Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

How many honest smaller businesses did not get a favorable loan, because the Trump org got the money, partly through their lying ...and committing fraud by doing such?

Rules and laws are put in place to give confidence and fairness in the business market place....when they break down, it hurts everyone.
please tell me which banks were defrauded and who suffered such catastrophic losses

this judgement is going to the banks who suffered 350 mil in catastrophic losses...you happen to know which banks and how much
What banks suffered losses? Every bank was paid back, on time, with interest.

This judgment is going to the state of New York.

By the way, did they ever say how they arrived at the $355 million amount? Was that what they determined he owed in back taxes?

What banks suffered losses? Every bank was paid back, on time, with interest.

This judgment is going to the state of New York.

By the way, did they ever say how they arrived at the $355 million amount? Was that what they determined he owed in back taxes?
what back taxes?

how did trump injure new york state?.what did he do to them civilly for 350 mil?

look i'm relying on you guys for the expertise.............i've only been doing commercial financing since ronald reagan's first term...this board has financial experts i really rely on and know more than buffet

the review appraisals that all banks use to approve a loan do not matter at all....they trust the borrower more

trump signed a due diligence disclosure to the bank, again it does not matter...it is trump
Im just repeating what the banks have stated.

Yeah, I do remember that

could you please explain how trump injured ny state civilly for 350 mil....this is a civil suit with no banks injured....what did he do to ny state

please tell me which banks were defrauded and who suffered such catastrophic losses
Why does it have to only be a bank, and not others?

______
The amount of the penalty was come to... by calculating the amount loaned to trump at the favorable interest rate due to the fraudulent asset claims over the decade, vs. the same loans at a higher, going interest rate for Trump's business if he had not lied and inflated his property assets....and the money the banks lost over the period calculated to about $350 million.

______
The amount of the penalty was come to... by calculating the amount loaned to trump at the favorable interest rate due to the fraudulent asset claims over the decade, vs. thewe same loans at a higher, going interest rate for Trump's business if he had not lied about his property assets....and the money the banks lost over the period calculated to about $350 million.
Because it was the banks who loaned the money. They state of new York list nothing.

the judge said maralogo is worth 18 mil............an empty lot near there lists for 200 mil

could you please tell me o wise one which banks suffered these catastrophic losses and how much
I was responding to that slow dude who thinks it’s over. No one was harmed, and every involved party had no problem. The only problem is the AA hires of the deep state hate Trump.

I was responding to that slow dude who thinks it’s over. No one was harmed, and every involved party had no problem. The only problem is the AA hires of the deep state hate Trump.
they can't answer anything...............i want to know how ny state was civilly injured for 350 mil since no one else is
imagine those banks testifying trump never missed a pmnt and was a biz professional

i was just asking you the obvious....lolo

______
The amount of the penalty was come to... by calculating the amount loaned to trump at the favorable interest rate due to the fraudulent asset claims over the decade, vs. the same loans at a higher, going interest rate for Trump's business if he had not lied and inflated his property assets....and the money the banks lost over the period calculated to about $350 million.
the alvin bragg stormy daniels case is cummin up....lolol....maybe stormy can make some quick cash instead of slurping jizim off the floor in a strip dive

boy you guys are just ready for the next host

1708219642908.png

Forum List

Back