Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

I see nothing in the legal report about Bannon. This wall you mention belongs to the Government of the USA and not to Bannon nor to Trump.

“Mr. Kolfage deliberately and egregiously side-stepped his legal duty to pay taxes when he devised an elaborate scheme to hide income from his non-profit organization, We Build the Wall,” said IRS-CI Special Agent in Charge Brian Payne. “Kolfage repeatedly falsely claimed he would not take a salary and preyed on the generosity of hundreds of thousands of donors through his vast online fundraising scam. Today’s sentencing should serve as evidence that this type of blatant disregard for the rules and obligations that govern non-profit fundraising will not be tolerated.”

Kolfage’s federal prison sentence will be followed by 3 years supervised release, and he will also be required to pay restitution, to the United States of America, in the amount of $143,003 for his tax crimes, along with millions of dollars’ worth of forfeiture and restitution for his scheme to defraud We Build the Wall donors.

"Mr. Kolfage deliberately and intentionally preyed on the hearts and pocketbooks of hardworking Americans as a way to fund his own lavish lifestyle," said Sherri E. Onks, Special Agent in Charge of FBI Jacksonville. "The FBI and our law enforcement partners will not tolerate this type of blatant fraud against unwitting donors, and this sentencing should serve as a warning to those who attempt to take advantage of others. This so called FAKE news lakota comes to you thanks to the Northern District of Florida
Absent from the case was Bannon, Trump’s former top political adviser. He was initially arrested aboard a luxury yacht and faced federal fraud charges along with the other men, but Trump pardoned him during his final hours in office.

Well, first.....I don't know much about financing such things as court awards to plaintiffs. Neither the window-of-time it need be paid, any interest accruals, the appeal process and its impact on timely payment.

So, I read various news outlets' reportage on it. And assume they have competent reporters who work to get correct and fulsome information on such.

-------------------------------------------------------

So, here is what Politico recently reported:

NEW YORK — A seven-figure verdict, an eight-figure verdict and, now, a nine-figure verdict.

Donald Trump has been hit with all three in the past nine months, with Friday’s $354 million penalty for New York business fraud by far the most massive.

Trump claimed in a deposition last year that he had “substantially in excess” of $400 million in cash on hand.
“We have, I believe, 400 plus and going up very substantially every month,” he said, adding: “My biggest expense is probably legal fees, unfortunately.”

But it’s unclear whether that number is accurate. That deposition, after all, was part of the very lawsuit in which a judge found that Trump has repeatedly inflated his net worth.

"In the civil fraud case, which is in New York state court, if Trump can’t post the funds or get a bond, then the judgment would take effect immediately and a sheriff could begin seizing Trump’s assets.

The rules are slightly different in federal court, which is the venue for the $83.3 million judgment that Trump owes for defaming the writer E. Jean Carroll after she accused him of raping her. (He also owes Carroll an additional $5 million from a separate verdict last year.) Carroll could pursue post-judgment discovery under the jurisdiction of the judge who oversaw the trial. Through that process, the judge could order Trump to produce his bank account records, place liens or garnish his wages.

If Trump truly can’t afford the judgments, he would have to declare bankruptcy."

He's going to pay. One way or the other. :)
Not as much as New Yawk Shitty is gonna pay. That open sewer, that scum-sucking pile of shit, is now going to die faster than ever.

What Company, what CEO is comfortable in New Yawk Shitty now? After seeing Judge after Judge rule based ONLY on their personal politics, who will stay in New Yawk Shitty if they can help it?

Answer: Nobody. Not even leftist companies.

dimocrap FILTH have sowed the wind, they will reap the whirlwind.

The politicians don't care. They don't care if they rule over Heaven or if they rule over Hell. For them, a living Hell is easier to rule.

What about dimocrap scum voters? You plan on slinking away after it all comes tumbling down? How about them, how they're going to have to live? You're not welcome in civil society anymore. Stay in the hell, the shitholes you have created.

Idiot.

He can buy a bond. It's called an "Appeal Bond"

dimocrap scum have one universal thing in common, you're all fucking stupid.

That, and being absolute scum
there are no need for insults. Youre just giving the term used to describe "putting up the entire fine" as i had said.

An appeal bond is supplied by the appellant who is appealing the lower court's judgment and is usually in the amount of the original judgment (though it could be more).

Yet, we can not say Trump committed fraud because Trump has never been charged with Fraud in a criminal court.
Who is "we"? You and the rest of the cult?

In normal world, the fact that Trump and his crotch goblins and his corporation committed fraud for decades is now an adjudicated fact in the public record. Join us in reality.

Well, first.....I don't know much about financing such things as court awards to plaintiffs. Neither the window-of-time it need be paid, any interest accruals, the appeal process and its impact on timely payment.

So, I read various news outlets' reportage on it. And assume they have competent reporters who work to get correct and fulsome information on such.

-------------------------------------------------------

So, here is what Politico recently reported:

NEW YORK — A seven-figure verdict, an eight-figure verdict and, now, a nine-figure verdict.

Donald Trump has been hit with all three in the past nine months, with Friday’s $354 million penalty for New York business fraud by far the most massive.

Trump claimed in a deposition last year that he had “substantially in excess” of $400 million in cash on hand.
“We have, I believe, 400 plus and going up very substantially every month,” he said, adding: “My biggest expense is probably legal fees, unfortunately.”

But it’s unclear whether that number is accurate. That deposition, after all, was part of the very lawsuit in which a judge found that Trump has repeatedly inflated his net worth.

"In the civil fraud case, which is in New York state court, if Trump can’t post the funds or get a bond, then the judgment would take effect immediately and a sheriff could begin seizing Trump’s assets.

The rules are slightly different in federal court, which is the venue for the $83.3 million judgment that Trump owes for defaming the writer E. Jean Carroll after she accused him of raping her. (He also owes Carroll an additional $5 million from a separate verdict last year.) Carroll could pursue post-judgment discovery under the jurisdiction of the judge who oversaw the trial. Through that process, the judge could order Trump to produce his bank account records, place liens or garnish his wages.

If Trump truly can’t afford the judgments, he would have to declare bankruptcy."
The court has the final say. The preliminary injunction filed stated that Trump cannot do anything with his assets listed in the injunction without 30+ days notice to the court monitor. That includes loans on those properties

Absent from the case was Bannon, Trump’s former top political adviser. He was initially arrested aboard a luxury yacht and faced federal fraud charges along with the other men, but Trump pardoned him during his final hours in office.

Bannon still will be on Trial. This does not mean he is guilty. Everybody who is sane knows how when Biden commits crimes, Democrats bust their asses defending him. But of course they rule the media who targets just republicans.

what back taxes?

how did trump injure new york state?.what did he do to them civilly for 350 mil?

look i'm relying on you guys for the expertise.............i've only been doing commercial financing since ronald reagan's first term...this board has financial experts i really rely on and know more than buffet

I don’t know, that’s why it was a question…not a statement. I’m asking, WAS that what they found? That he owed back taxes? If this was just about getting favorable loan rates, then I don’t understand the judgment. The banks were fine with all of it. So, it had to be about taxes, right?

I don’t know, that’s why it was a question…not a statement. I’m asking, WAS that what they found? That he owed back taxes? If this was just about getting favorable loan rates, then I don’t understand the judgment. The banks were fine with all of it. So, it had to be about taxes, right?
Have you considered reading up on this topic, BEFORE commenting? Such an out of the box move might help you understand.

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

It is a mass health crisis.

Forum List

Back