🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson

Red cups = smart corporate decision. Good for Valentines Day, the Fourth of July, Christmas, and, wait for it........................................any damn day. Let's mush along Jesus is the Reason folks, which you sure as hell wouldn't know by going to any American shopping mall in two weeks. There VISA is the reason...

red is my fave color------ever since I was a baby. For the record---the color RED actually EXCITES the brain against depression and WAKES IT UP-----a sleeping
brain gets roused when the eyes perceive RED. If you are in sunlight with
your eyes closed----YOU DO SEE RED----because of the vascularity of your eyelids-------so you WAKE UP. Later on when my mind gets clear (if ever) I will discuss
the various parts of the brain and the neurohumors involved
No wonder the RWrs on this thread hate red.

I notice there is a caveat in which they have total control over...
working over 20 hours a week.

Go ahead and boycott!

While delusional conservatives embark on a ridiculous boycott campaign against Starbucks over the coffeemaker’s decision to produce minimalist red “holiday” coffee cups instead of adorning them with traditional Christmas symbols, the company just turned the tables on them in a brilliant way. Not only does their response help America’s working veterans, it teaches outraged conservative “Christians” a powerful and meaningful lesson about the true meaning of Christmas.

Starbucks has just announced they will “now extend a 100% tuition-free four-year college benefit to the spouse or child of every U.S. veteran or active military reservist employed 20 or more hours a week.” It’s an amazing show of substantial support for our veterans, coming on the heels of news that the progressive coffee maker has made it halfway to their goal of hiring 10,000 veterans and spouses by 2018 – they’re up to 5,500 vets and their spouses hired so far. They will also be paying for up to 80 hours per year for service obligations of employees who are active duty or reservists in the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard.

Article @ Starbucks Just Taught Outraged “Christians” A HUGE Lesson With A Brilliant Response
How does that make up for them insulting the baby Jesus?

Most Christians could care less about Starbucks. Overpriced, bitter coffee and infested with homos
How much less could Christians care about Starbucks? Their coffee is infested with homos? Really? How do they get them in the cups?

I hear that if you so much as touch the new (red green and white) cup, the Gay Vibe is inside you!

Stupid
Don't need to sign your posts, you know.

Go buy a $7 dollar black coffee and support a free education! lol

I paid $5 for my last cup of coffee and Starbucks and it was delicious.
I always get the biggest frappachino (sp) and that's about what I spend. Tasty stuff.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

It's almost time for a double expresso peppermint mocha coffee! Yummy!
Sounds good...tho I am partial to the Caffe Mocha...vente. They have nice blueberry scones too.

Dunkin Donut scooooores.

Dunkin' Releases Festive 'Joy' Cups Amid Starbucks' Red Cup Controversy

12191932_1091100777596549_2649902361657898651_n.png

Remember when Rubio got booed last night for saying we need to help families and extend child care so parents can work? That's the new "Christian".

Many Christians believe in firm gender roles for women. And there are two practical keys to actual women's rights:

1) Birth control
2) Child care

With these two factors in place actual, practical gender equality becomes far more real. As it frees women to compete, thrive, and excel.

Genius is a matter of numbers. And we double our odds of it by freeing up half our population to pursue their interests and talents. Its good business.

Its not, strictly speaking, good religion. As it weakens the gender roles that many Christians find so comforting.
Except that many so called Christians are against:

1) Birth control

They feel women who like to pleasure fuck are whores. Even if they are married and monogamous.

When I was young and working in a restaurant , it was always the Christians who where the pain in the ass customers and stiffed me for tips, or left a stupid Christian flyer on going to hell...

It's a well known fact among waiter's/ waitresses..

Remember when Rubio got booed last night for saying we need to help families and extend child care so parents can work? That's the new "Christian".

Many Christians believe in firm gender roles for women. And there are two practical keys to actual women's rights:

1) Birth control
2) Child care

With these two factors in place actual, practical gender equality becomes far more real. As it frees women to compete, thrive, and excel.

Genius is a matter of numbers. And we double our odds of it by freeing up half our population to pursue their interests and talents. Its good business.

Its not, strictly speaking, good religion. As it weakens the gender roles that many Christians find so comforting.
Except that many so called Christians are against:

1) Birth control

They feel women who like to pleasure fuck are whores. Even if they are married and monogamous.
Catholics, dumba$$
In no way the same..

When I was young and working in a restaurant , it was always the Christians who where the pain in the ass customers and stiffed me for tips, or left a stupid Christian flyer on going to hell...

It's a well known fact among waiter's/ waitresses..

They wore name tags that said Christian? LMAO

Forum List

Back