist dogma freedom?!
We know, you are in the front trench of the cyber battle. We have Communists here and FAKE democrats who SOME are full blown German Nazi's.

Your welcome to grab your helmet and grab a trench spot you are welcome. You want to take a country back? Conservatives and Christians as well as Libertarians and Tea Party members, Catholic and Jew ALL need to take a spot and DO what they can.

Welcome to the cyber front line.

Fury

Does this joker have little green soldiers or is he a GI Joe kind of retard.

Two Hundred and Fourteenth Nutbag Division reporting for duty SIR!!

What next for the homosexual activists, will they demand people be guillotined for refusing to celebrate the LGBT lifestyle? lol

sao-paulo-gay-pride-parade.jpg

I personally believe that; yes, a business should be allowed to make that decision.
Good.

As an American, I will abide by the opinion of the majority of this country
Actually a majority of the Supreme Court and I didn't expect you to start a revolution lol.

I very much dislike that you keep cropping my posts of my actual opinion to somehow fit your narrative...

I said:

However, that is not what "we the people" of the United States of America seem to have decided.

As an American, I will abide by the opinion of the majority of this country even if I disagree with it, because this country is not about /me/ it is about the will of her people.

Those other words matter.

Is that how you wish to treat the constitution of the US as well; simply crop and paste only the portions that happen to work for your narrative?

That is no different than "liberals" arguing that a suspect trying to take a gun from an officer shouldn't be shot for doing so because w/e reason he was resisting arrest wasn't a "killable offence" or that he was "denied justice." Action and reaction are valid components of the law.

In any event, courts exist to decide matters of law, and the SCOTUS exists to decide matters of constitutional law. It is what they do.

The PA laws in many states do extend sexual orientation protection, therefore it is a valid legal argument to bring up PA laws, even in states that do not already have them on the books.

IF you disagree with PA laws, or feel they shouldn't apply in your state, then you should fight them through the courts.

The same goes for the country as a whole; if you don't like PA laws and want them removed so you can do business as you wish, or if you want to alter the constitution to allow states the right to ban SSM, then gather up your supposed "majority" and work through the courts to have them removed from the laws. Hell you can even push for it to become a ballot measure. Then we'll know for sure where the country stands.

EverCurious, If you personally believe that; yes, a business should be allowed to make that decision then don't you think the PA laws are ill-considered?! You seem confused.

There really isn't such a thing as state rights anymore. Look how the Obama administration has treated Arizona for instance. Every time they have attempted to take their own steps to try to stem the tide of illegals that have invaded their borders, the jack booted feds stomp their ass.

Religious people already have freedom of religion, but what about the right of gay people not to have religion foisted upon them?

Then don't go to a church to get married or chose a church that will marry you. But they will sue instead. Just like the baker incident.

That is the disgusting thing about these people, they can't just look for other businesses that welcome them, they have to force themselves on those that simply have different beliefs.
This is one of the reasons that you'll hear conservatives make reference to the gay agenda being forced on them.

Forum List

Back