Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

I don’t know, that’s why it was a question…not a statement. I’m asking, WAS that what they found? That he owed back taxes? If this was just about getting favorable loan rates, then I don’t understand the judgment. The banks were fine with all of it. So, it had to be about taxes, right?
Why post in a thread that you know nothing about?

Have you considered reading up on this topic, BEFORE commenting? Such an out of the box move might help you understand.

Ive looked and the stories I found talk about inflating values for better loan rates and some mention insurance issues but the dems here have mentioned that he also cheated the state of New York by paying less in taxes.

I can’t seem to find a story claiming that.

He is still at square one and doesnt understand that the State sued, not the banks.

Trump got loans he did not qualify for.
He saved millions in interest adding to his profits. That is fraud.
Trump was dead broke at the time so he lied. What if you and I did this?
Good God, these people are special.

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

The Cardones are Scientology grifters. Birds of a Feather!

Ive looked and the stories I found talk about inflating values for better loan rates and some mention insurance issues but the dems here have mentioned that he also cheated the state of New York by paying less in taxes.

I can’t seem to find a story claiming that.
The Trump corporation was convicted of 17 felonies relating to tax fraud in NY in 2022.

Whether or not his company committed tax fraud is not up for debate.

The Trump corporation was convicted of 17 felonies relating to tax fraud in NY in 2022.

Whether or not his company committed tax fraud is not up for debate.

Ok, so back to my original question…where did they determine the $355 million amount? Was most of that back taxes? The banks are not claiming losses, so the judgement is based off of what? None of the stories go into how they arrived at that amount.

Bannon still will be on Trial. This does not mean he is guilty. Everybody who is sane knows how when Biden commits crimes, Democrats bust their asses defending him. But of course they rule the media who targets just republicans.
Oh, poor, poor pitiful you. Biden committed no crimes, but the Orange Zero is a career gritter, gangster, and criminal.

Forum List

Back