State Dept/Pentagon order all families

I'd say something is going to happen yes. Normally they tell people "be cautious, don't leave your house or Embassy, etc." Telling EVERYONE to leave is a whole other thing.
They don't pull 670 families off a secure base without something causing their hair to stand up.............Somethings afoot...........

State Department and Pentagon order all families of American troops and diplomats to leave Turkey, this is from today Tuesday.

I've not noticed any previous thread about this? So is this in anticipation that something NOT good is about to happen involving Turkey?

Pentagon and State Department order families of U.S. troops and diplomats to leave Turkey

"The United States will withdraw virtually all family members of U.S. troops and diplomats from its installations in Turkey, U.S. officials said Tuesday, citing security concerns as the campaign against the Islamic State continues.

The military decision was announced on the blog for U.S. European Command, which also instituted travel restrictions in Brussels last week after a terrorist attack killed 38 people, including three suicide bombers. At least four Americans were killed and about a dozen more were wounded, including an Air Force officer who was stationed in Europe and members of his family.

Snip

In a separate advisory, the State Department said it had ordered the departure of family members of officials posted to the U.S. consulate in Adana, near the Mediterranean coast in south-central Turkey and in Izmir and Mugla provinces on the western coast. Official travel in Turkey has been restricted to “mission critical” only. The advisory warns that foreign and U.S. tourists have been “explicitly targeted” by terrorist organizations, and should avoid any travel “in close proximity to the Syrian border.”

Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook said about 670 people will be affected by the move, while about 100 more in Ankara and Istanbul will be allowed to stay. The decision was made due to an “abundance of caution” based on threats in the region, he said."

Here's the rest of the article:

Pentagon and State Department order families of U.S. troops and diplomats to leave Turkey
State Department and Pentagon order all families of American troops and diplomats to leave Turkey, this is from today Tuesday.

I've not noticed any previous thread about this? So is this in anticipation that something NOT good is about to happen involving Turkey?

"The United States will withdraw virtually all family members of U.S. troops and diplomats from its installations in Turkey, U.S. officials said Tuesday, citing security concerns as the campaign against the Islamic State continues.

The military decision was announced on the blog for U.S. European Command, which also instituted travel restrictions in Brussels last week after a terrorist attack killed 38 people, including three suicide bombers. At least four Americans were killed and about a dozen more were wounded, including an Air Force officer who was stationed in Europe and members of his family.

Snip

In a separate advisory, the State Department said it had ordered the departure of family members of officials posted to the U.S. consulate in Adana, near the Mediterranean coast in south-central Turkey and in Izmir and Mugla provinces on the western coast. Official travel in Turkey has been restricted to “mission critical” only. The advisory warns that foreign and U.S. tourists have been “explicitly targeted” by terrorist organizations, and should avoid any travel “in close proximity to the Syrian border.”

Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook said about 670 people will be affected by the move, while about 100 more in Ankara and Istanbul will be allowed to stay. The decision was made due to an “abundance of caution” based on threats in the region, he said."

You see a horror? They just realized that excessive armaments being unreasonable.
:wtf:

I know, I'm confused with that comment also.

I feel like I have something pressing on my brain, that's how confused :eek-52: :crybaby:

Snip

Snip

You see a horror? They just realized that excessive armaments being unreasonable.

I feel like I have something pressing on my brain, that's how confused :eek-52: :crybaby:
Unfortunately nothing was pressing on Merkel's brain, when she made EU make a deal with Turkey about refugees, allow Erdogan to blackmail EU, rely on Erdogan and on the top of everything pay 3 billion dollars to Erdogan, one of the main terrorists supporters in the world.: #2 after Mr. Obama.

Last edited:

Snip

Snip

That's your skull, you need that.

Thats weird. I thought we had nothing to be scared of. If we don't want our families around that culture, then why allow it to come to our shores?

-Geaux

Erdogan is an islamist------several factions of islamists are now killing each other.
Best to be out of the fray------islamists can reach CRITICAL MASS-----wherever they exist
Maybe he would mellow out if a cat bit him on the heel.

On the heel? Or the scrotum, that'd be better :smoke:
Ever been to Turkey? Most of the men wear their shoes with their heel, mashing down the back of the shoe and wear them like bedroom slippers sans socks in hopes a cat will bite them on the heel. That is supposed to make them the ruler of Turkey; a new Ataturk. true story.

Erdogan is an islamist------several factions of islamists are now killing each other.
Best to be out of the fray------islamists can reach CRITICAL MASS-----wherever they exist

On the heel? Or the scrotum, that'd be better :smoke:
Ever been to Turkey? Most of the men wear their shoes with their heel, mashing down the back of the shoe and wear them like bedroom slippers sans socks in hopes a cat will bite them on the heel. That is supposed to make them the ruler of Turkey; a new Ataturk. true story.

I didn't know that, but if only they had a new Atatürk, if they did Turkey wouldn't be a problem.

Snip

Snip

Unfortunately nothing was pressing on Merkel's brain, when she made EU make a deal with Turkey about refugees, allow Erdogan to blackmail EU, rely on Erdogan and on the top of everything pay 3 billion dollars to Erdogan, one of the main terrorists supporters in the world.: #2 after Mr. Obama.

No she's just an evil Traitor Bitch.

the ISSUE that kinda rankles me is that his INSANITY was,, SO LONG,,
not noticed
Ignored would be the proper term...................

You know, and I don't care what people think of this, but this whole thing is potentially now a Book of Revelation situation, they're in the correct nation with this, Syria....and in Revelation the SHTF with "the fall of Damascus" and then the absolute horror rapidly follows.

If Turkey AND Saudi Arabia both invaded Syria, it's absolutely possible "the fall of Damascus" would happen with all the mayhem and chaos....during this, Erdogan then might decide what publically he's stated twice, to "reclaim" Jerusalem, geographically it's not that far from where he'd already be in Syria, Turkey would just have to cross Syria/Israel border and then down toward Jerusalem....at this point ALL bets would be off....this ALSO would mean that Turkish President Erdogan is The Antichrist, because the One that makes the below move is The Antichrist and his forces.

We all should hope this ISN'T going to happen. IF it does, I believe Obama WON'T intervene because I believe Obama in his heart hates Israel, he doesn't publicly say it, but I believe he feels it.

Here is map....Damascus to Jerusalem:

map.jpg

Megiddo....Har Megiddo (Mount of Megiddo), which we know by the name the Ancient Greeks gave it Armageddon. Megiddo within Turkey's range en route to "reclaiming" Jerusalem:

Map__Megiddo__T72.gif

megiddomap.jpg

This is picture of the actual Tel Megiddo as it is if you visited it:

har-megiddo.jpg

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

not noticed

You know, and I don't care what people think of this, but this whole thing is potentially now a Book of Revelation situation, they're in the correct nation with this, Syria....and in Revelation the SHTF with "the fall of Damascus" and then the absolute horror rapidly follows.

If Turkey AND Saudi Arabia both invaded Syria, it's absolutely possible "the fall of Damascus" would happen with all the mayhem and chaos....during this, Erdogan then might decide what publically he's stated twice, to "reclaim" Jerusalem, geographically it's not that far from where he'd already be in Syria, Turkey would just have to cross Syria/Israel border and then down toward Jerusalem....at this point ALL bets would be off.

map.jpg

Megiddo....Har Megiddo (Mount of Megiddo), which we know by the name the Ancient Greeks gave it Armageddon. Megiddo within Turkey's range en route to "reclaiming" Jerusalem:

Map__Megiddo__T72.gif

megiddomap.jpg

har-megiddo.jpg
I thought that their version..........the Islamic version stated the Army of the Faithful would join the ...the.........return of sombody.........from Yemen and take the whole area winding up in Syria for the final battle.............

Can't remember exactly.....been a while since I read it.......but Syria and Yemen are major players..............

Quote = "The United States will withdraw virtually all family members of U.S. troops and diplomats from its installations in Turkey, U.S. officials said Tuesday, citing security concerns as the campaign against the Islamic State continues.

Quote = "The advisory warns that foreign and U.S. tourists have been “explicitly targeted” by terrorist organizations, and should avoid any travel “in close proximity to the Syrian border.”

Quote = "The decision comes a few weeks after the third bombing in Turkey’s capital city of Ankara since October. Istanbul, Turkey’s largest city, also was hit with bombings this month and in January. Both bombings in Istanbul were linked to Islamic State militants."

Shadow 355

not noticed

If Turkey AND Saudi Arabia both invaded Syria, it's absolutely possible "the fall of Damascus" would happen with all the mayhem and chaos....during this, Erdogan then might decide what publically he's stated twice, to "reclaim" Jerusalem, geographically it's not that far from where he'd already be in Syria, Turkey would just have to cross Syria/Israel border and then down toward Jerusalem....at this point ALL bets would be off.

map.jpg

Map__Megiddo__T72.gif

megiddomap.jpg

har-megiddo.jpg
I thought that their version..........the Islamic version stated the Army of the Faithful would join the ...the.........return of sombody.........from Yemen and take the whole area winding up in Syria for the final battle.............

Can't remember exactly.....been a while since I read it.......but Syria and Yemen are major players..............

yemen is a major player because IRAN is taking it----and it has very important PORT CITIES --and is ON THE BORDER OF SAUDI ARABIA. Iran and
its proxies INVADE Saudi arabia------grab the black rock and they OWN THE
ENTIRE UMMAH------because all muslims have to go to mecca and touch the damned rock. Once Iran owns the rock-----THEN it creates the "LETS GET
JERUSALEM" alliance and actually allies with TURKEY ----suddenly millions
of people "SEE THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM"----and march on Jerusalem for the
GLORY OF ALLAH---------so sayeth the oracle at usmb ---me---rosie

not noticed

map.jpg

Map__Megiddo__T72.gif

megiddomap.jpg

har-megiddo.jpg

I have books regarding this, tomorrow I'll re-read the relevant sections about it all.

Of course The Bible is focused on Damascus, Syria, the "fall of Damascus" and then....the Megiddo thing.

I don't follow Islam, I'm not a Muslim....I'm Orthodox Christian.

yemen is a major player because IRAN is taking it----and it has very important PORT CITIES --and is ON THE BORDER OF SAUDI ARABIA. Iran and
its proxies INVADE Saudi arabia------grab the black rock and they OWN THE
ENTIRE UMMAH------because all muslims have to go to mecca and touch the damned rock. Once Iran owns the rock-----THEN it creates the "LETS GET
JERUSALEM" alliance and actually allies with TURKEY ----suddenly millions
of people "SEE THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM"----and march on Jerusalem for the
GLORY OF ALLAH---------so sayeth the oracle at usmb ---me---rosie

Turkey. Three bombings since last October. And they just now decide to evacuate. Terrorist have been in the area scoping out targets of opportunity - following and observing important people - Major roads are under surveillance, and someone at State just now gets a clue.

John Kerry........are you ready? Have you coordinated with the Department of Defense about Troops in the Area? What is the CIAs assessment, and what do Foreign Intelligence Agencies say?

Standby for Benghazi .............. Act 2.

Shadow 355

not noticed

map.jpg

Map__Megiddo__T72.gif

megiddomap.jpg

har-megiddo.jpg

I have books regarding this, tomorrow I'll re-read the relevant sections about it all.

in the original movie-----Jerusalem is saved----but they did not say FOR WHOM

You gotta be wrong. Islam is a religion of peace and restraint. ;)

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back