Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

He's not talking about Trump but Bannon, Kolfage and some other scammer that took donations and did not use to build wall but to benefit themselves. Money contributed to this scam did not go towards Trump's wall.
I see nothing in the legal report about Bannon. This wall you mention belongs to the Government of the USA and not to Bannon nor to Trump.

“Mr. Kolfage deliberately and egregiously side-stepped his legal duty to pay taxes when he devised an elaborate scheme to hide income from his non-profit organization, We Build the Wall,” said IRS-CI Special Agent in Charge Brian Payne. “Kolfage repeatedly falsely claimed he would not take a salary and preyed on the generosity of hundreds of thousands of donors through his vast online fundraising scam. Today’s sentencing should serve as evidence that this type of blatant disregard for the rules and obligations that govern non-profit fundraising will not be tolerated.”

Kolfage’s federal prison sentence will be followed by 3 years supervised release, and he will also be required to pay restitution, to the United States of America, in the amount of $143,003 for his tax crimes, along with millions of dollars’ worth of forfeiture and restitution for his scheme to defraud We Build the Wall donors.

"Mr. Kolfage deliberately and intentionally preyed on the hearts and pocketbooks of hardworking Americans as a way to fund his own lavish lifestyle," said Sherri E. Onks, Special Agent in Charge of FBI Jacksonville. "The FBI and our law enforcement partners will not tolerate this type of blatant fraud against unwitting donors, and this sentencing should serve as a warning to those who attempt to take advantage of others. This so called FAKE news lakota comes to you thanks to the Northern District of Florida.

Last edited:
I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

People have been doing this for hundreds if not thousands of years. Funding the church to live it up, happened in Europe all the time before the US even existed.

As long as you make people feel they're fighting for something, they'll trip over themselves to give up their cash.

Durham didn't abuse "The Law" like democrats do.
Enjoy your commie shitholes.

He did. He brought two bullshit indictments and both were acquitted - because they were bullshit indictments. Dude, the DOJ has a 90-95% conviction record. Why? Because they don't bring indictments unless they're fucking sure they can win. Durham brought two, and lost both. Either he's the most incompetent dipfuck ever to serve in the DOJ, or he brought bullshit indictments. I'm going with the latter.

He did. He brought two bullshit indictments and both were acquitted - because they were bullshit indictments. Dude, the DOJ has a 90-95% conviction record. Why? Because they don't bring indictments unless they're fucking sure they can win. Durham brought two, and lost both. Either he's the most incompetent dipfuck ever to serve in the DOJ, or he brought bullshit indictments. I'm going with the latter.
Yeah okay, I can say that it depends where the trial is held.
In DC and urban plantations Republicans are always guilty.
"The Law" and its double standard is what is bullshit.
We all know that the FBI (Waffen SS) interfered in 2016 with the Steele Dossier and Comey/Strzok/Page/McCabe's texts.
We should also know that the FBI interfered in the 2020 election by covering up for Hunter's laptop crimes and tax crimes and censoring shit on Twitter and FB before the election. Suspicious bank transfers were ignored, Bobulinsky was ignored, the FBI needs to be defunded and rebuilt. Oh, not to mention the FBI's instigation/setup of the J6 riot.

Yeah okay, I can say that it depends where the trial is held.
In DC and urban plantations Republicans are always guilty.
"The Law" and its double standard is what is bullshit.
We all know that the FBI (Waffen SS) interfered in 2016 with the Steele Dossier and Comey/Strzok/Page/McCabe's texts.
We should also know that the FBI interfered in the 2020 election by covering up for Hunter's laptop crimes and tax crimes and censoring shit on Twitter and FB before the election. Suspicious bank transfers were ignored, Bobulinsky was ignored, the FBI needs to be defunded and rebuilt. Oh, not to mention the FBI's instigation/setup of the J6 riot.

Nah, you're ignorant as piss. It takes 12 to convict. The prosecution has a hand in jury selection, too. There wasn't even one juror who thought that the defendants were guilty.

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

These Rubes are stupid enough to do it, too... :laughing0301:

Nah, you're ignorant as piss. It takes 12 to convict. The prosecution has a hand in jury selection, too. There wasn't even one juror who thought that the defendants were guilty.
So what does that prove when we all know the FBI interfered in the elections?
Kevin Clinesmith falsified evidence to get a FISA warrant and got off.
The FISA judges let it slide too.
I wouldn't celebrate too hard, its not "justice".

So what does that prove when we all know the FBI interfered in the elections?
Kevin Clinesmith falsified evidence to get a FISA warrant and got off.
The FISA judges let it slide too.
I wouldn't celebrate too hard, its not "justice".

Oh fuck off. The Courts are the proving grounds. You all couldn't prove shit in court, just like with your bullshit voter fraud cases.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud
Can you imagine how deceitful you are when it comes to Trump? Thereby, causing people who experience your dishonesty, to want to go to that GoFundMe page and donate.

I sure can imagine it! In fact... I'll be back here shortly ---after I head on over to that GoFundMe page to donate a few hundred dollars... thanks for being an inspiration for me to donate :cool:

Forum List

Back