Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

How many honest smaller businesses did not get a favorable loan, because the Trump org got the money, partly through their lying ...and committing fraud by doing such?

Rules and laws are put in place to give confidence and fairness in the business market place....when they break down, it hurts everyone.

Trump's loans had zero effect on anyone else. And no bank lost a dime.

the review appraisals that all banks use to approve a loan do not matter at all....they trust the borrower more

trump signed a due diligence disclosure to the bank, again it does not matter...it is trump

Run down to your local bank and see if they will loan 400k on a house that appraiser says is only worth 300k, see how that works for ya.

Why does it have to only be a bank, and not others?

______
The amount of the penalty was come to... by calculating the amount loaned to trump at the favorable interest rate due to the fraudulent asset claims over the decade, vs. the same loans at a higher, going interest rate for Trump's business if he had not lied and inflated his property assets....and the money the banks lost over the period calculated to about $350 million.

Who loaned Trump money other than banks?

The next stop is the New York State Court of Appeals.
Most likely, the award will be reduced. It won't be overturned....and..he has to pony up the cash to appeal.
The appeals court will be concerned with the merits of the case....which look to be solid.
Understanding of real estate values have nothing to do with the issue. Trump inflated those values and received benefits and tax breaks from those inflated values.
You’re a f’ing idiot, you have zero understanding of how this works!!

Captain Moron is your new name, replacing Jackass of little knowledge

For every million dollars these assholes fine him we should sent 10 full busses of illegal aliens there. NYC that is. MAGA
Trump should put EVERY single illegal that enters the US in NY. That would bankrupt and ruin NY permanently. Democrats have clearly shown that nothing is off the table anymore in politics, so we may as well embrace it too. :dunno:

You’re a f’ing idiot, you have zero understanding of how this works!!

Captain Moron is your new name, replacing Jackass of little knowledge
Of course I do. But it's apparent you have absolutely no idea what the process is. :)

There will be no day in the Supreme Court for this case. It ends at the NY State Court of Appeals.
Again, the judgement might be reduced. But it won't be overturned.

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

Democrats are bilking the money by false charges and indictments. In the end, Trump will win on appeal and then will be able to use this money on his campaign instead of the settlement. You guys can't win for losing.

Idiot.

He can buy a bond. It's called an "Appeal Bond"

dimocrap scum have one universal thing in common, you're all fucking stupid.

That, and being absolute scum
He will have to put up cash or property as collateral for that bond. No one is going to give him that bond out of the goodness of their heart. :)

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

And they wonder why we call them a cult.

Forum List

Back