State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton

Who cares!?!?!!?! She lost. Move on.
yes because losing an election is a get out of jail free card
LOLOL

You poor obsessed rightie. It's been investigated and there was no wrong doing on her part. Like Mulvaney said -- get over it. :badgrin:

There was definitely wrong doing in the public eye, hence she lost the election. Move on people. Oh and Faun, you're a loser with no career path.
LOLOL

And yet, I'm a lead software engineer with a company now in the fortune 100. This is just one of the many reasons I consider you an imbecile. :mm:
You are? Let me guess, in Cali? LoL. You may consider me whatever you like, you’re the one who didn’t know what quantitative easing was. LOL. Dumbass. Go back to programming Basic.
And you thought Trump won the election in 2015.

CNN says it, I believe it...that settles it!

The State Department can't investigate itself and find any deliberate mishandling
of classified material with regard to Hillary's personal email server?

Just on it's face the fact that Hillary bypassed secure government provided servers for her own
private system seems to bring all that b.s. into question from the git go.

The FBI says thirty-eight individuals violated the law and department regulations and classified information should never have been on Clinton's unclassified system to begin with.
The fact that the FBI can look into the souls of these people and discover none of them intended to break security laws is bullshittery and under law intent takes a back seat to actual commission of crime.

I didn't mean to run a red light...I didn't mean to slip a steak into my purse....I didn't intend to run down my ex wife with my pickup. All of this is immaterial in a court of law.

So it must be with I didn't mean to completely ignore federal law with regard to Miss Hillary's
illegal server. And eventually the buck must stop with her...the source.
"The FBI says thirty-eight individuals violated the law and department regulations and classified information should never have been on Clinton's unclassified system to begin with."

You forgot to mention Hillary Clinton was not among those 38 individuals.

Her department, her responsibility.
Good luck with that. I'm sure you'll have her locked up any day now.

yes because losing an election is a get out of jail free card
LOLOL

You poor obsessed rightie. It's been investigated and there was no wrong doing on her part. Like Mulvaney said -- get over it. :badgrin:

There was definitely wrong doing in the public eye, hence she lost the election. Move on people. Oh and Faun, you're a loser with no career path.
LOLOL

And yet, I'm a lead software engineer with a company now in the fortune 100. This is just one of the many reasons I consider you an imbecile. :mm:
You are? Let me guess, in Cali? LoL. You may consider me whatever you like, you’re the one who didn’t know what quantitative easing was. LOL. Dumbass. Go back to programming Basic.
No. That is a fallacy. I said He was a threat in 2015 and he did win in 2016.

emails

"There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information," the report states.

The report is yet another instance of federal investigators clearing Clinton and her aides of deliberately mishandling classified information, which was the focus of attacks on the former secretary of state throughout the 2016 presidential campaign. Clinton was also cleared of wrongdoing by the FBI twice over her private email server during the campaign.

After the FBI closed its investigation of Clinton's email server in 2016, State Department investigators, over the next three years, interviewed dozens of former and current State Department employees and reviewed thousands of pages of documents.

State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton email server - CNNPolitics
----------------------------------------------------

I didn't think so. Now what is tramp going to talk about at his rallies??

Clearly then, when Trump says he did nothing wrong, you believe him too, right?

State Department.

Last I checked, it was the Justice Department that made these determinations.

The State Department is trying to get out in front of the looming DOJ IG report.
Yes, but I find it a losing battle, PR-wise.

The State Department says in their report:

***** In the latest probe, investigators determined Clinton’s conduct represented an increased degree of risk to the State Department. However, they emphasized there was “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.” *****

We see that the language is important. No persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information. This is the State Department covering their own ass. Systemic means that the rank and file did not mishandle classified information, while they say Clinton's conduct represents an increased degree of risk to, you guessed it, The State Department.
Umm, the State Department is headed by a Trump appointee who was confirmed by a Republican-led Senate -- and you're still crying, foul?! :lmao:
It wasn't the head of the State Department that did this investigation. It was the 'deep State' that did and anyone who can read English can see that My statements follow exactly what they are doing.

CYA.

Again, the State Department does not make the determinations of criminal conduct. This report is meaningless.
It was signed off by a Trump lackey, ya moron. Before working for Trump, she worked on Neil Gorsuch's nomination team. You cultists are a riot.
I accept your capitulation.

Regardless of who signed off on the report, it is NOT binding on the only department that can make these kinds of determinations. Justice.

So, you fired off an ad hominem and ended up being wrong anyway. I'd say I was impressed, but I'm not.

LOLOL

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
cout << "You're full of shit and couldn't write a line of code to save your life!";
return 0;
}

CNN says it, I believe it...that settles it!

The State Department can't investigate itself and find any deliberate mishandling
of classified material with regard to Hillary's personal email server?

Just on it's face the fact that Hillary bypassed secure government provided servers for her own
private system seems to bring all that b.s. into question from the git go.

The FBI says thirty-eight individuals violated the law and department regulations and classified information should never have been on Clinton's unclassified system to begin with.
The fact that the FBI can look into the souls of these people and discover none of them intended to break security laws is bullshittery and under law intent takes a back seat to actual commission of crime.

I didn't mean to run a red light...I didn't mean to slip a steak into my purse....I didn't intend to run down my ex wife with my pickup. All of this is immaterial in a court of law.

So it must be with I didn't mean to completely ignore federal law with regard to Miss Hillary's
illegal server. And eventually the buck must stop with her...the source.
"The FBI says thirty-eight individuals violated the law and department regulations and classified information should never have been on Clinton's unclassified system to begin with."

You forgot to mention Hillary Clinton was not among those 38 individuals.

Her department, her responsibility.
Good luck with that. I'm sure you'll have her locked up any day now.

like I said, nothing will happen, only the little guys get fined or jailed for violating the law. Not complaining but that is the way it works.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Liar. You said he "won" the election while the black unemployment rate was 9.4%...
To illustrate that when Trump won it was 9.4% and now it is 6%.
... and that was in 2015.

:dance:

The State Department is trying to get out in front of the looming DOJ IG report.
Yes, but I find it a losing battle, PR-wise.

The State Department says in their report:

***** In the latest probe, investigators determined Clinton’s conduct represented an increased degree of risk to the State Department. However, they emphasized there was “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.” *****

We see that the language is important. No persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information. This is the State Department covering their own ass. Systemic means that the rank and file did not mishandle classified information, while they say Clinton's conduct represents an increased degree of risk to, you guessed it, The State Department.
Umm, the State Department is headed by a Trump appointee who was confirmed by a Republican-led Senate -- and you're still crying, foul?! :lmao:
It wasn't the head of the State Department that did this investigation. It was the 'deep State' that did and anyone who can read English can see that My statements follow exactly what they are doing.

CYA.

Again, the State Department does not make the determinations of criminal conduct. This report is meaningless.
It was signed off by a Trump lackey, ya moron. Before working for Trump, she worked on Neil Gorsuch's nomination team. You cultists are a riot.
I accept your capitulation.

Regardless of who signed off on the report, it is NOT binding on the only department that can make these kinds of determinations. Justice.

So, you fired off an ad hominem and ended up being wrong anyway. I'd say I was impressed, but I'm not.
LOLOL

And by capitulation, you mean I now have two completed investigations I can point to which state Hillary did nothing illegal; while you can point to zero investigations which state she did.

LOLOL

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
cout << "You're full of shit and couldn't write a line of code to save your life!";
return 0;
}
LOLOL

That's C++, fruitcake. I haven't programmed in that since 2008. Been using Java ever since.

LOLOL

Liar. You said he "won" the election while the black unemployment rate was 9.4%...

You took it out of context. I said ran and basically won as he was the front runner and BHO was a lame duck. Obviously I know elections take place every four years. But thanks for being a research monkey.

LOLOL

You took it out of context. I said ran and basically won as he was the front runner and BHO was a lame duck. Obviously I know elections take place every four years. But thanks for being a research monkey.

Are you trying to imply that just him being the "front runner" of the GOP primary was enough to affect black unemployment? Really?

How do you then explain the 7.3 percentage points it had dropped in the previous few years before Trump choose to become a Repub again?

Getting her own private server and then destroying everything to cover up her crimes definitely indicates intent to break laws as well as cover them up. She's guilty as sin.
Democrats do not care about the law and dont even think about the law, the bunch of crackheads.

Clinton, as Sec of State, KNEW it was illegal to host that server off site, which is why she hid it in her bathroom, for crying out loud and that indicates premeditated criminality.

She also knew that all emails created on a government email system are government docs and cannot be destroyed by law. But she did it anyway, bleachbitting her server and physically destroying a number of blackberries.

But, once again, Democrats do not care, and will protect her simply because she is a Democrat and they cover for each other, just like with Cummings and his$18 billion that went to his district only to evaporate. No one has yet explained where all that money went, and whats more they could not care less.

The Deep State is full of people who routinely break the law, cover for those they consider on their side and hound others to death.

Paul Manafort is stilling rotting in solitary confinement without being convicted of a single crime. General Flynn was driven into bankruptcy by legal costs in order to defend himself from a charge the FBI knew he did not commit.

This is the Deep State acting to defend their Globalist interests against the American people.

As I've stated before. I work with many ex military men and women. Every one of them say the same thing.

That is. If they had done what she did they would all be in Leavenworth.

Are you trying to imply that just him being the "front runner" of the GOP primary was enough to affect black unemployment? Really?

How do you then explain the 7.3 percentage points it had dropped in the previous few years before Trump choose to become a Repub again?
My point was that by 2015 Obama’s presidency was done. I can explain it to you this way since you have zero business acumen. Let’s say you’re overweight. The first 20 pds comes off easily but the next 20 takes real work. Unemployment was so artificially high that by natural progression and by pumping $10trn into the economy and reducing rates to the lowest levels possible, unemployment declined. But wages were stagnant. Trump was seen as a business friendly candidate and many businesses began to hire in case he won because they knew that the qualified pool of employees would dwindle quickly and they would have to pay more for them. It was a gamble. But it paid off for those who were proactive. Faun has zero business acumen, like you. So he doesn’t comprehend that nor did he know what QE was. Do you really believe they I dont know when elections are? Be sensible.

My point was that by 2015 Obama’s presidency was done. I can explain it to you this way since you have zero business acumen. Let’s say you’re overweight. The first 20 pds comes off easily but the next 20 takes real work. Unemployment was so artificially high that by natural progression and by pumping $10trn into the economy and reducing rates to the lowest levels possible, unemployment declined. But wages were stagnant. Trump was seen as a business friendly candidate and many businesses began to hire in case he won because they knew that the qualified pool of employees would dwindle quickly and they would have to pay more for them. It was a gamble. But it paid off for those who were proactive. Faun has zero business acumen, like you. So he doesn’t comprehend that nor did he know what QE was. Do you really believe they I dont know when elections are? Be sensible.

That is a very nice story, too bad the data does not support it. There was no surge in hiring after the Trump announcement. In fact job creation for 2015 was slower after he took over “front runner” status and that continued in 2016, which was 18% slower than 2015...which was 10% slower than 2014.

You make up these things to justify your worship of the man...but they have no basis in reality.

LOLOL

LOLOL

You dumbfuck, I quoted you directly and took nothing out of context. You didn't say ran, you said, "won."

I personally find it a very big coincidence that Cardinal Comey used almost exactly those same words when exonerating the bastard murdering Hildebeast from CRIMINAL investigation AFTER he spelled it out EXACTLY what she did criminally and deliberately changed those TWO WORDS to EXTREMELY CARLESS that would have spelled an indictment....Listen up!

LOLOLOL

Well using your twisted [il]logic, between Hillary and Trump, Hillary was the front runner. That would mean black unemployment fell in 2015 and up until the election because of her, not Trump.

Of course, in reality, black unemployment, like unemployment for all, was merely continuing the trend which began many years earlier.

Oh, and you still said, "won," not ran.

That is a very nice story, too bad the data does not support it. There was no surge in hiring after the Trump announcement. In fact job creation for 2015 was slower after he took over “front runner” status and that continued in 2016, which was 18% slower than 2015...which was 10% slower than 2014.

You make up these things to justify your worship of the man...but they have no basis in reality.
I saw it firsthand. I do this for a living.

Forum List

Back