State Department can’t name one accomplishment from a Clinton-run initiative

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
LMAO- Not one, not a single accomplishment

-Geaux

================================

Today, the State Department was asked to name one accomplishment from a Hillary Clinton-run initiative. They could not answer the question.

“One very brief one on the QDDR (Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review). Off the top of your head, can you identify one tangible achievement that the last QDDR resulted in?” AP Reporter Matthew Lee asks State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki.

“Well Matt, obviously it’s an extensive, expansive process. We’re looking at how it was done last time. I know, I’m making an important point here. The Secretary wants it to be focused, it’s going to focus on a more narrow range of issues. It’s always to look at how we can improve things, and we’ll see where we come out in the end,” Psaki responds.

When asked again to name one tangible achievement from the last QDDR, she did not directly answer the question.

“I am certain that those who were here at the time who worked hard on that effort..could, could point out one.”

WATCH:

State Department can't name one accomplishment from a Clinton-run initiativeCapitol City Project

[youtube]u8N4vQsHrnA[/youtube]

Forum List

Back