Star Ship Troopers wasn't about fascism...

Along with obvious NAZI like leanings.

What way do you mean this....it can't be about the book...since nazi is the farthest you can get from this book...

The Starship Troopers movie is one of my earliest memories of seeing titties. Thank you Starship Troopers movie. Thank you.

That is all carry on!

Really?

My first titties were in the Godfather - in 1973...

I was very disappointed in Starship Troopers as a movie, I began to question if the director had even read the book.

I'd love to have Peter Jackson redo it, and do it right.

Your question is immaterial, but you can read the work if you wish then respond to me. You have read it, you know my point is so, and so, once again, QWB, you will have to step along smartly.

Billc, the book inspired me to join the infantry as well.

I have read the book, which is why I know you haven't, or you wouldn't have made such an absurd claim about what it is about.

The continual private and public sector economic partnering in America (Utah's UTA, for instance) is fascistic.

Mea culpa. I meant, yet, I meant to say it has fascistic elements. You are right and I am wrong on this one.

This is the first time I actually miss the pos rep feature. It is always heartening to see anyone admit they screwed up, and I won't hold your mistake against you.

What way do you mean this....it can't be about the book...since nazi is the farthest you can get from this book...
I said leanings. The uniforms, symbols and power structure described in the book were translated to the screen.

Forum List

Back