State Dept/Pentagon order all families

Maybe he would mellow out if a cat bit him on the heel.

the ISSUE that kinda rankles me is that his INSANITY was,, SO LONG,,
not noticed
Ignored would be the proper term...................

You know, and I don't care what people think of this, but this whole thing is potentially now a Book of Revelation situation, they're in the correct nation with this, Syria....and in Revelation the SHTF with "the fall of Damascus" and then the absolute horror rapidly follows.

If Turkey AND Saudi Arabia both invaded Syria, it's absolutely possible "the fall of Damascus" would happen with all the mayhem and chaos....during this, Erdogan then might decide what publically he's stated twice, to "reclaim" Jerusalem, geographically it's not that far from where he'd already be in Syria, Turkey would just have to cross Syria/Israel border and then down toward Jerusalem....at this point ALL bets would be off.

Here is map....Damascus to Jerusalem:

map.jpg

Megiddo....Har Megiddo (Mount of Megiddo), which we know by the name the Ancient Greeks gave it Armageddon. Megiddo within Turkey's range en route to "reclaiming" Jerusalem:

Map__Megiddo__T72.gif

megiddomap.jpg

This is picture of the actual Tel Megiddo as it is if you visited it:

har-megiddo.jpg
I thought that their version..........the Islamic version stated the Army of the Faithful would join the ...the.........return of sombody.........from Yemen and take the whole area winding up in Syria for the final battle.............

Can't remember exactly.....been a while since I read it.......but Syria and Yemen are major players..............

yemen is a major player because IRAN is taking it----and it has very important PORT CITIES --and is ON THE BORDER OF SAUDI ARABIA. Iran and
its proxies INVADE Saudi arabia------grab the black rock and they OWN THE
ENTIRE UMMAH------because all muslims have to go to mecca and touch the damned rock. Once Iran owns the rock-----THEN it creates the "LETS GET
JERUSALEM" alliance and actually allies with TURKEY ----suddenly millions
of people "SEE THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM"----and march on Jerusalem for the
GLORY OF ALLAH---------so sayeth the oracle at usmb ---me---rosie

There is no way Iran will have an alliance with Turkey, it's an impossible scenario, Erdogan hates Iran as much as he hates the Kurds.

I thought that their version..........the Islamic version stated the Army of the Faithful would join the ...the.........return of sombody.........from Yemen and take the whole area winding up in Syria for the final battle.............

You gotta be wrong. Islam is a religion of peace and restraint. ;)

Shadow 355

Either way we cannot have this happening, it must be prevented, to even think of allowing it to happen is complete insanity, nobody in their right mind wants this.

........in the original movie-----Jerusalem is saved----but they did not say FOR WHOM

???? The Jews ???

Shadow 355

Sudan and Libya are critical, because they start out one way and then switch sides, Sudan and Libya at the moment have given support to the crazy Saudi Arabian coalition....but in Revelation Sudan and Libya end up on The Antichrist forces side, which IF this is Turkey ie. Erdogan, at some point, Sudan and Libya dump Saudi Arabian coalition and join Turkey's forces.

Either way we cannot have this happening, it must be prevented, to even think of allowing it to happen is complete insanity, nobody in their right mind wants this.

Well, unless you drop a big bomb it is going to happen.

Terrorists very seldom, if at anytime just show up and do a bombing. The location is scoped out, it is possibly photographed / sketched and planned out. They will have an estimate of the damage done, lives killed and injuries. Then they set back and watch the news to confirm what they did and how well they did.

In the planning of one target, it is possible to see another target that is better, cancelling the first target - or two targets are hit.

People of influence and or Military is being watched as is all major routes of travel. Surveillance has been up for some time.

The 17 year old teen, the 50 year old man at the table and umbrella, the tall woman whom is slender and in her 30s and walking down the street..........ALL ARE POSSIBLE intelligence agents for a terrorist group. The store keeper, the Police Officer or Security Person, People in Government, the street vendor and the street sweeper........ARE ALL possible intelligence agents for terrorist groups.

If what I read is not only true, but accurate.......Turkey better brace for impact. John Kerry ( US Secretary of State ) better get on top of this.

Shadow 355

No for EVERYONE who isn't siding with The Antichrist and The False Prophet, you need to re-read The Bible.

No I don't need to re-read the bible.

Is Jerusalem not the place of safety for the Jews? God has promised to protect the Jewish people?

I'm thinking, something about travel.......Damascus and ect..ect..ect. I have a brain cramp, I will probably think of it here in a minute.

Shadow 355

Terrorists very seldom, if at anytime just show up and do a bombing. The location is scoped out, it is possibly photographed / sketched and planned out. They will have an estimate of the damage done, lives killed and injuries. Then they set back and watch the news to confirm what they did and how well they did.

In the planning of one target, it is possible to see another target that is better, cancelling the first target - or two targets are hit.

People of influence and or Military is being watched as is all major routes of travel. Surveillance has been up for some time.

The 17 year old teen, the 50 year old man at the table and umbrella, the tall woman whom is slender and in her 30s and walking down the street..........ALL ARE POSSIBLE intelligence agents for a terrorist group. The store keeper, the Police Officer or Security Person, People in Government, the street vendor and the street sweeper........ARE ALL possible intelligence agents for terrorist groups.

If what I read is not only true, but accurate.......Turkey better brace for impact. John Kerry ( US Secretary of State ) better get on top of this.

Shadow 355

"Well, unless you drop a big bomb it is going to happen."

Yes, this is why in I think my second post in this thread I said that I wouldn't care if Turkey at this point were carpet-bombed to send the message to Erdogan, who, well I'm not the only one who thinks he's a psychopath and very dangerous.

We agree on the other stuff you mention.

Maybe he would mellow out if a cat bit him on the heel.

the ISSUE that kinda rankles me is that his INSANITY was,, SO LONG,,
not noticed
Ignored would be the proper term...................

You know, and I don't care what people think of this, but this whole thing is potentially now a Book of Revelation situation, they're in the correct nation with this, Syria....and in Revelation the SHTF with "the fall of Damascus" and then the absolute horror rapidly follows.

If Turkey AND Saudi Arabia both invaded Syria, it's absolutely possible "the fall of Damascus" would happen with all the mayhem and chaos....during this, Erdogan then might decide what publically he's stated twice, to "reclaim" Jerusalem, geographically it's not that far from where he'd already be in Syria, Turkey would just have to cross Syria/Israel border and then down toward Jerusalem....at this point ALL bets would be off.

Here is map....Damascus to Jerusalem:

map.jpg

Megiddo....Har Megiddo (Mount of Megiddo), which we know by the name the Ancient Greeks gave it Armageddon. Megiddo within Turkey's range en route to "reclaiming" Jerusalem:

Map__Megiddo__T72.gif

megiddomap.jpg

This is picture of the actual Tel Megiddo as it is if you visited it:

har-megiddo.jpg

Can't remember exactly.....been a while since I read it.......but Syria and Yemen are major players..............

I have books regarding this, tomorrow I'll re-read the relevant sections about it all.

Of course The Bible is focused on Damascus, Syria, the "fall of Damascus" and then....the Megiddo thing.

I don't follow Islam, I'm not a Muslim....I'm Orthodox Christian.
I'm Lutheran.............I read this stuff a while back trying to figure out what makes them tick..........and what makes the tick is the Koran and the Hadith's..........

Well, I believe Las Vegas is relatively safe. Come here and spend your money. We really, really need your money, especially since Obama told Americans not to come here anymore.

Shadow 355

"Well, unless you drop a big bomb it is going to happen."

Yes, this is why in I think my second post in this thread I said that I wouldn't care if Turkey at this point were carpet-bombed to send the message to Erdogan, who, well I'm not the only one who thinks he's a psychopath and very dangerous.

We agree on the other stuff you mention.
Nobody has rights to bomb the country just because its president is nuts. Otherwise it would be OK to bomb USA due to Obama.
What you need to do is: to make Hague international tribunal stop judging orthodox Christians Serbs for defending their people and start judging somebody like Erdogan and Poroshenko for their numerous crimes.

BTW, Lucy, I'm and orthodox Christian too.

Last edited:
Yes, this is why in I think my second post in this thread I said that I wouldn't care if Turkey at this point were carpet-bombed to send

I don't know the President of Turkey.

But the Turks are good people, leave them alone - they didn't hurt nobody.

Shadow 355
The Turks murdered 1.5 million Armenians during World War II, and they still refuse to admit it.

Armenian Genocide - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

It is illegal in Turkey to even discuss the Armenian genocide.

"Good people" do that? They didn't "hurt" anyone?

Armageddon? LOL

Let's hope all the major religions eliminate each other and the rest of us can get on with the weekend. Just don't do it during the Masters.

The Turks murdered 1.5 million Armenians during World War II, and they still refuse to admit it.

And In World War 2, the Germans were a bunch of the same people. But today they are a terrific culture and great country.

Times change.

Shadow 355

No for EVERYONE who isn't siding with The Antichrist and The False Prophet, you need to re-read The Bible.

Is Jerusalem not the place of safety for the Jews? God has promised to protect the Jewish people?

I'm thinking, something about travel.......Damascus and ect..ect..ect. I have a brain cramp, I will probably think of it here in a minute.

Shadow 355

Well in The Bible, actually they're told the safe place to flee to is Jordan, specifically Petra, they are referred to as "the remnant" and they are told to "flee Jerusalem" this is at Mid-Tribulation point in The Book of Revelation, so half way through the Tribulation when Jerusalem is laid siege to they must flee to the "safe place" which is Petra, Jordan.

They also are told to flee in Luke 21:

"When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written."

Jerusalem is the place for EVERYONE who DOESN'T support The Antichrist, you therefore only have two choices in this The Antichrist OR against The Antichrist....The New Jerusalem it's called is for EVERYONE who doesn't follow The Antichrist, OR are you expecting EVERYONE ELSE to DIE, including you?

Here, you better appreciate that I post all of this below:

Revelation chapter 21 and 22 contain a description of the eternal state, in the new Jerusalem as the eternal habitation of the saved.

The first heaven and the first earth are replaced by a new heaven and a new earth, predicted by Isaiah (65 v.17; 66 v.22) The present universe will thus be cleansed from all the effect of sin. Since there will be no more sea, the increased land space will be fully capable of handling large numbers of redeemed people from all ages.

The New Jerusalem is fully described in chapter 21 starting with verse 10 and going to chapter 22 verse 5. It is a holy city, totally separate from sin. It is being prepared as the habitation of the bride of Christ. From God shows its divine purpose, and out of heaven its divine origin.

In the final passage 21:27, it clearly states that ALL the inhabitants of the New Jerusalem their names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life, The Lamb is God of course, and they are the redeemed, therefore to be written in the Lamb's Book of Life are those washed in the blood of the lamb. Those who have been made righteous in Christ, meaning they have accepted Christ.

Revelation, Chapter 21

21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God

21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

21:10-11 "And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God," " "Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;:

21:12 And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

The inclusion of the names of the twelve tribes of Israel and the twelve apostles in the foundations and gates of the city, indicates that both Jewish and Gentile believers will all be part of the family of God and share eternity as one. Although it would seem that the Jews are distinct from the Church during the Millennium, they will all be one as children of the living God for eternity.

21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

The foundation of Christianity was established by Jesus through the twelve apostles.
You can see, this is not only a city but stands for the Christians as well.

These stones commemorate God's covenant relationship with the church of which the apostles are the foundation of.

The layout of New Jerusalem's gates picture God's favor on all His redeemed people from both the old and new covenant.

21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

21:18 And the building of the wall of it was [of] jasper: and the city [was] pure gold, like unto clear glass.

21:19-20 "And the foundations of the wall of the city [were] garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation [was] jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;" "The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst".

21:21 And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof.

21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

The residents are the redeemed, those washed in the blood of the lamb. Those who have been made righteous in Christ.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

Shadow 355

Well in The Bible, actually they're told the safe place to flee to is Jordan, specifically Petra, they are referred to as "the remnant" and they are told to "flee Jerusalem" this is at Mid-Tribulation point in The Book of Revelation, so half way through the Tribulation when Jerusalem is laid siege to they must flee to the "safe place" which is Petra, Jordan.

They also are told to flee in Luke 21:

"When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written."

Jerusalem is the place for EVERYONE who DOESN'T support The Antichrist, you therefore only have two choices in this The Antichrist OR against The Antichrist....The New Jerusalem it's called is for EVERYONE who doesn't follow The Antichrist, OR are you expecting EVERYONE ELSE to DIE, including you?

Here, you better appreciate that I post all of this below:

Revelation chapter 21 and 22 contain a description of the eternal state, in the new Jerusalem as the eternal habitation of the saved.

The first heaven and the first earth are replaced by a new heaven and a new earth, predicted by Isaiah (65 v.17; 66 v.22) The present universe will thus be cleansed from all the effect of sin. Since there will be no more sea, the increased land space will be fully capable of handling large numbers of redeemed people from all ages.

The New Jerusalem is fully described in chapter 21 starting with verse 10 and going to chapter 22 verse 5. It is a holy city, totally separate from sin. It is being prepared as the habitation of the bride of Christ. From God shows its diving purpose, and out of heaven its divine origin.

In the final passage 21:27, it clearly states that ALL the inhabitants of the New Jerusalem their names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life, The Lamb is God of course, and they are the redeemed, therefore to be written in the Lamb's Book of Life are those washed in the blood of the lamb. Those who have been made righteous in Christ, meaning they have accepted Christ.

Revelation, Chapter 21

21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God

21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

21:10-11 "And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God," " "Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;:

21:12 And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

The inclusion of the names of the twelve tribes of Israel and the twelve apostles in the foundations and gates of the city, indicates that both Jewish and Gentile believers will all be part of the family of God and share eternity as one. Although it would seem that the Jews are distinct from the Church during the Millennium, they will all be one as children of the living God for eternity.

21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

The foundation of Christianity was established by Jesus through the twelve apostles.
You can see, this is not only a city but stands for the Christians as well.

These stones commemorate God's covenant relationship with the church of which the apostles are the foundation of.

The layout of New Jerusalem's gates picture God's favor on all His redeemed people from both the old and new covenant.

21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

21:18 And the building of the wall of it was [of] jasper: and the city [was] pure gold, like unto clear glass.

21:19-20 "And the foundations of the wall of the city [were] garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation [was] jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;" "The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst".

21:21 And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof.

21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

The residents are the redeemed, those washed in the blood of the lamb. Those who have been made righteous in Christ.

Edited to add comment.

Genesis - Proverbs - Psalms and Revelation are my favorite books in the Bible. Especially Proverbs.

Shadow 355

And In World War 2, the Germans were a bunch of the same people. But today they are a terrific culture and great country.

Times change.

Shadow 355
The Germans have apologized and paid reparations, and the worst of them were tried and executed, and today it is illegal in Germany to deny the genocide of the Jews.

In Turkey, the government has never apologized, it is illegal in Turkey to say the genocide happened, and the Turkish government uses its influence in the world to pressure other governments not to talk about the Armenian genocide.

Forum List

Back