Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

This is a bad idea. Kind of jumping the gun so to speak. What happens if trump wins the appeals? There will have been no need to crowd fund this.

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

which victims of these crimes will be paid?...how much of their losses will each bank get?

This is a bad idea. Kind of jumping the gun so to speak. What happens if trump wins the appeals? There will have been no need to crowd fund this.
It depends.

Is this a fund to put up the $450 million he is required to put up in to a caufer in order to even apply for the appeal?

Or is this fund a fund for his lawyer fees to appeal the case?

It depends.

Is this a fund to put up the $450 million he is required to put up in to a caufer in order to even apply for the appeal?

how much should each defrauded bank get....who lost the most

LOL. You know, I can actually picture that. :auiqs.jpg:

Cult runs deep. And these civil judgements are just the low hanging fruit. It'll be fun to see how he pony's up the cash to appeal.
We haven't even gotten to the good indictments yet. :)
the judge overvalued mara logo at 18 mil.......an empty lot nearby is listing at 200 mil.....what say u?

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire

Actually I can imagine a LOT middle class people, wealthy people and even poor people contributing BIGLY.

But I think they should wait for the appeal first.

But hey, Trump can put any monies he gets towards his legal costs!

What a beautiful thing when DEMOCRACY really WORKS! :mm:

Actually I can imagine a LOT middle class people, wealthy people and even poor people contributing BIGLY.

But I think they should wait for the appeal first.

But hey, Trump can put any monies he gets towards his legal costs!

What a beautiful thing when DEMOCRACY really WORKS! :mm:
don't you think the judge overvalued maralogo at 18 mil when an empty lot near it is listing at 200 mil?

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

How much is in the Biden defense fund if you know?

People know when the "Legal System" is misused to get political opponents.

You mean like when John Durham initiated two criminal cases to nowhere?

Giving Trump a few bucks is a way of telling Letitia James that her monkey business won't stand.

Nah, it's a way to shit your pants and piss your money away, but you do you.

how much should each defrauded bank get??...who was defrauded the most....thanks
How many honest smaller businesses did not get a favorable loan, because the Trump org got the money, partly through their lying ...and committing fraud by doing such?

Rules and laws are put in place to give confidence and fairness in the business market place....when they break down, it hurts everyone.

How many honest smaller businesses did not get a favorable loan, because the Trump org got the money, partly through their lying ...and committing fraud by doing such?

Rules and laws are put in place to give confidence and fairness in the business market place....when they break down, it hurts everyone.
Banks use their own appraisers

It depends.

No idea, I just took it at face value, a fund to pay the judgment, to which I just think it’s premature.

Forum List

Back